Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Are There Real And Fake Igbos? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are There Real And Fake Igbos? (6968 Views)

Again, Pastor Reno Omokri Caught Spreading Lies And Fake News / ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book / Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by Michael004: 6:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
Make una calm down o. Na question I asked o.
I saw a thread on Bianca ojukwu and saw how Yoruba guys started taunting igbo people. Of which I am sure it is just normal taunting on nairaland. This got some igbo girls infuriated and probably hurt their emotion up to the point that one tossie101 said she and her group despise Yoruba men of which I know that na lie, na just emotional ranting. She even said, me marry Yoruba man. She was telling me that a real igbo women will not marry Yoruba men that only fake igbo ladies marry Yoruba men or other ethnic groups. I don't get o. And this made me ask this question, are there real and fake igbos as tossie101 said or she only said that out of emotion that the Yoruba guys have played with? Because I have never seen where other tribes or any other nations call their fellow tribes or country men n women fake just cos he or she marries from another tribe. Or it is just emotion, that pushes them to call some of the igbos fake. I have never seen Yoruba, Hausa or other ethnic groups calling their tribesmen or women fake cos of marriage or religion. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by Penalty82(m): 6:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
Michael004:
I saw a thread on Bianca ojukwu and saw how Yoruba guys started taunting igbo people. Of which I am sure it is just normal taunting on nairaland. This got some igbo girls infuriated and probably hurt their emotion up to the point that one tossie101 said she and her group despise Yoruba men of which I know that na lie, na just emotional ranting. She even said, me marry Yoruba man. She was telling me that a real igbo women will not marry Yoruba men that only fake igbo ladies marry Yoruba men or other ethnic groups. I don't get o. And this made me ask this question, are there real and fake igbos as tossie101 said or she only said that out of emotion that the Yoruba guys have played with? Because I have never seen where other tribes or any other nations call their fellow tribes or country men n women fake just cos he or she marries from another tribe. Or it is just emotion, that pushes them to call some of the igbos fake. I have never seen Yoruba, Hausa or other ethnic groups calling their tribesmen or women fake cos of marriage or religion. Thanks

Trash trash trash! Goan find something meaningful and engage yourself with.

21 Likes

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by Homeboiy: 6:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
undecided
Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by tossie101(f): 6:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
Michael004:

Yes u can say whatever u like to make urself feel better.
I repeat again any igbo man or woman who married yoruba is senseless. Therefore FAKE.
Because u yorubas hate igbos so much and still go after igbo women.
You can see what lola did in okoyes family.

Please stick to ur women and leave us alone,
And our men dont like ur girls either.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by GuyWise(m): 6:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
All these jobless and koboless niggas been creating thread every now and then... idiot yoobats

3 Likes

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by CrtlAltDel: 6:26pm On Nov 02, 2017

7 Likes

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by Michael004: 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
Penalty82:

Trash trash trash! Goan find something meaningful and engage yourself with.
Haba, I didn't mean to hurt your emotion again na. I wasn't the one that called them fake and real igbos na. I just want to know, why are you now feel pained? Does your statement means na true the girl due talk? No be me o.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by Michael004: 6:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
tossie101:

Yes u can say whatever u like to make urself feel better.
I repeat again any igbo man or woman who married yoruba is senseless. Therefore FAKE.
Because u yorubas hate igbos so much and still go after igbo women.
You can see what lola did in okoyes family.

Please stick to ur women and leave us alone,
And our men dont like ur girls either.
Have manipulate your emotion again? O sorry dear, I didn't mean to. I agree, they are fake. Nnamdi said his own too. Igbos are pigs n idiots, igbo girls are prostitutes(he doesn't really need to tell us that cos we know), igbo girls are left over(this one is hilarious)...... Courtesy, the king of the pigs. So you are a prostitute and left over.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by tossie101(f): 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
Michael004:
Have manipulate your emotion again? O sorry dear, I didn't mean to. I agree, they are fake. Nnamdi said his own too. Igbos are pigs n idiots, igbo girls are prostitutes(he doesn't really need to tell us that cos we know), igbo girls are left over(this one is hilarious)...... Courtesy, the king of the pigs. So you are a prostitute and left over.

U are a devilish liar.
Same reason i despise yoruba men.
Kanu said "anybody who doesnt support biafra is pig"
So obvioulsyu are the pig.

11 Likes

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
I made a thread where igbo women always run after us grin,they can die because of us!

5 Likes

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by Michael004: 7:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
tossie101:

U are a devilish liar.
Same reason i despise yoruba men.
Kanu said "anybody who doesnt support biafra is pig"
So obvioulsyu are the pig.
Pigs, prostitutes, left overs, real and fake. Hahaaaaa, only una, them swear for una?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by Michael004: 7:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
abdelrahman:
I made a thread where igbo women always run after us grin,they can die because of us!
I dey tell you. Whether dem be fake or real hehehehehe

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
Michael004:
I dey tell you. Whether dem be fake or real hehehehehe
na so!

