Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

*********ladies Should Encourage Their Guys To Use C.o.n.d.o.m********* - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / *********ladies Should Encourage Their Guys To Use C.o.n.d.o.m********* (1904 Views)

The Bastardization Of Nursing Ethics In OYO State (S.O.N.E) / The Bastardization Of Nursing Ethics In OYO State (S.O.N.E) / Dr's N D House: Pls Wat Culd Cause Inchn Around D Scrotum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

*********ladies Should Encourage Their Guys To Use C.o.n.d.o.m********* by deltalife(m): 1:02pm On Mar 18, 2010
To me I feel ladies should be the ones to force their guys to wear condom, because when the exercise of intimacy is about to be done,
ladies always try to hoard it make it,( make it scarce). So being that guys are always in the mood, they can get their opposit in mood too,
and when they slightly open up the guys will just go in before the lady changes her mind, without considering protection,pls,
Re: *********ladies Should Encourage Their Guys To Use C.o.n.d.o.m********* by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2010
I agree some guys will go raw just to satisfy a 5min urge but will be crying at the STD clinic 2mths later.
Re: *********ladies Should Encourage Their Guys To Use C.o.n.d.o.m********* by deltalife(m): 1:35pm On Mar 18, 2010
I am a victim of the act and am actually not happy about it at all.
so ladies should just colaborate some times to make thing work the best way it should.
If you are not doing, outrightly say it and mean it with a good reason and your guy will surely understan.
Pleas lets be wise and stop causing ourselves regrets.

Ladies should also understand that this feeling or being in mood forthe act is natural, and stop making things
look like guys are the most desiring for it.

One Love Naira landers.
Re: *********ladies Should Encourage Their Guys To Use C.o.n.d.o.m********* by kpolli(m): 2:13pm On Mar 18, 2010
poster, r u a female or a female gave u something, ?
this one that ur a victim
Re: *********ladies Should Encourage Their Guys To Use C.o.n.d.o.m********* by galatico(m): 2:19pm On Mar 18, 2010
The Poster is right!!!!
Re: *********ladies Should Encourage Their Guys To Use C.o.n.d.o.m********* by candylips(m): 2:31pm On Mar 18, 2010
deltalife:

so you have opened a thread just because you were a victim
Re: *********ladies Should Encourage Their Guys To Use C.o.n.d.o.m********* by r231(m): 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2010
^^^^basically cheesy
Re: *********ladies Should Encourage Their Guys To Use C.o.n.d.o.m********* by benz190: 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2010
poster

so true~
ive been victimized in this kinda situation b4
Re: *********ladies Should Encourage Their Guys To Use C.o.n.d.o.m********* by Nautillus(m): 2:51pm On Mar 18, 2010
^^^are schools on vacation? ? ? ?
Re: *********ladies Should Encourage Their Guys To Use C.o.n.d.o.m********* by honeric01(m): 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2010
candylips:

so you have opened a thread just because you were a victim

But the thread makes sense abi doesn't it make sense to you? undecided
Re: *********ladies Should Encourage Their Guys To Use C.o.n.d.o.m********* by daduke2k(m): 2:58pm On Mar 18, 2010
*panics* Heiiíiiiii, o my gawd, i didnt use it last nite. @op, wots gona happen 2 me?
Re: *********ladies Should Encourage Their Guys To Use C.o.n.d.o.m********* by justwise(m): 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2010
deltalife:

so ladies should just colaborate some times to make thing work the best way it should.
If you are not doing, outrightly say it and mean it with a good reason and your guy will surely understan.
Pleas lets be wise and stop causing ourselves regrets.
Ladies should also understand that this feeling or being in mood forthe act is natural, and stop making things
look like guys are the most desiring for it.
One Love Naira landers.

I'm a believer of safe s/e/x and i think woman should carry condom as well(women condom) wear one if he refuses to wear men condom.
Re: *********ladies Should Encourage Their Guys To Use C.o.n.d.o.m********* by r231(m): 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2010
daduke2k:

*panics* Heiiíiiiii, o my gawd, i didnt use it last nite. @op, wots gona happen 2 me?

srt singing heaven is my home on your way to the hospital cheesy smiley
Re: *********ladies Should Encourage Their Guys To Use C.o.n.d.o.m********* by omega25red(m): 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2010
Though i agree to a certain extent but when those a man start to take responsibility for his own life. Who cares who was in the mood you better make it a primary thought to put a condom on and not wait for a woman to remind you
Re: *********ladies Should Encourage Their Guys To Use C.o.n.d.o.m********* by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2010
deltalife:

