Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! (8439 Views)

Download Six New Tracks From D'banj - Dkm Album / Download NEW Tracks From D'BANJ - DKM Album / Download NEW Tracks From IYANYA - DESIRE Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by Krayola(m): 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2010
haha. This man na wahala. When I reach Naija I swear I dey come bang the door of ur house. Na to go buy one carton of igbo camp for studio for weeks dey make classics. grin I no dey play o. i dey feel u anyhow.
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by Genuflect(m): 5:42pm On Mar 21, 2010
chiogo:

^^ got 'em already, like 3 days ago.  grin

Except for 'one pen(is)'. . . .

Lol. Nothing do you. So how many tracks you gat now altogether?
chiogo:

LMAO!!@ prick and yansh  embarassed Alter ego. . but Frock ripper is still you, right?

Was it Frock ripper in 'I get it in', 'I wanna rock', etc? Those had nasty-a[i]s[/i]s lyrics too. tongue
Lmao. Sometimes Frock Ripper dey fluctuate. The guy dey yearn even when dem no send am. Lol
Krayola:

haha. This man na wahala. When I reach Naija I swear I dey come bang the door of your house. Na to go buy one carton of igbo camp for studio for weeks dey make classics. grin I no dey play o. i dey feel u anyhow.

Kray baba. Lol. I dey wait o. Show Naija fast fast make we shut the fakes down. Btw, really appreciate the chat we had. I honestly learnt new tips
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by ofokaofoki: 7:07pm On Mar 21, 2010
me i prefer frock da ripper to razor ojare. frock da ripper is the tranformed alter ego version of blee g ,
frock da ripper shows up whenever blee g shack 17 wraps of igbo.lol grin grin
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by chiogo(f): 10:35pm On Mar 21, 2010
^^ grin grin grin grin

Krayola:

haha. This man na wahala. When I reach Naija I swear I dey come bang the door of your house. Na to go buy one carton of igbo camp for studio for weeks dey make classics. grin I no dey play o. i dey feel u anyhow.
LOL I knew you would like that 'Smoke Igbo' track. grin

Genuflect:

Lol. Nothing do you. So how many tracks you gat now altogether?Lmao. Sometimes Frock Ripper dey fluctuate. The guy dey yearn even when dem no send am.
I got 11 tracks. cool
LOL @ this frock ripper guy. He's good though.
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by ofokaofoki: 10:54pm On Mar 21, 2010
chiogo:

frock da ripper is 100times better than blee g and 500times better than blee g . grin grin
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by Genuflect(m): 12:17am On Mar 22, 2010
ofokaofoki:

frock da ripper shows up whenever blee g shack 17 wraps of igbo.lol grin grin
Ahn ahn. I no be Kray naw. Lol. How I wan take kpef 17 finish? Kilode 17 loun loun. Jor ooo
chiogo:

^^ grin grin grin grin
LOL I knew you would like that 'Smoke Igbo' track. grin
I got 11 tracks. cool

Ok, that means you gat 7 trax to go. Btw, I don't like the way Frock Ripper is getting all this attention. What about me? Lol
ofokaofoki:

frock da ripper is 100times better than blee g and 500times better than blee g . grin grin
Ebora merindinlogun, you sabi Maths gan o. Lol
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by chiogo(f): 12:26am On Mar 22, 2010
Genuflect:

Ok, that means you gat 7 trax to go. Btw, I don't like the way Frock Ripper is getting all this attention. What about me? Lol
Ok, I'll keep an eye on that plunder website. smiley
Hehe, don't mind that ofoka, you're wayyy better than Frock ripper. LOL
I don't think he was on 'I wanna rock' - that's my new favorite now. cool
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by tosinaded(m): 12:51am On Mar 22, 2010
Genuflect ure a genius, nuff said

#itsnaija
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by degee(m): 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2010
Razor, schl curriculum n' schedules no gree me come online regularly.
Abeg wetin I don miss?
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by Genuflect(m): 7:48pm On Mar 24, 2010
degee:

Razor, schl curriculum n' schedules no gree me come online regularly.
Abeg wetin I don miss?
Have you downloaded the tracks yet? Go here if you haven't http://www.plunder.com/Genuflect
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by icezik1(m): 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2010
@Razor

You do realize just because they like you on Nairaland doesn't mean much? I'm being realistic for you before your head over swells. A good example is Modenine, there is a strong Modenine fanbase on Nairaland but the guy no dey sell albums.

My point is that you need to be down to Earth and UNIQUE. The key word is unique. The biggest rappers are all unique. In America: Eminem, Jay-Z, Nas etc. In Nigeria: MI, Modenine, Da Grin, Sauce Kid etc

Just saying ,
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by tosinaded(m): 8:47pm On Mar 24, 2010
ice_zik:

@Razor

You do realize just because they like you on Nairaland doesn't mean much? I'm being realistic for you before your head over swells. A good example is Modenine, there is a strong Modenine fanbase on Nairaland but the guy no dey sell albums.