5 Likes

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by cstr1000: 7:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
CrtlAltDel:
Op, wait I know who to ask cheesy grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5737675_fbimg1501425080886_jpegc645e1dacaa5aa803369a54c14271168
Look at them low-lives.
So you expect me to start putting up pictures of Igbo men like Peter okoye who downgraded to a Yoruba woman to prove a point?
You are scum.

9 Likes

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by CrtlAltDel: 7:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
cstr1000:

[s]Look at them low-lives.
So you expect me to start putting up pictures of Igbo men like Peter okoye who downgraded to a Yoruba women to prove a point?
You are scum[/s].
Mumu…. E pain the ipig well well grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by TheKingdom: 7:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
There a lot of fake Igbo everywhere, like Okorocha

2 Likes

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by CrtlAltDel: 7:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
cstr1000:

[s]I dey shame for you and your women.
You obviously don't know how valueless you make them look.
Yes, we already know the crème de la crème of yorubaland wants an Igbo wife. That is not the same where I come from.
Marrying a Yoruba wife can be a near abomination[/s].
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6198117_images1_jpegd981a8b1fae6a56cbfd792de36a93677

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by cstr1000: 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6198117_images1_jpegd981a8b1fae6a56cbfd792de36a93677
You were so pained after all that ramming on the other thread that your and your fellow low-lives went to create an alternate thread.
We will continue the ramming on this thread.
Piss-poor afonja scum. Carry woman matter for head like achievement. I dey shame for una no be small. cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by tossie101(f): 7:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
Michael004:
Pigs, prostitutes, left overs, real and fake. Hahaaaaa, only una, them swear for una?

Ask them o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by CrtlAltDel: 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
cstr1000:

[s]You were so pained after all that ramming on the other thread that your and your fellow low-lives went to create an alternate thread.
We will continue the ramming on this thread.
Piss-poor afonja scum. Carry woman matter for head like achievement. I dey shame for una no be smal[/s]l. cheesy
See this lying ipig amajiri muslim, of late I have not been very active on NL, pls share the link I was rammed grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by cstr1000: 7:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

See this ipig amajiri muslim, of late I have not been very active on NL, pls share the link I was rammed grin grin
you want to get your own dose of ramming like your fellow scums.?
Bring it on. Skull freaking miner.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by CrtlAltDel: 7:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
cstr1000:

you want to get your own dose of ramming like your fellow scums.?
Bring it on. Skull freaking miner.
1st paste the link you claimed I was rammed, paste quotes of NLers ramming me then you can start your ramming here grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6110033_download_jpeg9e044ea0ed5817381b189680f392bafe

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by Habakus: 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
Op, your obsession with anything Igbo is becoming embarrassing even to your kinsmen.
You need to do a serious soul-searching. Maybe it's because right deep inside you, you secretly admire Igbos and wish you were Igbo.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by Duru1(m): 7:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
The fake Ndigbo marry Yari.ba while real Igbo Ndigbo do not. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by CrtlAltDel: 8:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
cstr1000… we are waiting for the link and posts of NLers ramming me…. Hope say you no go hide grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by ayzTIGER: 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
This thread reminds me of my kinsman that married a Yoruba girl and i guess that's the worst mistake he has made in his life.

Reasons?

#The fat girl can finish a food for the whole family all by herself.

#The girl has this love for beer that before you say kilode she wouda finished one crate.
#The girl is mentally lazy as funds have been given to her several times to help her start up any business of her choice but she ends up liquidating everything and enjoys sitting her ass home 24/7.

#She is so fat and loud.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by QueenSekxy(f): 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
Michael004:
are you really okay??like your head is intact??

please be sensible to yourself for once..mtchew

3 Likes

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by Drogbs: 8:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
We all know Yoruba women are the most undesirable in Nigeria, ugly and filthy things, Igbo inter tribal marriages cut across Nigeria cause the Igbo blood of an Ada Igbo is pure and superior... If you want to be successful then marry an Igbo woman, she is a ride or die... Yoruba women will do "saraka" with her leg for all the nyggahs on the street, and her husband will be hopping from from pvssy to another, little wonder typical Yoruba families are very dysfunctional, promiscuity is part of their culture.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by Ngozi123(f): 8:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
tossie101:

Ask them o

The op is in his feelings because we revealed a few home truths to him in that thread. LMAO cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by Ngozi123(f): 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
Habakus:
Op, your obsession with anything Igbo is becoming embarrassing even to your kinsmen.
You need to do a serious soul-searching. Maybe it's because right deep inside you, you secretly admire Igbos and wish you were Igbo.

/thread

2 Likes

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by Michael004: 9:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
GuyWise:
All these jobless and koboless niggas been creating thread every now and then... idiot yoobats
And the foolish man reading and commenting on it. Answer the question. Which one do you belong to, fake or real?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PRUZENLIFE *5966# / Ondo Elections Not Free And Fair- Akeredolu / Nnamdi Kanu Wanted One Nigeria Before He Change His Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.