Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Message To All Nigerians In China Or Thinking Of Traveling To China - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Message To All Nigerians In China Or Thinking Of Traveling To China (2117 Views)

20 Countries Most In Debt To China / 10 African Countries With The Highest Debt To China / USD TRANSFER WORLDWIDE, RMB to CHINA! Order on 1688, taobao, eBay & shipping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message To All Nigerians In China Or Thinking Of Traveling To China by haneetram: 11:43am On Nov 02, 2017
There are a lot of Nigerians in china. Some doing business, schooling, married to Chinese and some are there illegally.
I am a Nigerian student in china and a lot of blacks complain about china and their policies or how difficult it is to be a black person in china. I decided to make this video to explain to be black or African in china. Let's make life easier for ourselves.
YouTube: Teenahs Lounge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H96t4RT3NOY
Re: Message To All Nigerians In China Or Thinking Of Traveling To China by midehi2(f): 11:45am On Nov 02, 2017
Nice
Re: Message To All Nigerians In China Or Thinking Of Traveling To China by chukxie(m): 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
I enjoyed your video. I like your frankness. Looking forward to your next video(s).
Re: Message To All Nigerians In China Or Thinking Of Traveling To China by haneetram: 11:25am On Nov 14, 2017
chukxie:
I enjoyed your video. I like your frankness. Looking forward to your next video(s).
Thank you
Re: Message To All Nigerians In China Or Thinking Of Traveling To China by chukxie(m): 11:56am On Nov 14, 2017
haneetram:

Thank you

You're welcome. Where in China are you located?

(1) (Reply)

5 Million Naira. What Business Should I Do? / What Would You Do With a Million Naira? / Thank God I Lost My Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.