Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,702 members, 7,837,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Many Besiege Akure To Consult ‘wonder Baby’ Born With Healing Powers - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Many Besiege Akure To Consult ‘wonder Baby’ Born With Healing Powers (37731 Views)

Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) / Dunamis Church Shares Christmas Packages, As Thousands Besiege Glory Dome / Dozens Besiege Akure To Consult ‘wonder Baby’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Besiege Akure To Consult ‘wonder Baby’ Born With Healing Powers by Ristamike: 10:56am On Nov 03, 2017
Who is his right senses will believe this trash?
Which language is the baby speaking and where did he learn it?

1 Like

Re: Many Besiege Akure To Consult ‘wonder Baby’ Born With Healing Powers by wassade: 10:56am On Nov 03, 2017
G
Re: Many Besiege Akure To Consult ‘wonder Baby’ Born With Healing Powers by stano2(m): 10:56am On Nov 03, 2017
Ok
Re: Many Besiege Akure To Consult ‘wonder Baby’ Born With Healing Powers by Afamed: 10:56am On Nov 03, 2017
The service rendered was free initially but we have started collecting a consultation fee of N500 per head with a view to reducing the crowd. yet they keep coming.
The Ministry is fast moving. Helleluya.

7 Likes

Re: Many Besiege Akure To Consult ‘wonder Baby’ Born With Healing Powers by pawesome(m): 10:56am On Nov 03, 2017
Mehn

Me am tired f all dis kinda news daily
Re: Many Besiege Akure To Consult ‘wonder Baby’ Born With Healing Powers by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:57am On Nov 03, 2017
embarassed awa own has finished
Re: Many Besiege Akure To Consult ‘wonder Baby’ Born With Healing Powers by kevoh(m): 10:57am On Nov 03, 2017
No pictures, no videos and you want me to give a f*ck about this mumu story. undecided undecided
Re: Many Besiege Akure To Consult ‘wonder Baby’ Born With Healing Powers by nnokwa042(m): 10:58am On Nov 03, 2017
People go still fall for this trick ooh mumu wey dey naija reach 50 million so magas go dey chop allways

1 Like

Re: Many Besiege Akure To Consult ‘wonder Baby’ Born With Healing Powers by Omoluabi16(m): 10:58am On Nov 03, 2017
Consultation fee: 500 per head. These people do not represent genuine christians. They're deluded
Re: Many Besiege Akure To Consult ‘wonder Baby’ Born With Healing Powers by HMZi: 10:58am On Nov 03, 2017
People sharp o,so he transfer him *healing spirit* to him mama....u must be a special kind of fool to believe this cap

4 Likes

Re: Many Besiege Akure To Consult ‘wonder Baby’ Born With Healing Powers by lycan2: 10:58am On Nov 03, 2017
soo daht boy no fit turn paper to money as him first miracle nonsense mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Many Besiege Akure To Consult ‘wonder Baby’ Born With Healing Powers by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 03, 2017
Re: Many Besiege Akure To Consult ‘wonder Baby’ Born With Healing Powers by OboOlora(f): 10:59am On Nov 03, 2017
chibabe259:
grin "Two weeks later, Samuel shocked us and his three older brothers when he instructed us to proclaim his coming to the world,”

Lolz.... very soon he will instruct you to give him a bottle chilled beer and a Busty lady to calm his erected dick down.

NONSENSE!
Hahahahaha, u de mad o. I almost ran the red light while laughing at ur comment

1 Like

Re: Many Besiege Akure To Consult ‘wonder Baby’ Born With Healing Powers by Ladipodeal: 10:59am On Nov 03, 2017
This their format ehnnnn... no get part 2.

Chaiii.... Men must wack
Re: Many Besiege Akure To Consult ‘wonder Baby’ Born With Healing Powers by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 03, 2017
The boy should touch buhari to cure his acute dullardism
Re: Many Besiege Akure To Consult ‘wonder Baby’ Born With Healing Powers by ObaKlaz: 11:00am On Nov 03, 2017
Ondo scam!
Re: Many Besiege Akure To Consult ‘wonder Baby’ Born With Healing Powers by Daddyboy101(m): 11:02am On Nov 03, 2017

1 Like

Re: Many Besiege Akure To Consult ‘wonder Baby’ Born With Healing Powers by mikejj(m): 11:02am On Nov 03, 2017
if it is in america,you guys will believe abi.you heard a news and you said its not,we easily doubt things in nigeria.u mean God cannot do wonders in nigeria abi haba.God is not a man. the truth cannot be hidden soon the news wil go viral

1 Like

Re: Many Besiege Akure To Consult ‘wonder Baby’ Born With Healing Powers by IVORY2009(m): 11:03am On Nov 03, 2017
chibabe259:
grin "Two weeks later, Samuel shocked us and his three older brothers when he instructed us to proclaim his coming to the world,”

Lolz.... very soon he will instruct you to give him a bottle of chilled beer and a Busty lady to calm his erected dick down.

NONSENSE!

Common take down that picture and put yours! shocked
Re: Many Besiege Akure To Consult ‘wonder Baby’ Born With Healing Powers by hahn(m): 11:03am On Nov 03, 2017
Nice marketing strategy

By the time he is older his "divinity" will be solid

and the parents will cash out big time grin

1 Like

Re: Many Besiege Akure To Consult ‘wonder Baby’ Born With Healing Powers by Justbright(m): 11:04am On Nov 03, 2017
Evablizin:
undecided

Uhmm Daddy samuel,even samuel,samson and Jesus in the bible grew up before God started ministering to them.

I'm afraid.

grin grin grin.. Dis comment got me fling on d floor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Besiege Akure To Consult ‘wonder Baby’ Born With Healing Powers by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 03, 2017
I don't believe anything coming out of Celestine church Of Chris. So, how can I believe this one that is coming from their member??. That baby must be a juju priest. White garment and their wahala .
Re: Many Besiege Akure To Consult ‘wonder Baby’ Born With Healing Powers by midehi2(f): 11:06am On Nov 03, 2017
NigerDeltan:
grin

Afonja will not kii pesin

Pls stop I want pee
grin grin grin angry grin grin grin
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Besiege Akure To Consult ‘wonder Baby’ Born With Healing Powers by nairavsdollars(f): 11:07am On Nov 03, 2017
The baby didn't talk when NAN visited. I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: Many Besiege Akure To Consult ‘wonder Baby’ Born With Healing Powers by Stevengerd(m): 11:07am On Nov 03, 2017
Abeg whc syd the baby prophet deh for akure, make e just gimme sure 100 odds make i port am..
Re: Many Besiege Akure To Consult ‘wonder Baby’ Born With Healing Powers by NigerDeltan(m): 11:07am On Nov 03, 2017
midehi2:

grin

Tnkyu
Re: Many Besiege Akure To Consult ‘wonder Baby’ Born With Healing Powers by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:08am On Nov 03, 2017
see business. .me i just they calculate N500 x the number of people per day. .oh boy see hammer!. .well nothing wen God no fit do Sha.. . .dose who visited and are healed should be sincere enough to tell us the story. .
Re: Many Besiege Akure To Consult ‘wonder Baby’ Born With Healing Powers by nwabobo: 11:09am On Nov 03, 2017
Re: Many Besiege Akure To Consult ‘wonder Baby’ Born With Healing Powers by kwovadisdomine: 11:10am On Nov 03, 2017
Re: Many Besiege Akure To Consult ‘wonder Baby’ Born With Healing Powers by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 03, 2017
Hehehe.. See story Wonder

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Sola Ore Is Dead / Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) / Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.