Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Christian Hymns: Who Knows the Artiste that Sang These Hymns, (URGENT) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Hymns: Who Knows the Artiste that Sang These Hymns, (URGENT) (550 Views)

Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' / Stories Behind Great Hymns.... .pass Me Not, O Gentle Savior / "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Hymns: Who Knows the Artiste that Sang These Hymns, (URGENT) by Recount: 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hello everyone, I heard a very nice album of hymn songs and I want to download it but I dont know the artiste.
The artiste is a female, she is not a foreigner (from the voice) and the album contains hymns like "Up from the Grave He Arose" with the lyrics:
Low in the grave He lay,
Jesus, my Savior,
Waiting the coming day,
Jesus, my Lord!
Refrain:
Up from the grave He arose,
With a mighty triumph o’er His foes,
He arose a Victor from the dark domain,
And He lives forever, with His saints to reign.
He arose! He arose!
Hallelujah! Christ arose!
Vainly they watch His bed,
Jesus, my Savior;
Vainly they seal the dead,
Jesus, my Lord!
Death cannot keep his Prey,
Jesus, my Savior;
He tore the bars away,
Jesus, my Lord!
and also .
"In the Hollow of His Hand" with lyrics:
I have left all sin’s dominion,
I’ll obey Thy sweet command;
Keep me, Lord, with glad submission
In the hollow of Thy hand.
Refrain:
In the hollow of His hand,
In the hollow of His hand;
He will keep me from all danger
In the hollow of His hand.
When the cares of life beset me,
I will firm for Jesus stand;
He has promised to protect me
Keep me on the road to heaven,
Let me join that happy band;
Shield me from all sinful leaven
When I end my pilgrim journey,
When I reach the shining strand,
I will praise the Lord who kept me
Thank you in advance.
Re: Christian Hymns: Who Knows the Artiste that Sang These Hymns, (URGENT) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 01, 2017
You can download it from YouTube via tube mate
Re: Christian Hymns: Who Knows the Artiste that Sang These Hymns, (URGENT) by Recount: 10:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
asuustrike2009:
You can download it from YouTube via tube mate
I dont knw the name of the artiste.
Re: Christian Hymns: Who Knows the Artiste that Sang These Hymns, (URGENT) by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 02, 2017
Recount:
I dont knw the name of the artiste.
Just search the title of the song that's all

(1) (Reply)

Should Pastors Use Private Jet? -daddy Freeze / Inspiring Bible Verses On Thanksgiving / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.