Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,215 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:27 PM

CAF List Of Nominees For African Player Of The Year Award - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / CAF List Of Nominees For African Player Of The Year Award (31517 Views)

Full List Of Nominees For CAF Awards 2022 (Photos) / CAF Releases Shortlist Of Nominees For The African Player Of The Year. / "Kanu Is The Best African Player" - Thierry Henry (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAF List Of Nominees For African Player Of The Year Award by greatseed: 11:42am On Nov 03, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

Wow! My assessment's totally spot on.

who writes like this?
No paragraph, awful use of signs and symbols and very terrible grammar.
I can't even comprehend a thing.

Jesus! This is why we ask kids to stay in school.
The goat is here again grin cheesy.... You obviously suffering from interpersonal rejection. @least I am keeping to my word, unlike this goat that said he would stop writing..... We can see through you.... tongue tongue tongue grin
Re: CAF List Of Nominees For African Player Of The Year Award by EvilMetahuman: 11:48am On Nov 03, 2017
[s]
greatseed:
The goat is here again grin cheesy.... You obviously suffering from interpersonal rejection. @least I am keeping to my word, unlike this goat that said he would stop writing..... We can see through you.... tongue tongue tongue grin
[/s]k
Re: CAF List Of Nominees For African Player Of The Year Award by andrew444(m): 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
greatseed:
So are u comparing Ronaldo n Moses? Do you even know the criteria @ all? Ronaldo helped his team to Champions league, league, and Euro uefa.... Win See, pls before you talk in public, always do ur research and get ur facts right.

You need to do your research also,Moses help his team win the premier league,those players you are supporting to win the African footballer of the year,what did they help their team to win?you see why I say you have nothing to say,you are just clueless.
Re: CAF List Of Nominees For African Player Of The Year Award by greatseed: 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
andrew444:

You need to do your research also,Moses help his team win the premier league,those players you are supporting to win the African footballer of the year,what did they help their team to win?you see why I say you have nothing to say,you are just clueless.
Sorry are u talking? Re-phrase your sentence pls. I actually don't really think I know wot u talking abt! I think you are so confused as to who to reply? I dnt knw u
Re: CAF List Of Nominees For African Player Of The Year Award by Jarus(m): 6:22pm On Dec 18, 2017
Jarus:
1, Aubameyang
2, Sadio Mane
3, Mohammed Salah.

Take that to the bank.

Getting there. I hope those who think Moses will make final 3 have now come to reality.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/mo-salah-sadio-mane-pierre-11715991.amp
Re: CAF List Of Nominees For African Player Of The Year Award by Jarus(m): 6:23pm On Dec 18, 2017
Re: CAF List Of Nominees For African Player Of The Year Award by Jarus(m): 6:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
toseen7:

Bros we all know that FIFA is biased, Iniesta wey no dey play anything again made FIFA's FIFPro World XI for the ninth year running....
I'm very sure Moses will be in Top 3, alongside Aubameyang, Mane OR salah.

Are you still sure?

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/mo-salah-sadio-mane-pierre-11715991.amp
Re: CAF List Of Nominees For African Player Of The Year Award by Chydobe: 10:26am On Jan 05, 2018
It was a historic evening for the Egyptian play-maker who wrote his name in the sands of time as he was crowned the African Player of the year 2017.

The African footballer award of the year is the highest recognition at the Aiteo Caf Awards Gala 2017 which was held on Thursday 2018.

Beaten by Salah in this category were...

Click on Link Below for COMPLETE LIST OF 2017 CAR AWARD WINNERS
http://www.newzified.com/2017-caf-award-winners-full-list-of-2017-caf-award-winners/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" / AFCON 2021: Ivory Coast Vs Algeria (4 - 1) On 20th January 2022 / #10YearsChallenge: Chichi Igbo Shares Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.