Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Infinix Super Friday - Double Your Savings And Win Big! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Super Friday - Double Your Savings And Win Big! (3071 Views)

Apple Savings Account With 4.15% Interest Rate Launched / Buy An Infinix Device And Win A Trip To Eygpt / How To Double Your Mtn Weekly Free 20mb To 50mb On Mtn Pulse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Super Friday - Double Your Savings And Win Big! by stevewheezy(m): 10:10am On Nov 02, 2017
Infinix offers something great to all users and would-be users - Super Friday

This promo offers discount every friday on all Infinix devices purchased during the month of November. You also stand a chance to win gift items for each device purchased.

How to Do It: Buy Infinix Device(s) in November and Qualify for the Money Grabbing. keep your invoice Copy.

RULES:

1、During the activity, you will get an invoice.

If you purchase a device above N30,000, You grab 1 time
if above 40,000NGN, 2 times,
if above 50,000NGN, 3times,
if above 70,000NGN, 4 times.

2、After the customer participates in the promo, the Invoice would be marked as "Invalid". Hence, customer cannot participate more than once.

Applicable Regions

Lagos
Rivers
Delta
IMO
Bayelsa
Abia
Cross-River
Awka - Ibom
Anambra
Edo
Enugu
Benue
Ebonyi

OFFICIAL RETAIL PARTNERS FOR PROMO

SLOT
3CHUB
SPECTRUM
POINTEK
FINET
SPAR
AVIX
J.J PHONES
Callus Miller
Udec
Rewjido
Onigx
Fine brother
OG winner
Something else
Omegatron
GAURANTY
NWEZU 

MONEY GRABBING LOCATIONS

computer village, Ikeja
Ajah axis
Saka tinubu
Surulere

Iwo road
Mokola
Mizbeach compound, IBADAN
Mokola

Garrison
Rumokuta
Artillery

Bannex
Wuse
Naraba
Banex

Purchase an Infinix Device today and win big!

Re: Infinix Super Friday - Double Your Savings And Win Big! by techcruncher: 11:26am On Nov 02, 2017
This is a good one. Here are the questions I will like to ask and I need you to supply the answers:

1) Is this promo available in all the outlets of the Stores you listed up there? (so I no go buy for one and una go say that one no dey among)
2) Is everyone who purchase Infinix phones in this promo eligible to partake in the money grabbing? (abi na just some selected few?)

make una answer that one first before I know if i get anyother questions
Re: Infinix Super Friday - Double Your Savings And Win Big! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
Nice Promo by Infinix. The Only Brand in Nigeria that really cares about the Fans.
Re: Infinix Super Friday - Double Your Savings And Win Big! by SirSpencer97(m): 12:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
Infinix the one true brand who loves their customers
Re: Infinix Super Friday - Double Your Savings And Win Big! by XFrozen: 12:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
Nice one.... Infinix all the way
Re: Infinix Super Friday - Double Your Savings And Win Big! by skino4united(m): 12:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
One of the reasons I love infinix. They always have the interest of customers and fans at heart wanting you to get their phone at the cheapest prices possible coupled with top notch specs, listens and implements virtually all what fans wants, have the largest forum of fans where you can get first hand info and support relating to your infinix devices and accessories
Re: Infinix Super Friday - Double Your Savings And Win Big! by skino4united(m): 12:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
techcruncher:
This is a good one. Here are the questions I will like to ask and I need you to supply the answers:

1) Is this promo available in all the outlets of the Stores you listed up there? (so I no go buy for one and una go say that one no dey among)
2) Is everyone who purchase Infinix phones in this promo eligible to partake in the money grabbing? (abi na just some selected few?)

make una answer that one first before I know if i get anyother questions
Yes, they're available in all the stores mentioned. You get a raffle ticket with each purchase you make within the price range stated and is eligible to participate in the raffle draw once per/raffle ticket
Re: Infinix Super Friday - Double Your Savings And Win Big! by Toheeb041: 7:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
Wawu, this is great. I'm definitely getting an infinix device this month
Re: Infinix Super Friday - Double Your Savings And Win Big! by stevewheezy(m): 1:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
Toheeb041:
Wawu, this is great. I'm definitely getting an infinix device this month

