Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,091 members, 7,845,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Toyin Abraham Finds Peace As Late Dad, Pastor Aimakhu Rests In The Lord - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Finds Peace As Late Dad, Pastor Aimakhu Rests In The Lord (940 Views)

Toyin (Abraham) Aimakhu's Father Is Dead / Toyin Aimakhu Abraham Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Lovely Photos / Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Abraham Finds Peace As Late Dad, Pastor Aimakhu Rests In The Lord by kidap: 7:15am On Nov 02, 2017
Nollywood actress Toyin Abraham has finally returned to the social media exactly 10 days after her father died.

The actress whose grief had gotten hold of her had found it difficult to handle any social media activity since she announced the passing away of her dad on October 22nd.

The actress on Wednesday revealed why her grief had been very deep.

According to her, Pastor Aimakhu’s death came as a big blow to her because of the special bond they shared.

The actress has finally found solace in the fact that her father is resting with the Lord.

The actress shared photo of her father with caption

I've gone through different emotions in the past one week and few days. Emotion of loss and gratitude top all others. I am sad about the loss of my 80 years father. We were close. I was his baby. So, it's a huge loss for me to bear. At the same time, I am grateful for a life well spent. I was proud of him and his level of involvement with us and humanity around him. I miss everyone here and particularly overwhelmed today when you all tried to draw me out of my hiding place. I see you all and appreciate you. This is going to be a good month, let's rock and roll to the beat of greatness...
TOYIN ABRAHAM

http://news.nollyzone.com/toyin-abraham-finally-finds-peace-late-dad-pastor-aimakhu-rests-lord/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: Toyin Abraham Finds Peace As Late Dad, Pastor Aimakhu Rests In The Lord by amebovillage(m): 7:18am On Nov 02, 2017
embarassed
Re: Toyin Abraham Finds Peace As Late Dad, Pastor Aimakhu Rests In The Lord by NaijaCelebrity: 7:25am On Nov 02, 2017
shey she no get peace b4 ni?
Re: Toyin Abraham Finds Peace As Late Dad, Pastor Aimakhu Rests In The Lord by juman(m): 7:31am On Nov 02, 2017
Eiyah, sorry o.

Condolences to the family.
Re: Toyin Abraham Finds Peace As Late Dad, Pastor Aimakhu Rests In The Lord by Praisles(f): 8:43am On Nov 02, 2017
Awo lo, aaawo lo, odojo ajinde
Re: Toyin Abraham Finds Peace As Late Dad, Pastor Aimakhu Rests In The Lord by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 02, 2017
Praisles:
Awo lo, aaawo lo, odojo ajinde

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Reminisce Fight Fan For Taking Pictures With Him While Performance (video) / Spiritual Father Flies Private Jet But You Enter Bus, You Are A Bastard - FRZ / Omotola Jalade's Daughter, Meraiah Releases New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.