Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,208 members, 7,836,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Spotted ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Spotted ? (1882 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Spotted At The Vip Section Of Trump's Rally / Nnamdi Kanu Spotted In A Train Station In London Eating Popcorn.. / Nnamdi Kanu Spotted Celebrating Catalan Independence 2017 B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Spotted ? by navada99: 12:53am On Nov 02, 2017
Love him or hate him Nnamdi Kanu was a driving force on Nairaland. I may not have agreed with some of the things he was saying, but I did admire the guy's courage and dedication. A few months ago when Nnamdi Kanu was the talk of town, I would come on NL at least three or four times a day just to read stories about Kanu. But ever since Kanu has been MIA I rarely ever come here anymore. I'm sure I'm not the only one that misses the days of Nnamdi Kanu.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Spotted ? by kayfra: 2:10am On Nov 02, 2017
Courage is a misused word for a guy that absconded and abandoned his own people despite all the empty threats of fire and brimstone.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Spotted ? by nwabobo: 4:33am On Nov 02, 2017
kayfra:
Courage is a misused word for a guy that absconded and abandoned his own people despite all the empty threats of fire and brimstone.

What has your father achieved for his people?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Spotted ? by dunkem21(m): 4:35am On Nov 02, 2017
nwabobo:

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Spotted ? by navada99: 4:59am On Nov 02, 2017
nwabobo:

WOW!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Spotted ? by Bede2u(m): 5:03am On Nov 02, 2017
kayfra:
lol i know u suspect the guy has been killed... u just want to be mischevious.

He is so many things.... but coward? Hell no

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Spotted ? by WetinConsignMe: 5:07am On Nov 02, 2017
You are forgetting Evans.
Evans must hold some sort of a record on NL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Spotted ? by navada99: 6:24am On Nov 02, 2017
WetinConsignMe:
You are forgetting Evans.
Evans must hold some sort of a record on NL

Evans did not even come close I'm sorry. Do you know Kanu, IPOB, Biafran threads on the politics section of NL was at least twenty everyday plus the ones they mods were deleting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Spotted ? by Sprumbabafather: 6:30am On Nov 02, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu still remains an enigma. The whole federal government could not legally stop him or counter his argument. This is the only Nigerian silenced because he is too big for the government to confront him with facts.

History will never forget him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Spotted ? by bobbyfest(m): 6:36am On Nov 02, 2017
for me as a yoruba guy... that man deserve a big statue in any state of south east....

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Spotted ? by kayfra: 1:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
nwabobo:

He hasn't sent impressionable youths to their grave yards.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Spotted ? by nwabobo: 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
kayfra:

He hasn't sent impressionable youths to their grave yards.

Are you now comparing your father to Buratai?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Spotted ? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
nwabobo:

What did Kanu achieve for your people? He started a movement and he was crushed. End of story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Spotted ? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
navada99:

Evans did not even come close I'm sorry. Do you know Kanu, IPOB, Biafran threads on the politics section of NL was at least twenty everyday plus the ones they mods were deleting.
So? where is he now?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Spotted ? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
navada99:
Love him or hate him Nnamdi Kanu was a driving force on Nairaland. I may not have agreed with some of the things he was saying, but I did admire the guy's courage and dedication. A few months ago when Nnamdi Kanu was the talk of town, I would come on NL at least three or four times a day just to read stories about Kanu. But ever since Kanu has been MIA I rarely ever come here anymore. I'm sure I'm not the only one that misses the days of Nnamdi Kanu.

Clown

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Spotted ? by nwabobo: 4:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
GoroTango:
What did Kanu achieve for your people? He started a movement and he was crushed. End of story

Has your father ever started a village movement in his entire life?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Spotted ? by Jakumo(m): 4:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
The most recent output from the rumor machine is that our man Kanu has purchased Elvis Presley's mansion, Graceland, in Memphis Tennessee, and that the two ghosts can be seen walking the grounds late at night, as strains of the classic hit song "You ain't nothing but a hound-dog", echo when the wind wails, and all else is quiet.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Spotted ? by navada99: 6:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
Jakumo:
The most recent output from the rumor machine is that our man Kanu has purchased Elvis Presley's mansion, Graceland, in Memphis Tennessee, and that the two ghosts can be seen walking the grounds late at night, as strains of the classic hit song "You ain't nothing but a hound-dog", echo when the wind wails, and all else is quiet.

Don't quit your day job, leave the comedy for funny folks, you my friend ain't funny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Spotted ? by Jakumo(m): 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
navada99:

Don't quit your day job, leave the comedy for funny folks, you my friend ain't funny.

Any response, is a good response. I thank you kindly for yours. Kanu has been killed and buried in secrecy by the troops who paid him a visit.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Spotted ? by enemybulldozer(m): 7:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
nwabobo:

Kayfra come and answer him!! Who really sent those gallant Youths to their early graves??
A) buhari and Buratai

B) zoogeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Spotted ? by enemybulldozer(m): 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
GoroTango:
Pictures of Kanu being crushed or 4uck off!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Spotted ? by Jakumo(m): 8:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Pictures of Kanu being crushed or 4uck off!!

With camera phones in all hands, it is indeed likely that pictures were taken by the soldiers who cut Kanu to pieces for removal in bags from his family home, but those pictures will remain under wraps for several years, before they are released online.

Those soldiers who partook of the deed will abide by the code of silence, to protect their own lives while the current government is in power.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Spotted ? by FarahAideed: 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
kayfra:

What do you want him to do after he was killed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Spotted ? by Jakumo(m): 8:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
FarahAideed:

Is this a trick question ?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Spotted ? by enemybulldozer(m): 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
Jakumo:

With camera phones in all hands, it is indeed likely that pictures were taken by the soldiers who cut Kanu to pieces for removal in bags from his family home, but those pictures will remain under wraps for several years, before they are released online.

Those soldiers who partook of the deed will abide by the code of silence, to protect their own lives while the current government is in power.
T R A S H! ! !
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Spotted ? by Jakumo(m): 8:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
enemybulldozer:
T R A S H! ! !

Thank you for your opinion, sir. Let us watch what unfolds in the fullness of time.

Remember that late Kanu was a chronic publicity addict, who loved to be photographed with his followers licking his shoes.

Do you think such a person, who was so desperate for publicity, could have remained totally and absolutely silent for 2 months IF he was alive ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Spotted ? by kayfra: 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
FarahAideed:

Rise up and fight for Biafra. Shukwu okike should be able to lend him a hand
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Spotted ? by kayfra: 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
nwabobo:

Comparing your mighty saviour to a cockroach running scared. I was even expecting an attempt at fighting back.

Coward Chicken Kanu

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fayose And Wike Gearing Up For President And Vice President Slots After.... / Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor In Abuja. Photos / Is Loretta Onochie Normal At All?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.