My point is that you need to be down to Earth and UNIQUE. The key word is unique. The biggest rappers are all unique. In America: Eminem, Jay-Z, Nas etc. In Nigeria: MI, Modenine, Da Grin, Sauce Kid etc

Just saying ,

av u listened to his songs? if u avnt then shut the f.ckup
if u av. . . good advice
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by Genuflect(m): 9:03pm On Mar 24, 2010
ice_zik:

@Razor

Just saying ,
Thanx for your comments.
Tosin, I never forget about that mail o. I go still send am. Just chill for me abeg
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by tosinaded(m): 9:13pm On Mar 24, 2010
na me dey find sumtin na, i no fit complain wink

#itsnaija
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by degee(m): 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2010
Genuflect:

Have you downloaded the tracks yet? Go here if you haven't http://www.plunder.com/Genuflect
I already gat some. Lemme get the rest
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by semid4lyfe(m): 10:15pm On Mar 24, 2010
Hmmmn. . . .Just dey strollo pass grin wink
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by aldon: 10:49pm On Mar 25, 2010
@genu~every father want razor as their son-in-law/i no knw wetin dem see 4 my surname, gawd!!!/, very nice joint.i'll listen 2d rest nd giv u feedback.#am out
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by icezik1(m): 6:00pm On Mar 26, 2010
Strangely enough, I have not heard the mixtape considering the fact that Razor(Genuflect) is one of my close friends. I keep asking him for his music but he seems shy and doesn't want us (here in school) to listen to it.

Hmmmm ,
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by chiogo(f): 7:51pm On Mar 26, 2010
^^ He posted the links on the first and second pages.
Are you sure you're friends? undecided grin
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by ofokaofoki: 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2010
chiogo:

^^ He posted the links on the first and second pages.
Are you sure you're friends? undecided grin
[size=38pt]
LMFAO.
[/size], CHIOGO YOU ARE A VERY BAD GURL. grin grin
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by Genuflect(m): 5:22am On Mar 27, 2010
ice_zik:

Strangely enough, I have not heard the mixtape considering the fact that Razor(Genuflect) is one of my close friends. I keep asking him for his music but he seems shy and doesn't want us (here in school) to listen to it.

Hmmmm ,
Lol. Baba, the thing don dey school na. I no dey school now, you fit go ask Dapo sha
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by Genuflect(m): 4:47pm On Apr 09, 2010
Omo, longest time on this thread. I just wanted to put up the link for Penus vs. Ars Remix. As usual, give it a listen and holla back
Penus vs. Ars (Remix) ft. Dreddy & G10
http://www.plunder.com/Penus-vs-Ars-Remix-ft-Dreddy-G10-download-6e88dfd9e7.htm
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by Krayola(m): 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked If your mama hear dat $hit

Tht stuff is tight mehn. Funny as hell too. Nice lines, flow. everything. U try well well. wink

Fi ele yi se owo moto  grin grin
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by semid4lyfe(m): 6:01pm On Apr 09, 2010
Just checking. . . .!
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by chiogo(f): 8:35pm On Apr 09, 2010
Did that G10 guy say 3 mins?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin

Y'all are nasty. I like this better than the first one though. The 'Federal crime' line was dope.
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by eedrees(m): 9:59pm On Apr 09, 2010
Really feeling dis track emini, Razor u are 1million much
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by Genuflect(m): 6:06am On Apr 10, 2010
Krayola:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked If your mama hear dat $hit

Tht stuff is tight mehn. Funny as hell too. Nice lines, flow. everything. U try well well. wink

Fi ele yi se owo moto  grin grin 
Na G10 yan dat part o so na im mumsy go kill am. Lol. Thanx bro
semid4lyfe:

Just checking. . . .!
#spyalert Baba comment jor. Lol
chiogo:

Did that G10 guy say 3 mins?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin

Y'all are nasty. I like this better than the first one though. The 'Federal crime' line was dope.
You scared? 3 mins is too short to rest? Lol. Me sef prefer this one. And that 'Federal Crime' line is for you. Hope you like grin
eedrees:

Really feeling dis track emini, Razor u are 1million much
Thanx a lot bro. #iAppreciate
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by chiogo(f): 5:39pm On Apr 10, 2010
Genuflect:

You scared? 3 mins is too short to rest? Lol. Me sef prefer this one. And that 'Federal Crime' line is for you. Hope you like grin
LOL, ok I listened to it again. I thought he said, "last for 3 mins" grin I was about to say. . . lipsrsealed But ok, this makes more sense. He wouldn't embarrass himself like that. lol and yes, I LIKE. . .very much cheesy
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by semid4lyfe(m): 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2010
Genuflect:

Thanx bro#spyalert Baba comment jor.
Comment wetin? I just dey wait make u go lick mic for Jimmy's Jump-Off cheesy wink
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by ofokaofoki: 9:47am On May 19, 2010
razor how about i make another dope ass beat for u to murder one more time . grin grin u got the balls mate?
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by Genuflect(m): 10:24am On May 19, 2010
ofokaofoki:

razor how about i make another dope backside beat for u to murder one more time . grin grin u got the balls mate?
Ofoka, you wan kill me ni? Lmao. Anyhow o. I dey ready o. As long as the beat is dope, why not?
@All I'm uploading the last 6 tracks from 'Who Killed The Evening' mixtape. I'll put up the links shortly. Your comments are welcome
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by rapjunkie(m): 10:44am On May 19, 2010
'Big Spender' is an AWESOME track. . . u guys have chemistry. . . . . . una dey try. . . .  .u would be a good investment. . . .  wink cool

Was it mastered?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Is The Best In Igbo Rap? / MIXTAPE: DJ James – Sounds Of Val (blues Mix) / Adekunle Gold – Money (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.