Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! (8432 Views)

Download Six New Tracks From D'banj - Dkm Album / Download NEW Tracks From D'BANJ - DKM Album / Download NEW Tracks From IYANYA - DESIRE Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by Genuflect(m): 12:26pm On Mar 18, 2010
What's up guys? My mixtape 'Who Killed The Evening?' is coming of shape. There are 18 tracks but I got some tracks for y'all to check out. As usual drop your comments, criticisms and the whole seventeen yards. So here are 4 links
Emi Ni (Freestyle)
http://www.plunder.com/Emi-Ni-Freestyle-download-55fe8d0e8e.htm
Mother's Tears
http://www.plunder.com/Mother-s-Tears-download-523128471e.htm
Big Spender ft. Gee Ten
http://www.plunder.com/Big-Spender-ft-Gee-Ten-download-4c9a507aa3.htm
What Would You Do
http://www.plunder.com/What-Would-You-Do-download-40c1432ce0.htm
Oya o. Nairaland Boyz & Girls, make una yearn

Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by semid4lyfe(m): 1:42pm On Mar 18, 2010
Genuflect:

What's up guys? My mixtape 'Who Killed The Evening?' is coming of shape. There are 18 tracks but I got some tracks for y'all to check out. As usual drop your comments, criticisms and the whole seventeen yards. So here are 4 links
Emi Ni (Freestyle)
http://www.plunder.com/Emi-Ni-Freestyle-download-55fe8d0e8e.htm
Mother's Tears
http://www.plunder.com/Mother-s-Tears-download-523128471e.htm
Big Spender ft. Gee Ten
http://www.plunder.com/Big-Spender-ft-Gee-Ten-download-4c9a507aa3.htm
What Would You Do
http://www.plunder.com/What-Would-You-Do-download-40c1432ce0.htm
Oya o. Nairaland Boyz, make una yearn
18 tracks?. . .na 11 tracks me see download for plunder o. Anyway, haven't listened to all the tracks but I'm feeling that Yoruba track 'Emi ni' already.
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by Krayola(m): 1:44pm On Mar 18, 2010
hahaha. My guy. I gbadun u mehn. Haven't heard it all but emi ni sweet. Will listen to the rest and holla back.
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by Krayola(m): 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2010
Nice one mehn.  Correct!! 

owo e loke, jeka jeun so ke
shekpe ati rose, omo ati go ke . . . . I gbadun that track too much.   grin

U try mehn. . . I'm feelin em.

I think "mother's tears" and "what would  u do" are nice, but sometimes it sounds like a monotone. . . kinda flat, as in I can hear u but I can't feel u. Those are kinda like songs that are supposed to evoke some kinda emotional response from the listener, in my opinion, but I don't feel that comes across in your delivery. The lyrics and all are tight, but I think the delivery doesn't really do them justice. But e still stand well well. Big ups.  wink
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by tosinaded(m): 2:03pm On Mar 18, 2010
Krayola ure next o

#itsnaija
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by Krayola(m): 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2010
haha. . I no dey run nah. . . I juss dey wait u make u come help me lace the chorus. grin
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by aieromon(m): 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2010
Guy,i monitor your plunder page regularly.i told you i was gonna make money off your sweat,i must hammer this year.lol
For real though,i was downloading as you were uploading.
Expect my feedback soon.
Enjoy!
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by tosinaded(m): 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2010
Krayola:

haha. . I no dey run nah. . .   I juss dey wait u make u come help me lace the chorus.  grin

pay the money, san owo maga grin

#itsnaija
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by Genuflect(m): 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2010
Haaa, aieromon!! Alaba boyz, which level? Lol. Thanx a lot guys for your comments.
Krayola, your point is noted. Thanx
Semid, I never upload the remaining 8. Very soon sha
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by semid4lyfe(m): 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2010
Genuflect:

Semid, I never upload the remaining 8. Very soon sha
Ok. .let me know when you do. I'll post a comprehensive review of the mixtape then.
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by HJ1(m): 2:58pm On Mar 18, 2010
Genuflect and gee-10, u guyz killed big spender, pepper never rest  . .u go dey buy blender

my future is nutritious but ma past is unhealthy / so amma move forward on impact that'll help me
u came thru on  . . .what u would do, though d delivery was lil bit draggy

Emi ni  MA FAVOURITE!! . . u killed it . . no comma

Mother's tears . . .really nice . . u get mouth
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by tosinaded(m): 3:14pm On Mar 18, 2010
i am so fly and ill, i need yaradua's pills

if yaradua's sick then ama mothafuckn sickler
i dnt need a doctor, i need a mothafuckn preacher
deliver deliver. . . . .

hahahahahaha Bleeg ure crazie for this grin

#itsnaija
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by Genuflect(m): 3:28pm On Mar 18, 2010
I thank una o. Really, thanx guys
Semid, Mr. Literature baba, I go let you know immediately I up the remaining trax.
Gemini, 'preciate your comments mehn. And your point is noted. Thanx
Tosin, I see wetin you post for Twitter o. You wan make my head burst abi? Lol. Thanx dude
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by tosinaded(m): 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2010
mummy ara mi oyaaaaa grin

iyalaya yin, emi ni jooo ooooh

#itsnaija
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by chiogo(f): 5:07pm On Mar 18, 2010
I know it says "Nairaland boyz" but I'll still post.  tongue

OMG!! 'Mother's tears' is freaking dope! Has to be my favorite, I was so touched. Reminds me of Tupac's "Dear Mama", it's so cute when artistes make songs about their mom.  smiley But idk, the beat wasn't really up there. Lyrics-wise, I was feeling it.

