Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,314 members, 7,839,509 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Africa's Youth Drivers Of Real Change - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africa's Youth Drivers Of Real Change (397 Views)

2019 Is Very Far, Real Change Is Very Near. / The Real Change Is Here / Drivers Of Prosperity In Africa - Q&A With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Africa's Youth Drivers Of Real Change by sameze88: 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2017
Happy Africa's Youth day!
Theme: Africa's Youth for Demographic Dividend.

The African Youth Charter in Banjul Summit 2006 Assembly adopted and proclaimed November 1st as Africa's Youth day.
The purposes for this proclamation in line with the charter includes:
• To promote an increased recognition of youths as the main agents for social change and economic growth in all aspects of the African society.
• To establish the facts that young people are the main contributors for a sustainable development of the African continent, Nigeria and Imo State in particular through our energy, motivation, idealism and participation in state, nation and regional building.

There is need for the African Youth to seize the opportunity of demographic dividend to accelerate deliberate contributions towards Africa's development. The youth have to understand that they are the drivers of change with the realization that the future is now. As a youth, you cannot continue to pay the price of misrule anymore by keeping quiet, handing over governance to cruel men.

The Future is Today~
You can't continue to complain about Owelle or Buhari~
The time to drive the real change is now~
Get your voters card so as to speak with it come 2019 general elections~
Sensitize your neighbourhood on the need for a sustainable development of the African continent starting from your immediate surrounding Imo State.

Ajachukwu Eze
Secretary to the PDP State Chairman
Imo State

Re: Africa's Youth Drivers Of Real Change by ahizih(m): 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
Nice one bro. I see you, never knew you are also a nairalander lolz

(1) (Reply)

Akungba-akoko/isua Road Currently Blocked / I Studied Law Because I Saw My Friend With Good Clothes-Nuhu Ribadu / PHOTO: Osinbajo Holds Meeting With Gov. Abubakar, Gov. Shettima, Gov. Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.