Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,212 members, 7,839,119 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake (37017 Views)

Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement / Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos / Uriel Oputa Wanted To Look Like Beyonce To The Headies - See Results (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake by greypencils: 3:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
midehi2:
Wow! It will be dope, Beyonce voice will be cool ......2019 is too far, can't wait to watch grin

Chiwetel Ejiofor, Idris Elba are 'booms' love their movies

sorry my love, you wont watch them, you will only hear their voices behind the animated characters...
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake by cupidhero(m): 3:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
Pangea:
Why are they remaking lion king?

There are many stories to tell, why are they going back to a story that has already been told?

I'm sure its for economic reason
It is not a remake. They are simply going to bring the story to life using CGi . The original lion king movie was animated. This one will look real. Animated and live action mean two different things.

2 Likes

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake by oz4real83(m): 3:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
blingxx:

Funniest part.... When Nala was searching for food and almost killed pumba grin
just imagine what hunger can cause!!! Almost killing the person u desired and loved most in the world all because of food!!!
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake by uncletbuddy(m): 3:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
Pangea:
Why are they remaking lion king?

There are many stories to tell, why are they going back to a story that has already been told?

I'm sure its for economic reason

There is something unique about Lion King that makes it necessary to be remade every 15years so the forthcoming generation would see it. The story line brings is one that can change the life of a being completely if he view the movie with foresight.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake by midehi2(f): 4:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
greypencils:
sorry my love, you wont watch them, you will only hear their voices behind the animated characters...
ehnn! even if
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake by Kowor(f): 4:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
pcguru1:

Exactly it's pointless Lion King was so awesome that wed sit as a family to watch it, I feel it will be ruined by this modern peeps, James Earl Jones voice as simba dad was just on point.
Yes! Love his voice.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake by Edonojie007(m): 4:35pm On Nov 02, 2017
Lion King Sent Me This Message;
The Spirit Of The Father Rest In The Child,eliminate The Father John, Father John Is In John Junior Waiting To Grow Up,and Get You Down.
Secondly,a King Is Always A King,the Spirit Of A King In Him,would Always Dominate.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake by Austinoiz(m): 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
Nwanne mmadu, u dey ENJOY OOOOOO
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake by Decryptor(m): 6:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
The Lion King was the epilogue of entertaining children cartoons at it's time. After it, useless meaningless cartoons such as Ben10 became aired on tv
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake by Kaycee7(m): 6:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
If James Earl Jones can reprise his role as Mufasa, I want Jeremy Irons back as Scar. No offense to Chiwetel but Irons murdered that role in the original.
" Long live the king ".
That line gave me the chills
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake by princedmiayer(m): 7:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
DRIFTyKING:
Get your own blog today, websites for your company or business, for cheap prices.

Call/Whatsapp 0810450102 6, pay after we are done.
chat me up..would live to
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake by jojothaiv(m): 2:02am On Nov 03, 2017
uncletbuddy:

There is something unique about Lion King that makes it necessary to be remade every 15years so the forthcoming generation would see it. The story line brings is one that can change the life of a being completely if he view the movie with foresight.
"Rango" should be in that category to for those with foresight!!!
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake by DRIFTyKING(m): 1:21pm On Nov 03, 2017
Am on whatsapp sir 0810450102 6
princedmiayer:

chat me up..would live to

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Is Expecting His Fourth Child? / Some Nigerian Celebrities And Funny Endorsements They should Get .. / "I No Get Wahala" - Tiwa Savage Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.