Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos (41897 Views)

Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo / #Nobraday: Karina Adobaba-Harry Shares Her Cancer Survival Story (Photos) / Disabled Young Man On Crutches Shares His Story (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos by mamawin(f): 11:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
xrucifix05:
And she will be like "if I had allowed this dude to suck my breast regularly, it wouldn't have resulted to this" anyways, congrats.
if you believe that you will believe anything, suck ko, suck ni. Cancer is such that if you'll have it, you definitely will.
Re: 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos by salford1: 1:37am On Nov 03, 2017
Originalsly:
Was the effectiveness of Marijuana in the treatment of soo many health issues ever published in these journals?...or its not a fact unless published?
Have they published that the survival rate of those undergoing chemo and the like is under 6% after 5 years?....while those undergoing alternative treatment is 90%?
Think about the people you know that were diagnosed with cancer and had surgery..radiation...chemo etc.... and think of how many...if any.... have survived 5 years later....then write your own journal.
Nothing is special about marijuana. It would go on sale to everyone that needs it in Canada from June 2018. Doctor's presciption would no longer be required for pharmacy to dispense one.

Of course, medicinal properties of marijuana are published in almost if not all instutution that offers pharmaceutical sciences all over the world. I am married to a Pharmacist and an academician . One of my uncle is a prof of pharmacognosy (alternative drugs) at OAU. I have lost a grandma and two aunt to breast cancer back in Nigeria due to lack of access to the type of healthcare found in developed countries, despite the plenty of alternative medicine in Nigeria, so there is nothing you want to tell me about breast cancer that i do not know of.

You last statement is very funny. It shows you have zero idea of breast cancer. It is common knowledge that the 5 years survival rate after treatment is circa 90% if detected early in developed countries. The treatment in this case are chemo, radiation, hormonal and targeted therapy or combination methods. The alternative stuff you talk about is hot air.

Good news is that chemo and other treatment are very effective, and the survival rates keep increasing year after year due to millions of dollars being pumped into research and studies towards cancer.

Please do tell me the survival rate of those on alternative medicine...?

Read and educate yourself bro.

https://www.cancer.net/cancer-types/breast-cancer/statistics

http://www.breastcancer.org/research-news/survival-better-if-neoadjuvant-chemo-clears-nodes
Re: 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos by jojothaiv(m): 1:58am On Nov 03, 2017
NP; Lupe Fiasco ft Common Remissions
Re: 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos by Originalsly: 4:39am On Nov 03, 2017
salford1:

Nothing is special about marijuana. It would go on sale to everyone that needs it in Canada from June 2018. Doctor's presciption would no longer be required for pharmacy to dispense one.

Of course, medicinal properties of marijuana are published in almost if not all instutution that offers pharmaceutical sciences all over the world. I am married to a Pharmacist and an academician . One of my uncle is a prof of pharmacognosy (alternative drugs) at OAU. I have lost a grandma and two aunt to breast cancer back in Nigeria due to lack of access to the type of healthcare found in developed countries, despite the plenty of alternative medicine in Nigeria, so there is nothing you want to tell me about breast cancer that i do not know of.

You last statement is very funny. It shows you have zero idea of breast cancer. It is common knowledge that the 5 years survival rate after treatment is circa 90% if detected early in developed countries. The treatment in this case are chemo, radiation, hormonal and targeted therapy or combination methods. The alternative stuff you talk about is hot air.

Good news is that chemo and other treatment are very effective, and the survival rates keep increasing year after year due to millions of dollars being pumped into research and studies towards cancer.

Please do tell me the survival rate of those on alternative medicine...?

