Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. (3610 Views)

Sudan's Warring Factions Agree To A 72-hour Nationwide Ceasefire - Blinken / Charles Brown Is First Black Service Chief In USA / Tiger Power Is Dead, Kenya Strongest Man Dies At 72 Years (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by LordReed(m): 6:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
sukkot:
well yeah many of them are dunces. stiff upper lipped dunces I may add grin

bro you in lag ?

No, center of the nation.
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by shapman: 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
Conspiracy theorist
Hit and miss tongue tongue
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by sukkot: 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
LordReed:

No, center of the nation.
abuja ?
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by sukkot: 6:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
shapman:
Conspiracy theorist
Hit and miss tongue tongue
its the nature of the game brah. some hit and some miss wink
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by shapman: 6:46pm On Nov 15, 2017
sukkot:
its the nature of the game brah. some hit and some miss wink

Too much miss over little hit is not profitable in the long run. No one will take you serious.
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by sukkot: 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
shapman:

Too much miss over little hit is not profitable in the long run . No one will take you serious.
i dont do this for money. am sitting on a 100 million dollar empire in information as we speak. when i cash out yo ass will see me in town. i do this strictly for the spiritual edification

1 Like

Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by LordReed(m): 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
sukkot:
abuja ?

Yep
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by Nobody: 1:20am On Nov 16, 2017
sukkot:
oyb are you in lag ?

yep

i just realised you need to follow the game of the primates - you are speaking in parables. there is a purge going on in the us - a purge of high placed sexual predators.

so just give us the 'ol, this is beyond you simpletons of ungodly minds - if you were n the spirit you would have read my words properly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? / Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro Survives Assassination Attempt Using Drones / Fashion At King Charles III Coronation: What The Guests Wore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.