Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:53 AM

Why I Named My Son 'Google' - Ghanaian Movie Producer Explains - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Named My Son 'Google' - Ghanaian Movie Producer Explains (499 Views)

I Named 21 Of My Children From Nigerian Movies - Mama Uganda / Buhari Congratulates Ace Movie Producer, Tunde Kelani At 70 / Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Named My Son 'Google' - Ghanaian Movie Producer Explains by levrin: 8:46am On Nov 02, 2017
@GISTMORE

Ghanaian movie producer, Francis Dzogbetsi has explained why the name of his newly born baby is 'Google'.

In a chat with Zionfelix.net, Dzogbetsi said that his son was also named after popular music and movie producer and business tycoon, Ahmed Banda.

Google Ahmed Banda was born on October 10, 2017. Explaining why the boy is called Google, Dzogbetsi said “he is going to be my researcher. I’m not educated and I’ve been searching everything I want to know on google. I’ve always planned to name my first child Google so that he/she helps in researching”. 

Via https://www.gistmore.com/named-son-google-ghanaian-movie-producer-explains

Re: Why I Named My Son 'Google' - Ghanaian Movie Producer Explains by BossLadyF(f): 8:53am On Nov 02, 2017
walking google
Re: Why I Named My Son 'Google' - Ghanaian Movie Producer Explains by dayleke: 9:00am On Nov 02, 2017
Ok o...
It is well..

At least you no pretend say u sabi book...
Being educated does not mean going to school only sha o....
At least you can read the scripts given to you unlike some actors that will "incorporate" themselves into the movie and just go with the flow.
Re: Why I Named My Son 'Google' - Ghanaian Movie Producer Explains by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 02, 2017
if you like name your child Nairaland YouTube or Facebook
who the name of your child eep

(1) (Reply)

I Am Single But I Often Masturbate To Help Myself Out’ And Am Not Ashamed Of It / I Spent N1.5 Million To Get My Massive Butt----cossy Ojiakor Says / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Daughter, Sharon Gets Engaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.