Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

“A Guy Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister, And I Want Her To Abort It” - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “A Guy Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister, And I Want Her To Abort It” (500 Views)

Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) / Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention / Man Rapes His Wife's Sister, Impregnates Her 3 Times, Orders Her To Abort All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“A Guy Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister, And I Want Her To Abort It” by Petercious133: 1:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
Nigerian Man Seeks For Advice

A guy of 27 years old impregnated my 16 years old sister mean while she’s about to write her waec next year.

I called the guy on phone and he said he’s ready to take responsibility of the girl and she will marry her , but me I don’t like it that way because she’s too small to bear a child and I don’t want that to happen to my sister because she’s the only girl in my family.

Now the question is I want her to abort the child and focus on her education but the guy said he ready and my mom called me and said that my sister said if anything should happen to her that it’s on our head.

Please I want you to post it so I can hear people’s opinions on this so I can know the right thing to do because I’m I’m going crazy.

Please I need a good advice on how to follow this matter. My mom want her to suffer so she can learn her lesson but me she will bring shame to me and my family. I’m just a boy of 22 years old still on the street.

Source:- http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/guy-impregnated-16-year-old-sister-want-abort-nigerian-man-seeks-advice/
Re: “A Guy Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister, And I Want Her To Abort It” by Paulpaulpaul(m): 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
Let her give birth to the child, she can still become whatever she desires if and when she's alive. Abortion can kill a girl of 16 and also, she may see abortion as the easiest way to escape promiscuity in future.

Make your intentions known to the guy and befriend him. Life is too short to have an enemy as an inlaw.
Re: “A Guy Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister, And I Want Her To Abort It” by Tweetysparkles(f): 1:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
Just let her leave the pregnancy, she will appreciate and respect you in future. since the guy has accepted his responsibility so y the fear Being a mother at early stage even help these days because things are becoming expensive everyday , that is even by the way.. Geneviev, Omotola just to mention few came with well in their careers .. well, if she end up doing the abortion, then you have eventually show a way to follow undecided

In conclusion, meet the man in charge and make arrangement so that she will not be a future baby mama...
Re: “A Guy Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister, And I Want Her To Abort It” by crismark(m): 1:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
mehn!!! after much considerations i came to a conclusion dat keeping d child is d best option here..

(1) (Reply)

You Have A Case To Answer - Court Rules Against Evans, Others / Ex-super Eagles Player Docked After Battering His Wife Over Properties / Nigeria Police Rated ‘worst’ In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.