Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Cursed Tomb Of Men Who Built The Great Pyramid Of Giza Opened To The Public(Pics - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cursed Tomb Of Men Who Built The Great Pyramid Of Giza Opened To The Public(Pics (11042 Views)

Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship / This Is How The Great Pyramid Of Egypt Were Built. / Why We Can't Employ The ATBU Graduate Who Built Drone - VC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cursed Tomb Of Men Who Built The Great Pyramid Of Giza Opened To The Public(Pics by Ishilove: 9:58am On Nov 02, 2017
oyb:

grin grin grin lipsrsealed
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cursed Tomb Of Men Who Built The Great Pyramid Of Giza Opened To The Public(Pics by tolugar: 10:07am On Nov 02, 2017
chijioke199202:
i said it here today and those who believe me and subscribe won with me, tomorrow fixed game 312.23 odd is available call or whatsapp if interested see detail below

you just registered your acct. today and want people to text or WhatsApp you??

5 Likes

Re: Cursed Tomb Of Men Who Built The Great Pyramid Of Giza Opened To The Public(Pics by Explorers(m): 10:14am On Nov 02, 2017
sisisioge:
How are mummies and burial sites entertaining? There's no way I would pass through that location let alone visit.

I love to visit.

Prefer museum to zoos
Re: Cursed Tomb Of Men Who Built The Great Pyramid Of Giza Opened To The Public(Pics by Phonefanatic: 10:30am On Nov 02, 2017
Not different from the recent "Mummy" movie starring Tom Cruise.

Those ancient men know far more than this modern world knows.

2 Likes

Re: Cursed Tomb Of Men Who Built The Great Pyramid Of Giza Opened To The Public(Pics by lolafi: 10:46am On Nov 02, 2017
okay
Re: Cursed Tomb Of Men Who Built The Great Pyramid Of Giza Opened To The Public(Pics by Babacele: 11:23am On Nov 02, 2017
far more secrets are held in those pyramids especially in Gizeh the centre of the world. Certain vowel sounds carry certain vibrations that are employed in sealing those secrets so that such precious are never abused by swines
. Despite the claims that slaves built the pyramids, it is known to very few but those willing to know the cosmic brain behind the construction. If it is difficult for a 21 century person to know that water is and shall forever be more hygienic in loo etiquette than paper, how can you explain the secrets of Egyptology to such persons? Good work Explorer.

5 Likes

Re: Cursed Tomb Of Men Who Built The Great Pyramid Of Giza Opened To The Public(Pics by Zane2point4(m): 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
Queenlovely:
I had to pull over while driving in Vladivostok Russia 5 years ago. Why? Because I wanted to cry. I saw the emptiness in life. There Are 7billion people on earth currently, some would die nameless. Some would be forgotten in no distant time. Only few people would do something worth remembering 2 centuries From now.
We don't remember the faces of the Hardworkers who built this edifice but their work outlived them. This legacy they left would never be forgotten.

You that is busy gathering for your unborn kids, remember your 5th or 7th generation wouldn't even recognise you anymore. All is vanity. Chase things that will last.
Yes my sister, i feel same way atimes too, vanity, al of the builders wia forgotten entirely, all we now hear is the phoaroah themselves.
Re: Cursed Tomb Of Men Who Built The Great Pyramid Of Giza Opened To The Public(Pics by phekima(m): 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
Lol... it's a brave new world now. nobody seems to care so much about haunts and curses again!
Re: Cursed Tomb Of Men Who Built The Great Pyramid Of Giza Opened To The Public(Pics by Nbote(m): 3:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
And our pastors are busy burning down our ancient shrines.. Wey dem for allow us use am dey collect money from oyibo for tourism
Re: Cursed Tomb Of Men Who Built The Great Pyramid Of Giza Opened To The Public(Pics by policy12: 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
Queenlovely:
I had to pull over while driving in Vladivostok Russia 5 years ago. Why? Because I wanted to cry. I saw the emptiness in life. There Are 7billion people on earth currently, some would die nameless. Some would be forgotten in no distant time. Only few people would do something worth remembering 2 centuries From now.
We don't remember the faces of the Hardworkers who built this edifice but their work outlived them. This legacy they left would never be forgotten.

