Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff (63057 Views)

Uber Increases Fare From ₦850 To ₦1200 / FG Approves Concession Of Lagos, Abuja, Two Other Airports / FG Approves Concession Of Lagos, Abuja Airports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by Omooba77: 11:27am On Nov 04, 2017
hush15:

Maybe you don't understand. The guy just mentioned the serious truth.

Newway, we need to look at the bigger picture here. The LCD guy must be really stupid to even think that will fly. Those guys make stupendous income on daily basis. The volume of vehicles that cross those tolls is extraordinarily astounding but here is the cash, how much is remitted from cash collection from the toll. Those toll collectors don't remit it all under so many excuses. Either car owners refuse to pay or jumping the toll And there is no way LCD can tell the number of vehicles that cross their line in a day. Those cameras are just for beautification and to record mishap not to count cars. So this paints the picture thag they not making enough when indeed, they making more than enough. So many times have I driven pass those toll and my change is not been handed back. So those revenue collectors are actually smiling to the bank.

So what are they trying to do? First, the only way to ensure they get the right figure is if people pick up the e-tags cos by doing that, more people will pay to the company direct using all payment channel available and they will earn more And that's where I have a big problem with them. The e-tag system is inefficient. The way deductions is being done m, you have no clue. You put money one minute and the next minute, they can tell you it's finished And thus cannot pass thru the toll.

So what do they need to do? Why not do either a web app that features the ability to pay, track your payments and notify when you need to recharge rather than waiting till you get to the toll before you will be told whether you have access or not But they will never think of that. Reason is Because of the in-house fraud that thappens.they do and cannot declare real income.

Well, the Second option is the one they resulted to which is increasing fare to cover the gap that the in house fraud creates And Parisians need to fight this with EVERYTHING
Thanks that is very true; I recharged and was not reflected after 24 hours. I was embarrased when I got to the toll and it was showing insufficient balance. I had to reverse. I guess lot of those collectors will be cheating the system. But masses must not be made to suffer for in efficiency

1 Like

Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by willibounce1(m): 12:24pm On Nov 04, 2017
reuben79:
ur father...how many pple educated in ur family?idiot like u

Where are the MODs that like to ban people anyhow. If i reply this miscreant now, one oversabi Mod will be quick to ban me. Oga you are nothing but and illiterate 'owo mi da' shouting tout.
Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by Uncletony(m): 5:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
I didn't read the story actually,but It's not right for the girl to beat up her boyfriend.The matter has been reported to the village elders and they said his neighbours should pay his rent,but they killed the landlord and still haven't found the missing car!

Am in my lodge come n beat me
Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by Uncletony(m): 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
I didn't read the story actually,but It's not right for the girl to beat up her boyfriend.The matter has been reported to the village elders and they said his neighbours should pay his rent,but they killed the landlord and still haven't found the missing car!

Am in my lodge come n beat me..
Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by reuben79: 10:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
willibounce1:

Where are the MODs that like to ban people anyhow. If i reply this miscreant now, one oversabi Mod will be quick to ban me. Oga you are nothing but and illiterate 'owo mi da' shouting tout.
u r mentally sick

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Family Die In Accident On Benin/Auchi Express, Traveling For Christmas. Graphic / Trailer Carrying HERO Beer Falls In Ekwulobia, Anambra State / Embarrassing Way Some Nigerians Boarded An Aircraft Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.