Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death (28130 Views)

Tinubu, Buhari, Aregbesola, Others Attend EFCC Summit In Abuja [photos] / Tinubu, Buhari, APC Governors Arrived Ibadan To Flag Off Presidential Campaign / Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How Tinubu, Buhari Tried To Stop Him From Dumping APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by worldgist: 11:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari says he is deeply grieved to learn of the passing away of Jide Tinubu, eldest son of the APC National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

President Buhari in a telephone call on Wednesday to Asiwaju Tinubu on behalf of the Federal Government and his family offered his deepest condolences to the Tinubu family over the loss of Jide.

Mr Femi Adesina, the president’s Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, in a statement issued in Abuja on Wednesday, said Buhari described the transition of Jide as “sad and painful.”

The President said that the nation had been denied the services and potentials of the resourceful lawyer.

He prayed that God would grant the Tinubu family, friends and associates the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss, and comfort all who mourned the passage of the promising gentleman.

The late Jide Tinubu was a graduate of the University of Liverpool, England. He obtained Master Degree in Maritime law from the University of London, and was called to Nigerian Bar in 1999.(NAN)

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/thenationonlineng.net/buhari-calls-tinubu-condoles-him/amp/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by Sharon6(f): 11:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
May the soul of Barr Jide rest in peace.

PLEASE CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by ademoladeji(m): 11:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
Sharon6:
Ok

Winch, you never go meeting? shocked shocked shocked shocked

I dey cum for you tongue tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by sam8701(m): 11:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
Just pass by grin
Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by ABBEYsammy01(m): 11:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
R.I.P to d boy
Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by Josh44s(m): 11:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
Karma. Sins of the fathers or Tinubu don use am as sacrifice extend him life. If I were to be his second born, I will K*ll Tinubu before he K*lls me o.

Quote me at your own peril. The truth is better

24 Likes

Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by ismail4sure: 11:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
the poster below me, mind your self o, or......
Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by kenzysmith: 11:45pm On Nov 01, 2017
Tinubu done use in pikin sacrifice 4 ambode 2019

22 Likes

Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by zabuur: 11:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
Not easy to lose ones child.
Rest In Peace

11 Likes

Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by mosesbola(f): 11:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
Death-iku
Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by kenzysmith: 11:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
Ambode victory is sure
Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by FarahAideed: 11:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
Buhari is a fool ..Tinubu should now know that God was not happy with his visit to herdsman enfant le terrible yesterday

13 Likes

Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by marttol: 11:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
NEMESIS...too bad it has to be his son,well people pikin wey una don use nko?

5 Likes

Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by TheFreeOne: 11:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
I wish his family strength to bear the loss.

5 Likes

Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by Hardewarlee(m): 11:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
Nemesis will soon catch up with the rest . At least you all know how you spilled blood of innocent Nigerians before and after election . Even when you send assasin to silent your fellow human being.

Am sorry to say this ..: I have got no Rip. .

All I have to say is OK .

Quote me wrong , Na your wahala .... You get no response back .

15 Likes

Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by michaelisaiah: 11:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
You say
Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by Mrkumareze(m): 11:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
Not really easy to be a son of a strong man like Tinubu, it's either you are strong like him or you die like a pet. I remember a friend who refused coming back to naija just cos of his father's level in the oza world

3 Likes

Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:49pm On Nov 01, 2017
Death go and die please, stop hurting people, family and friends
Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by Bossontop(m): 11:49pm On Nov 01, 2017
Owk.....
Anyways RIP 2 d dead sha

Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by oshe11: 11:49pm On Nov 01, 2017
And this had to be news

Tinubu, hope no be wetin dem dey show for Nollywood nai u af dogrin

2 Likes

Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by ychris: 11:49pm On Nov 01, 2017
RIP
Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by enemyofprogress: 11:49pm On Nov 01, 2017
Crocodile call
Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by Abfinest007(m): 11:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
buhari is bad luck he met with tinubu yesterday today tinubu son is dead.

5 Likes

Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by yeyeboi(m): 11:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
Ok
Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by Abfinest007(m): 11:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
fear apc people they might have exchange him for a political position

4 Likes

Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by greggng: 11:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
Pls we should proceed with caution in whatever we say. Death is inevitable. Today is jide tomorrow it might be you. It pains me that some people will use this opportunity to insult our great leader tinubu. It shows that some of us don't ve conscience. How would you feel if you lost someone. ?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by oscallins(m): 11:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hardewarlee:
Nemesis will soon catch up with the rest . At least you all know how you spilled blood of innocent Nigerians before and after election . Even when you send assasin to silent your fellow human being.

Am sorry to say this ..: I have got no Rip. .

All I have to say is OK .

Quote me wrong , Na your wahala .... You get no response back .
hmm i see u are lacking somethin.
Nw lemmi pray for u
may d thunder of glorious knowledge nd understanding 4rm God Almighty strike u in Jesus name
do i hear u say amen?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by petishegzy(m): 12:02am On Nov 02, 2017
R. I. P to the dead
Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by Queenlovely(f): 12:03am On Nov 02, 2017
dark web onions

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 02, 2017
It is just so sad.
RIP young man.
Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 02, 2017
sad Nnamdi kanu and his family should have died instead. They are as useless as the P in psychology and all they know is to destabilize the country with biafra agitations. Jide tinubu remains a patriotic Nigerian. Rip

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Adesina Won Africa's Top Job At Afdb / Gunmen Kill Two Security Men For Attending Soludo's Prayer On Monday / I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.