You that is busy gathering for your unborn kids, remember your 5th or 7th generation wouldn't even recognise you anymore. All is vanity. Chase things that will last.

Oro NLA..nice philosophy.
Re: Cursed Tomb Of Men Who Built The Great Pyramid Of Giza Opened To The Public(Pics by musicwriter(m): 6:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
The pyramid and all the other artifacts were built as a basis for black people to re-invent ourselves after years of slavery. They were built to remind us where we were before slavery. These are some of the archeological monuments that serves as rallying ground that black people were once light years ahead of the rest of the world, and we can do it again.

2 Likes

Re: Cursed Tomb Of Men Who Built The Great Pyramid Of Giza Opened To The Public(Pics by Uyi168: 7:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
Queenlovely:

..Deep
Re: Cursed Tomb Of Men Who Built The Great Pyramid Of Giza Opened To The Public(Pics by Prenom: 8:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
I remember reading a book several years ago by Rebecca Daniels "unbroken curses " where in one of the chapters , she wrote that in other to protect the tombs of the pharaohs from robbers, powerful incantations had been performed over the tombs. Any person opening a tomb , going into it ,or EVEN LOOKING ON THE ARTICLES WITHIN IT immediately had a powerful curse of death and destruction placed on his life by the demon spirits set to guard the tomb.

I remember still and the bolded was quite creepy then.

she made an instance of the king Tuts exhibit ,
where all the people who were involved in the excavation of his tomb were dead within less than two years after the finishing of the excavation .

2 Likes

Re: Cursed Tomb Of Men Who Built The Great Pyramid Of Giza Opened To The Public(Pics by Nostradamus: 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
tolugar:

you just registered your acct. today and want people to text or WhatsApp you??
badt guy, see as you bust that niggur.
Re: Cursed Tomb Of Men Who Built The Great Pyramid Of Giza Opened To The Public(Pics by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 03, 2017
Queenlovely:

there are record that Has never been broken. Everyday people are entering the Guinness book of record and yet you claim all has been achieved? Find your niche and live a lasting legacy. The world has problems to be solved
from cure for Aids, cancer, stem cell etc
So entering the guiness book of record has now become a legacy cry cry cry

Ironically, most people who left a legacy behind didn’t even know anything bout any guiness record or whatever u call it

I get ur point though
Re: Cursed Tomb Of Men Who Built The Great Pyramid Of Giza Opened To The Public(Pics by iamnlia(m): 6:03am On Nov 03, 2017
The Egyptians never built the pyramids, research deep and challenge your knowledge.
Re: Cursed Tomb Of Men Who Built The Great Pyramid Of Giza Opened To The Public(Pics by donefezy: 12:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
iamnlia:
The Egyptians never built the pyramids, research deep and challenge your knowledge.
Then, who built it?
Re: Cursed Tomb Of Men Who Built The Great Pyramid Of Giza Opened To The Public(Pics by Gofwane(m): 1:42pm On Nov 03, 2017
Ishilove:

Must you people spoil every thread with this Buhari nonsense? Can't you just take time out to appreciate and gain knowledge??
grin hahaha.

1 Like

Re: Cursed Tomb Of Men Who Built The Great Pyramid Of Giza Opened To The Public(Pics by iamnlia(m): 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
donefezy:
Then, who built it?
A very Intelligent species that predated the Egyptians by thousands of years, the soil erosion samples around the Sphinx date about 13 thousand years back. And slaves didn't build it as people are led to believe, research and thine eye shall be opened.

