Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,820 members, 7,851,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:07 AM

Music Producers Have A Short Lifespan In The Music Industry-indomix - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Music Producers Have A Short Lifespan In The Music Industry-indomix (391 Views)

Gay, Lesbian Producers Have Taken Over Nollywood- Paul Obaze / Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" / Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music Producers Have A Short Lifespan In The Music Industry-indomix by splendid22(m): 5:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
The name Oluwole Iloyi may not ring a bell in the music industry, but when you mention Indomix you immediately become familiar with who is being mentioned.

The renowned sound engineer is one of the most sought after mix and mastering engineers in the music industry. Over the years Indomix has worked with the likes of Sound Sultan, Reminisce, Ruggedman, Vector, D’banj and others.

Indomix who recently visited TheNewsGuru said in an exclusive interview that music producers don’t have a long lifespan in the music industry.

According to him: “A producer makes more money than a sound engineer, people started recognizing sound engineers in the music industry very late. I created the space for people to realize that there is someone behind a song

“Producers don’t have a long lifespan like sound engineers. If a particular producer is making waves every one rushes to the producer, If another starts making waves, they leave the one the one they were working with and go to the new wave making producer. If the producer stops working on himself, you discover that you will stop hearing the producer’s name. I have been in this game for 16 years now. I am still here working with people, I cannot count the number of songs I have worked on”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8jZTQ71l-0

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade’s ‘johnny’ Is The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube / See What Fans Are Saying About Bobriskys Arrest / Banky W Thanks Nigerians For Concern Over His Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.