Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS (12414 Views)

Trending Video Of A Catholic Priest's One Leg Dance / Pastor Nike Adeyemi Dancing Zanku And Leg Work / Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by ettybaba(m): 8:50am On Jan 15, 2018
Fakepastors:

Yes why have he not strike me since. God cannot do anything o.
If he can heal this fat pus leg why can't amputee na.

If God strikes me I'll believe. But anywhere I see this Mummy B Oyigbo on Nairaland I will keep telling people nothing like God.

I've been doing it since and nothing happened.

Mummy B oyigbo I will keep letting people know nothing like God.
Business go spoil for u grin

I will follow attack all your post. grin no way to brainwash people that there is God again grin
May God have mercy in you.
Believe me I used to talk like you but now I know there is a God. Jehovah is His name.
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by Fakepastors: 8:23am On Jan 19, 2018
ettybaba:

May God have mercy in you.
Believe me I used to talk like you but now I know there is a God. Jehovah is His name.

prove that u used to talk like me. u guys like lying to convert people
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by ProsperOkec: 6:30am On Mar 02, 2018
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by ProsperOkec: 11:09am On Mar 02, 2018
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by ProsperOkec: 11:06pm On Mar 02, 2018
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by ProsperOkec: 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are Unbeleivers Really Wiser Than Us? - Luke 16:8 / Pastor Alex Omokudu Of Victorious Pentecoastal Assembly London Remarried / Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.