Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Had A Spiritual Attack Today- Guys I Really Need Your Helps With Payers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Had A Spiritual Attack Today- Guys I Really Need Your Helps With Payers (624 Views)

8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Had A Spiritual Attack Today- Guys I Really Need Your Helps With Payers by terexemma: 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
This Happened Today
I having my normal afternoon siesta, Suddenly I became presed
I wanted to get of but I could not, it was as if my hand and legs were both tied up I could not even open my eyes.

So after mush struggle a open my eyes, the worst part of it was I would not even remember what happened in the dream, I prayed and also called my mom and she prayed for me.

So Guys I need your prayers please
Re: Had A Spiritual Attack Today- Guys I Really Need Your Helps With Payers by Damdeyz(m): 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
Are You Sure It's Spiritual Attack Or Sleep Paralysis- When Your Conscious Mind Is Awake But Your Body Is Yet To Follow. Is It Frequent Too? Dnt Be Rash To Conclude It Witches And Wizards, This Is The Average Nigerian's Mentality.
Re: Had A Spiritual Attack Today- Guys I Really Need Your Helps With Payers by kingjomezy(m): 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
Go for medical check up... And also contact ur pastor
Re: Had A Spiritual Attack Today- Guys I Really Need Your Helps With Payers by Oyindidi(f): 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
Believe your prayers are answered. Remove fear from your mind
Re: Had A Spiritual Attack Today- Guys I Really Need Your Helps With Payers by lordm(m): 9:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
TThey will just be blaming innocent village people
Re: Had A Spiritual Attack Today- Guys I Really Need Your Helps With Payers by IEDA: 9:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
i had something similar to this when i tried getting up from my afternoon nap..i'ld say its sleep paralysis and nothing more...am kinda use to it already, so i usually just go with the flow rather than struggling and making the situation more tense...try to google it out for more info.
Re: Had A Spiritual Attack Today- Guys I Really Need Your Helps With Payers by terexemma: 9:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
Damdeyz:
Are You Sure It's Spiritual Attack Or Sleep Paralysis- When Your Conscious Mind Is Awake But Your Body Is Yet To Follow. Is It Frequent Too? Dnt Be Rash To Conclude It Witches And Wizards, This Is The Average Nigerian's Mentality.
kk bro
Re: Had A Spiritual Attack Today- Guys I Really Need Your Helps With Payers by terexemma: 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
IEDA:
i had something similar to this when i tried getting up from my afternoon nap..i'ld say its sleep paralysis and nothing more...am kinda use to it already, so i usually just go with the flow rather than struggling and making the situation more tense...try to google it out for more info.
thanks
Re: Had A Spiritual Attack Today- Guys I Really Need Your Helps With Payers by marttol: 5:37pm On Nov 03, 2017
hmmmm...keep listening to those forming enlightened.a demon causes sleep paralysis

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Brand All Non-religious Fellows Here As Atheists? / Pls Help Me Locate Her, I Call Her The Experience Bae / 2 Pastors Of Lord's Chosen Church, 4 Others Nabbed For Ritual Killings. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.