Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,687 members, 7,955,578 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:35 AM

Has IPOB Yoots Replaced Nnamdi Kanu With Atiku Abubakar? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has IPOB Yoots Replaced Nnamdi Kanu With Atiku Abubakar? (870 Views)

Return Of Dapchi Girls: Why Are IPOB Yoots And Their Regional Party (PDP), Sad? / Why Do The Proscribed IPOB Yoots Rejoice Over Misfortunes? / A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has IPOB Yoots Replaced Nnamdi Kanu With Atiku Abubakar? by Clerverly: 6:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
Everywhere ipob yoot are shouting Atiku 2019...., We are going to elect Atiku to rule us in 2019....No to Buhari in 2019 etc...Just yesterday they were shouting Biafra or Death, No going back On Biafra project, We are not voting in 2019 etc...So what really changed?

3 Likes

Re: Has IPOB Yoots Replaced Nnamdi Kanu With Atiku Abubakar? by Nbote(m): 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
It is clear something/someone/ replaced ur brains with pap

5 Likes

Re: Has IPOB Yoots Replaced Nnamdi Kanu With Atiku Abubakar? by Clerverly: 6:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
Nbote:
It is clear something/someone/ replaced ur brains with pap

Are you ashamed to answer the question? grin

3 Likes

Re: Has IPOB Yoots Replaced Nnamdi Kanu With Atiku Abubakar? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
It's so sad people died for Nnamdi Kanu and Biafra, young people with so many years ahead of them. Damnn.
Now it seems they are dead and buried. They died for a dead cause.

4 Likes

Re: Has IPOB Yoots Replaced Nnamdi Kanu With Atiku Abubakar? by Nbote(m): 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
Clerverly:

Are you ashamed to answer the question? grin
Nah, jus ashamed at dis level of stupidity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has IPOB Yoots Replaced Nnamdi Kanu With Atiku Abubakar? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
Nnnamdi Kanu is history, even if he is alive, he can never play any prominent role in Nigerian politics ever. I spit on Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Has IPOB Yoots Replaced Nnamdi Kanu With Atiku Abubakar? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
Funnicator:
It's so sad people died for Nnamdi Kanu and Biafra, young people with so many years ahead of them. Damnn.

If only you know what is coming....you would go and hide under your mother's bed and remain there!!
Re: Has IPOB Yoots Replaced Nnamdi Kanu With Atiku Abubakar? by Clerverly: 6:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
Funnicator:

Very Unfortunate! and now they are shouting Atiku 2019? angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Has IPOB Yoots Replaced Nnamdi Kanu With Atiku Abubakar? by Clerverly: 6:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
Nbote:

Nah, jus ashamed at dis level of stupidity

You mean the foolishness of you ipob yoots? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Has IPOB Yoots Replaced Nnamdi Kanu With Atiku Abubakar? by QuotaSystem: 6:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
Clerverly:
Everywhere ipob yoot are shouting Atiku 2019...., We are going to elect Atiku to rule us in 2019....No to Buhari in 2019 etc...Just yesterday they were shouting Biafra or Death, No going back On Biafra project, We are not voting in 2019 etc...So what really changed?

I remember stating two years ago that Ibos would be at the forefront of the campaign for the next Hausa Fulani President in 2019, I never thought it would start this early. It was easy to foretell because overly emotional people are usually very predictable.

Their tongues are now six inches deep into Atikus arsehole because of hatred for Buhari, and when that one starts showing his true colors they will start chanting Beerfraud or death again. What a laughably predictable lot grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Has IPOB Yoots Replaced Nnamdi Kanu With Atiku Abubakar? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

If only you know what is coming....you would go and hide under your mother's bed and remain there!!
Lol is it not winter that's coming? Or is SE planning another military coup like '66 ?

1 Like

Re: Has IPOB Yoots Replaced Nnamdi Kanu With Atiku Abubakar? by shukuokukobambi: 7:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
Clerverly:

QuotaSystem:

I remember stating two years ago that Ibos would be at the forefront of the campaign for the next Hausa Fulani President in 2019, I never thought it would start this early. It was easy to foretell because overly emotional people are usually very predictable.

Their tongues are now six inches deep into Atikus arsehole because of hatred for Buhari, and when that one starts showing his true colors they will start chanting Beerfraud or death again. What a laughably predictable lot grin grin

People wey me I sabi pass dem sorry selves cheesy

If I can make the time, I'll dig up my posts where I made that prediction to the empty chest beating cowardly clowns cheesy

Dem never even ascertain whether na fish, maggot or wild pig eat the albino hunchback carcass, dem don begin follow another gworo chewing mallam on top 2019 inside this same 'zoogeria' o. Anyway, maybe Atiku dey chew him own gworo with fork and knife whereas buhari dey use hand cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Has IPOB Yoots Replaced Nnamdi Kanu With Atiku Abubakar? by CrtlAltDel: 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

People wey me I sabi pass dem sorry selves cheesy

If I can make the time, I'll dig up my posts where I made that prediction to the empty chest beating cowardly clowns cheesy

Dem never even ascertain whether na fish, maggot or wild pig eat the albino hunchback carcass, dem don begin follow another gworo chewing mallam on top 2019 inside this same 'zoogeria' o. Anyway, maybe Atiku dey chew him own gworo with fork and knife whereas buhari dey use hand cheesy
Wicked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Has IPOB Yoots Replaced Nnamdi Kanu With Atiku Abubakar? by malton: 8:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
QuotaSystem:

I remember stating two years ago that Ibos would be at the forefront of the campaign for the next Hausa Fulani President in 2019

Think I did see the comment you're alluding to. grin

3 Likes

Re: Has IPOB Yoots Replaced Nnamdi Kanu With Atiku Abubakar? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Oga please what is coming? Are you people going to turn to terror? Or are you going to appeal to the UN again? You have been crushed and if you ever rear your ugly heads again, the same fate awaits you

2 Likes

Re: Has IPOB Yoots Replaced Nnamdi Kanu With Atiku Abubakar? by Oga080666419419: 9:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
GoroTango:
Oga please what is coming? Are you people going to turn to terror? Or are you going to appeal to the UN again? You have been crushed and if you ever rear your ugly heads again, the same fate awaits you

1 Like

Re: Has IPOB Yoots Replaced Nnamdi Kanu With Atiku Abubakar? by Oga080666419419: 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
QuotaSystem:

1 Like

Re: Has IPOB Yoots Replaced Nnamdi Kanu With Atiku Abubakar? by Clerverly: 10:43am On Nov 03, 2017
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Has IPOB Yoots Replaced Nnamdi Kanu With Atiku Abubakar? by Alariiwo: 10:57am On Nov 03, 2017
What do you expect from a minority tribe whose votes don't count again. Just 5% votes out of 100% in the region will get whoever Yorubas choose into power.

Let them continue fooling themselves with their Atiku. If atal anyone will take over, it should be Tinubu not Atiku

(1) (Reply)

Kanu Has Jumped Bail, His $800m Suit Purposeless – FG / So What Later Happen To Andrew Yakubu And The Nnpc Money / Killer Herdsmen: Fed Govt Set To Establish Cattle Colonies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.