Other sites you can research include Goebekli Tepe, Bosnian Pyramids, Macu Pichu and many others.
Perhaps I'll create an explorers-esque thread for the subject of ancient wonders.
Re: Cursed Tomb Of Men Who Built The Great Pyramid Of Giza Opened To The Public(Pics by 1miccza: 2:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I marvel at the ingenuity of ancient men though. Some people believe that complex works or architecture have been made easier in this present times than before but a lot of amazing discoveries are putting those thoughts into serious scrutiny.

I'll prefer wisdom of ancient people like Solomon to any other thing obtainable in this present times

True, absolutely true
Re: Cursed Tomb Of Men Who Built The Great Pyramid Of Giza Opened To The Public(Pics by Lapeywilliams(m): 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
Hope this wont bring the return of Imhotep angry grin

Meanwhile...........

More than 300 acres of land available in Iyana-offa after Air-force secondary school Ibadan.

Price is N250,000/acre-Negotiable.
Pay on installment when you buy from 10 acres and above.

Good road accessibility to the land.

For more details and enquiries contact Mr. Sholape @ +2348060424589, +2348020626259.
Re: Cursed Tomb Of Men Who Built The Great Pyramid Of Giza Opened To The Public(Pics by funso4life(m): 4:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
is thus not the tomb that Israelites used all their lifetime to build undecided
Re: Cursed Tomb Of Men Who Built The Great Pyramid Of Giza Opened To The Public(Pics by Ishilove: 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
Gofwane:
grin hahaha.
E taya person
Re: Cursed Tomb Of Men Who Built The Great Pyramid Of Giza Opened To The Public(Pics by SmartMugu: 4:11am On Nov 04, 2017
dafeyankee:

Things like what please?

People before us have done every thing that can make your name be written on gold.

You're probably older than Zeckerberg, and his Facebook will live on after he is gone, unless something else beats it - just like others in our current generation that are doing things many will cherish for decades to come. In my opinion, it's not ok to assume everything has been achieved already. That's where I agree with her that everyone should rather work towards leaving a legacy worth emulating here on earth.
Re: Cursed Tomb Of Men Who Built The Great Pyramid Of Giza Opened To The Public(Pics by sinceraconcept(m): 9:29am On Nov 04, 2017
Queenlovely:

there are record that Has never been broken. Everyday people are entering the Guinness book of record and yet you claim all has been achieved? Find your niche and live a lasting legacy. The world has problems to be solved
from cure for Aids, cancer, stem cell etc
you are extremely intelligent. and I love the fact that this is coming from a female. I always learn from your comments
Re: Cursed Tomb Of Men Who Built The Great Pyramid Of Giza Opened To The Public(Pics by Queenlovely(f): 9:37am On Nov 04, 2017
sinceraconcept:
you are extremely intelligent. and I love the fact that this is coming from a female. I always learn from your comments

thank you. But I didn't start this way. I used to be a clown
Re: Cursed Tomb Of Men Who Built The Great Pyramid Of Giza Opened To The Public(Pics by jaxxy(m): 4:50pm On Nov 04, 2017
sisisioge:
How are mummies and burial sites entertaining? There's no way I would pass through that location let alone visit.

Don't u like horror movies? Well this site shud entertain people who do. Lol
Re: Cursed Tomb Of Men Who Built The Great Pyramid Of Giza Opened To The Public(Pics by sisisioge: 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
jaxxy:

Don't u like horror movies? Well this site shud entertain people who do. Lol

I don't o...I can't stand them.
Re: Cursed Tomb Of Men Who Built The Great Pyramid Of Giza Opened To The Public(Pics by jeyselassie(m): 10:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
FortifiedCity:
It takes intelligence to know that Buhari is failing and the onus is on us to make zombies realize that
grow up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY ( NDA) PIN AND PAST QAUSTION ARE AVAILABE NOW / Batch B: NYSC Set To Begin Online Registration / LASU Reopens Gate Shut By Protesting Students Over Soldiers Maltreatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.