[color=#770077][size=8pt]I am a victim of the act and am actually not happy about it at all.
sad!
Re: *********ladies Should Encourage Their Guys To Use C.o.n.d.o.m********* by benz190: 3:18pm On Mar 18, 2010
@Nautillus

are u sure u stayed up to 9months in ur mother's womb~
Re: *********ladies Should Encourage Their Guys To Use C.o.n.d.o.m********* by daduke2k(m): 8:37am On Mar 19, 2010
Seven months . A premature. Hehehehe
Re: *********ladies Should Encourage Their Guys To Use C.o.n.d.o.m********* by SAGoddess: 8:59am On Mar 19, 2010
@ topic - safe sex should always be encouraged and practiced unless one is trying to conceive! Sleeping with people without the use of a condom could send one to an early grave, and 5 mins of pleasure is definitely not worth dying for!
Re: *********ladies Should Encourage Their Guys To Use C.o.n.d.o.m********* by Pweety4me(f): 9:02am On Mar 19, 2010
Ok sha but it ain't nobodies responsibility 2 do anything u have a lyfe and i also have a lyfe by d way s*.x is not by force. . . undecided
Re: *********ladies Should Encourage Their Guys To Use C.o.n.d.o.m********* by SAGoddess: 9:15am On Mar 19, 2010
True, it's a choice!
Re: *********ladies Should Encourage Their Guys To Use C.o.n.d.o.m********* by deltalife(m): 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2010
Pweety4me:

Ok sha but it ain't nobodies responsibility 2 do anything u have a lyfe and i also have a lyfe by d way s*.x is not by force. . . undecided
SA Goddess:

True, it's a choice!

I have intrduced this topic base on the realities of life. And nature is a reality, but if you claim to be too dcipline and not axcepting
the trought, one day you may be cought in the conner. so lets embrace the truogh. Like I said earlier on - ladies should not always
make it look like men are the more desirring for s*x.
Re: *********ladies Should Encourage Their Guys To Use C.o.n.d.o.m********* by SAGoddess: 2:53pm On Mar 19, 2010
I buy my own condoms deltalife, because safe sex is my responsibility as much as it's the man's!
Re: *********ladies Should Encourage Their Guys To Use C.o.n.d.o.m********* by dns(m): 2:59pm On Mar 19, 2010
why cant we 4get about condom out of our sex life and face the realities of life, nockout STD by remaining faithful wit your guys naira landers ladies, let me educate u on faithfulness it simply means one man one woman period. stay glue to ur partners and be save 4rm STD's Thank you and God Bless as u mak the wisest decition of ur life
Re: *********ladies Should Encourage Their Guys To Use C.o.n.d.o.m********* by Girl846(f): 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2010
How about abstaining? Thats a sure way of not getting anything nasty!
(alright im ready for all those that will pour insults on me.)

A few mins of pleasure is definitely not worth a lifetime of regrets. SO NOT WORTH IT!!  angry

oh yeah, @ poster,
All I can say is 'pele'. The past cannot be taken back. Take heart and turn to God, He is good.
Re: *********ladies Should Encourage Their Guys To Use C.o.n.d.o.m********* by Akinagirl(f): 3:20pm On Mar 19, 2010
LOL @ Girl846 grin
Re: *********ladies Should Encourage Their Guys To Use C.o.n.d.o.m********* by 190: 10:08pm On Mar 19, 2010
I always have my s3x wit a ryder!

tested surest guarenteedest 120%
Re: *********ladies Should Encourage Their Guys To Use C.o.n.d.o.m********* by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 19, 2010
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: *********ladies Should Encourage Their Guys To Use C.o.n.d.o.m********* by Pweety4me(f): 11:49pm On Mar 19, 2010
^Hmmm wat?where is ur opinion?
Re: *********ladies Should Encourage Their Guys To Use C.o.n.d.o.m********* by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 19, 2010
Pweety4me:

^Hmmm wat?where is your opinion?
Where have u been** grabs pweety and gives her a hug** u know how i feel when ure not around grin wink cool
Re: *********ladies Should Encourage Their Guys To Use C.o.n.d.o.m********* by Pweety4me(f): 12:31am On Mar 20, 2010
^Na u know lazy bar tender!. . .meet me there nowtongue
Re: *********ladies Should Encourage Their Guys To Use C.o.n.d.o.m********* by abrahym(m): 12:36am On Mar 20, 2010
True yarn poster
Re: *********ladies Should Encourage Their Guys To Use C.o.n.d.o.m********* by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 20, 2010
Pweety4me:

^Na u know lazy bar tender!. . .meet me there nowtongue
angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Woman Do Abortion? / 7 Things I Hate In The Nursing Profession / I Used Sperm For Pimple Treatment And It Worked – Angela Nwosu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.