You need to.... I need to too. Lol wink
Re: Infinix Super Friday - Double Your Savings And Win Big! by stevewheezy(m): 2:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
Promo still on!
Re: Infinix Super Friday - Double Your Savings And Win Big! by Batastramedia: 12:18pm On Nov 08, 2017
I hope Infinix is gonna give good discount percentage on their devices
Re: Infinix Super Friday - Double Your Savings And Win Big! by techcruncher: 1:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
no one does it better than Infinix
Re: Infinix Super Friday - Double Your Savings And Win Big! by techcruncher: 10:34am On Nov 09, 2017
skino4united:

Yes, they're available in all the stores mentioned. You get a raffle ticket with each purchase you make within the price range stated and is eligible to participate in the raffle draw once per/raffle ticket

OK, Thanks
Re: Infinix Super Friday - Double Your Savings And Win Big! by stevewheezy(m): 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
The promo continues........................... Tomorrow is another day for money grabbing
Re: Infinix Super Friday - Double Your Savings And Win Big! by Batastramedia: 12:02pm On Nov 10, 2017
Infinix is everywhere.......... they said zero 5 is on the way, they doing promo this month and there is black friday..... what a good month!
Re: Infinix Super Friday - Double Your Savings And Win Big! by apologist: 10:57am On Nov 13, 2017
How much will the Note 4 pro be on friday? Anybody?
Re: Infinix Super Friday - Double Your Savings And Win Big! by techcruncher: 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
apologist:

5% discount and you may get gifts + qualify for money grabbing
Re: Infinix Super Friday - Double Your Savings And Win Big! by techcruncher: 2:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
apologist:

5% discount plus you qualify for money grabbing and may get gift
Re: Infinix Super Friday - Double Your Savings And Win Big! by apologist: 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2017
Instead of Infinix to make this discount available for the Zero 5
Re: Infinix Super Friday - Double Your Savings And Win Big! by techcruncher: 11:38am On Nov 17, 2017
Its another friday! Is the money grabbing thing still on?
Re: Infinix Super Friday - Double Your Savings And Win Big! by XIcywongh: 5:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
Infinix always deliver... The best to its customers
Batastramedia:
Infinix is everywhere.......... they said zero 5 is on the way, they doing promo this month and there is black friday..... what a good month!
Re: Infinix Super Friday - Double Your Savings And Win Big! by XIcywongh: 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
Theirs discount definitely
techcruncher:
Its another friday! Is the money grabbing thing still on?
Re: Infinix Super Friday - Double Your Savings And Win Big! by XIcywongh: 5:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
You can say it again... 100% certified
techcruncher:
no one does it better than Infinix
Re: Infinix Super Friday - Double Your Savings And Win Big! by XIcywongh: 5:24pm On Nov 20, 2017
Yeah... Superb Friday is certified
Batastramedia:
I hope Infinix is gonna give good discount percentage on their devices
Re: Infinix Super Friday - Double Your Savings And Win Big! by Wongkeiye(f): 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
Infinix Super Friday discount is amazing
Re: Infinix Super Friday - Double Your Savings And Win Big! by luminouz(m): 4:44am On Nov 21, 2017
Wongkeiye:
Infinix Super Friday discount is amazing
Talk to me
How much
Re: Infinix Super Friday - Double Your Savings And Win Big! by XIcywongh: 8:40am On Nov 21, 2017
I will share Jumia discount sheet or direct a certified Jumia staff with brief you more
luminouz:

Talk to me
How much
Re: Infinix Super Friday - Double Your Savings And Win Big! by LizzyWiz(f): 10:09am On Nov 21, 2017
Can I get discounts on infinix products?
Re: Infinix Super Friday - Double Your Savings And Win Big! by XIcywongh: 10:09am On Nov 21, 2017
Yes definitely
LizzyWiz:
Can I get discounts on infinix products?
Re: Infinix Super Friday - Double Your Savings And Win Big! by LizzyWiz(f): 10:20am On Nov 21, 2017
Thanks will be waiting
XIcywongh:
Yes definitely

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soon Hologram Will Present Android Platform On Skin – Cicret Bracelet / Review: Blitzwolf Dual Usb Wall Charger Model : Bw-s2qc / MTN Introduces New Offer Called MTN4ME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.