Read and educate yourself bro.

https://www.cancer.net/cancer-types/breast-cancer/statistics

http://www.breastcancer.org/research-news/survival-better-if-neoadjuvant-chemo-clears-nodes
Sorry to hear about your losses. Have the experts in the field in your family managed to pinpoint what is triggering cancer in the family?...or do you guys just conclude it's hereditary? They should know that cancer being hereditary is rare...very rare so there must be some thing they are all exposed to that is a carcinogen...... love spraying Sniper.... all been eating food from a 'pot' that was used to to store chemicals. ... lived near some factory that polluted the water supply with carcinogens. ..there must be something common among the 3 that developed breast cancer. But what do I know?...not even in the medical field.
On alternative treatment being hot air...... that's hot air. My colleague has breast cancer.... was on chemo when I learned about her situation.... introduced her to alternative info.... advised her to scale down on the tons of drugs she was using... and try using alternative. The only alternative available at the time was raw honey and non GMO soursop juice....and later I managed to get the leaves which is more effective. After 3 weeks she ran out of leaves and happen to be scheduled for her progress test around the same time. Her progress was wayyy beyond the parameters set by the experts.... they are still baffled since I told her not to disclose she had scaled down their medications and was using alternative. What experts?...I'm not talking LUTH....one of if not the leading cancer research and treatment center in the US...Sloan Kettering.
Chemo and radiation etc and the pharmaceutical monster will forever say they be trying to find a cure. Cancer is a multi billion dollar industry.....open your eyes.
While on your experts in the family. ..ask them their take on cancer not being a disease but a deficiency. ... a deficiency of Vitamin B17...... similar to scurvy (White Mouth) which is a deficiency of Vitamin C but was once thought to be a disease. In fact. ..let me shut up ant stop blowing hot air.
Re: 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos by Werehkpe: 6:56am On Nov 03, 2017
MemphisRaynes:
She don't look like she survived breast cancer, she looks like she killed it. As long as the money is available, a lot of these dreaded diseases can be managed properly if not cured.

If Iya Sikira who lives in a "face me I face you" and survives from hawking ogi, has a daughter who developed breast cancer at 22, Omo its a different ball game o! The lady in question should be thankful she is privileged.

Obviously, u don't know what cancer is hence your mis- informed statement. It's ONLY God that can save u from cancer not dangote type of money
Re: 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos by Funkybabee(f): 10:44am On Nov 03, 2017
Congratulations. Am so Happy for u
Re: 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos by Funkybabee(f): 10:48am On Nov 03, 2017
Originalsly:
Sorry to hear about your losses. Have the experts in the field in your family managed to pinpoint what is triggering cancer in the family?...or do you guys just conclude it's hereditary? They should know that cancer being hereditary is rare...very rare so there must be some thing they are all exposed to that is a carcinogen...... love spraying Sniper.... all been eating food from a 'pot' that was used to to store chemicals. ... lived near some factory that polluted the water supply with carcinogens. ..there must be something common among the 3 that developed breast cancer. But what do I know?...not even in the medical field.
On alternative treatment being hot air...... that's hot air. My colleague has breast cancer.... was on chemo when I learned about her situation.... introduced her to alternative info.... advised her to scale down on the tons of drugs she was using... and try using alternative. The only alternative available at the time was raw honey and non GMO soursop juice....and later I managed to get the leaves which is more effective. After 3 weeks she ran out of leaves and happen to be scheduled for her progress test around the same time. Her progress was wayyy beyond the parameters set by the experts.... they are still baffled since I told her not to disclose she had scaled down their medications and was using alternative. What experts?...I'm not talking LUTH....one of if not the leading cancer research and treatment center in the US...Sloan Kettering.
Chemo and radiation etc and the pharmaceutical monster will forever say they be trying to find a cure. Cancer is a multi billion dollar industry.....open your eyes.
While on your experts in the family. ..ask them their take on cancer not being a disease but a deficiency. ... a deficiency of Vitamin B17...... similar to scurvy (White Mouth) which is a deficiency of Vitamin C but was once thought to be a disease. In fact. ..let me shut up ant stop blowing hot air.

..hmmmmm...it will be better if you can create thread and tell what you know so that the victims of it will try another method.....
You know there are alots of victims about this deadly disease
Re: 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos by Originalsly: 2:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
Funkybabee:

..hmmmmm...it will be better if you can create thread and tell what you know so that the victims of it will try another method.....
You know there are alots of victims about this deadly disease
True....I'll try over the,weekend.

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos by bellooyin(f): 8:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
Originalsly:
True....I'll try over the,weekend.
please try,you may save many lives

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) / Top 10 State With The Highest HIV Rate In Nigeria / I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.