Emi ni - loved it!!!  grin and the beat - great choice!

Big spender - you're such a clown!! haha, "did you buy me gucci? everyone has gucci so I got you something better" Nice song and I like the little chorus thing in the background.

"U notice I sag my pants all the time 'cause I want the haters to kiss my a/s/s all the time" - don't remember the exact words and what song that was on. . but that was really nice!

What would you do - deep too.

Naija rap is actually going somewhere. For real. Whoo!! I need to go download these songs. . . .if I can.
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by tosinaded(m): 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2010
hahah BLEEG i told u cool

the Hyping is worth it i swear

#itsnaija
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by eldee(m): 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2010
I saw the track named 'Big Spender' and I was like . . . 'oh no he didn't. . . oh, did he??'
And then I listened to it and you actually sampled it, that was dope.
Had to pause to write this, but you already bought me with that.
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by dawhizkid1(m): 5:55pm On Mar 18, 2010
LMAO at "your boyfriend na Okobo(??) jor, me i be olowo jor". Who dash U?
Emi ni has been on repeat on my iPOD since like 20minutes, i dey find fault. Me never see 0. If i see i go tel u sha. Lol
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by dawhizkid1(m): 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2010
LMAO at "your boyfriend na Okobo(??) jor, me i be olowo jor". Who dash U?
Emi ni has been on repeat on my iPOD since like 20minutes, i dey find fault. Me never see 0. If i see i go tel u sha. Lol
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by ofokaofoki: 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2010
thats my nigga razor.nairaland boys will eventually take over naija hiphop,
watch us blow up like knockout bangers.
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by khanye(m): 6:04pm On Mar 18, 2010
Nice 1 Razor . . . . cool
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by Krayola(m): 6:13pm On Mar 18, 2010
Meeehhnn. . . i've been waiting to hear rap like this come out of Naija for a while. U gbaski anyhow!! I be ur numba 1 fan right now. I juss dey bump this stuff since morning ni sha. cool
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by Genuflect(m): 6:19pm On Mar 18, 2010
Haaaa, thanks for your comments and compliments guys. The thing dey totori me o. Lol
Chiogo, how silly of me. I'll modify my post and put 'girls' now.
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by tosinaded(m): 6:44pm On Mar 18, 2010
Krayola:

Meeehhnn. . . i've been waiting to hear rap like this come out of Naija for a while. U gbaski anyhow!! I be your numba 1 fan right now. I juss dey bump this stuff since morning ni sha. cool

who dash u? na me o
Bleeg no tell am ni grin

#itsnaija
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by tosinaded(m): 6:47pm On Mar 18, 2010
ofokaofoki:

thats my nigga razor.nairaland boys will eventually take over naija hiphop,

u will claim now, wont u grin

#itsnaija
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by tosinaded(m): 6:49pm On Mar 18, 2010
wey ovie and Mola of Notjustok. . . . . . . . .
this stuff should be on that site abeg!

Lalaboi et Eldee do sumtn cool

emi ni emi ni. . . . . . . . . . . . iyalaya baba e jooor ooo

#itsnaija
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by ofokaofoki: 6:59pm On Mar 18, 2010
thats my nigga razor. nairaland boys will eventually take over naija hiphop,
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by nnonah111(m): 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2010
Razor u'r kiln me mehn.guess what i rep u here in enugu(ESUT)gat ur song (am free )on ma phone and almost every body in my dept.has it on his/her phone.though havnt listend 2any of these ones coz am on mobile.bt blieve u murdered them lol, wl luv 2get in contact wit u mail me @benjamindyoung@yahoo.com.@kryola i made a beat for u 2put a vocal on it.check my tread, like my hommy ofoka said nairalanders go come overtake!
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by lalaboi(m): 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2010
Genu!!. . . I don tell ya before!. . . Your head dey there like crazy!. . .

I nor forget my promise mahn. . . Its gona be done. . . trust!!
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by Genuflect(m): 10:15pm On Mar 18, 2010
Nnonah, you serious? They bump I'm Free in your skool? Wow. Thanx for repping mehn. I've stored your mail. Mine is in my profile incase you need it
Lala baba, I see your fb message o. I believe you, die!!! Thanx a bil homes
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by Krayola(m): 10:30pm On Mar 18, 2010
ofokaofoki:

thats my nigga razor.    nairaland boys will eventually take over naija hiphop,

haha. I just wrote 2 verses and a hook to that effect and spit the vocals. Unfortunately the beat I downloaded and used has so much going on that it's hard to get my vocals to be clear over it. My voice is kinda deep and it just seems to be sitting behind everything.  I'm working on it tho and fiddling with the settings and i'll be uploading it soon. Na our own Nairaland soundtrack.  grin

@ nnonah111. aight mehn. I'll check it out
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by ofokaofoki: 11:00pm On Mar 18, 2010
Krayola:

haha. I just wrote 2 verses and a hook to that effect and spit the vocals. Unfortunately the beat I downloaded and used has so much going on that it's hard to get my vocals to be clear over it. My voice is kinda deep and it just seems to be sitting behind everything.  I'm working on it tho and fiddling with the settings and i'll be uploading it soon. Na our own Nairaland soundtrack.  grin

@ nnonah111. aight mehn. I'll check it out

real talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top Ten New School Rappers From 06 Till Date / Rate Wizkid's Album And Your Fav. Track / Who Is The Best In Igbo Rap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.