Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,301 members, 7,864,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:26 PM

Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video (1537 Views)

How PDP Plans To Frustrate Lawan’s Ambition In Ninth Senate / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari / Prof. Olufumilayo Adesanya-Davies Declares Presidential Ambition For 2019 (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by FarahAideed: 8:08am On Nov 03, 2017
Anything but Buhari flies for me and my family
Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by nNEOo(m): 8:09am On Nov 03, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
If we do such then Buhari will be locked up in an asylum.

Let's focus on why do you think a buhari of today is better than Atiku. Give me facts let me give you a good counter

Why should I indulge or dabble in a debate on a "a failure " and "a disaster"

If you need a debate let me give you a topic that could have my interest piqued.

"WHY PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES SHOULD BE CHOSEN FROM THE MOST DEVELOPED STATE'S"
Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by madridguy(m): 8:09am On Nov 03, 2017
Bros just leave the ipork members disturbing you. Let them continue to swim in mumunism tongue

sarrki:

grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 03, 2017
sarrki:

grin
I'm waiting for the Challenge. Let's compaee buhari and Atiku today
Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by sebali: 8:12am On Nov 03, 2017
Come 2019, I dnt want buhari, neither do I want Akitu.
Nigeria Can do better than them both. By the way why is Nobody from Southern Nigeria showing interest in the Presidency come 2019. We control the Media and it would be easy to sway the middle bet over so the presidency is actually the south to lose but our southern elites are weaklings, too afraid to take on their northern counterparts.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 03, 2017
nNEOo:

If you need a debate let me give you a topic that could have my interest piqued.

You are going in circles. You are shouting your voice hoarse and i said let's be realistic and do a comparison between the two candidates
Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by FarahAideed: 8:18am On Nov 03, 2017
sebali:
Come 2019, I dnt want buhari, neither do I want Akitu.
Nigeria Can do better than them both. By the way why is Nobody from Southern Nigeria showing interest in the Presidency come 2019. We control the Media and it would be easy to sway the middle bet over so the presidency is actually the south to lose but our southern elites are weaklings, too afraid to take on their northern counterparts.

The funny thing is that if the south produces a credible candidate the person will defeat Buhari easily this time ..Atikus main challenge is the SW they wont vote him because of of Obasanjo

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by nNEOo(m): 8:19am On Nov 03, 2017
IamPatriotic:

Atiku won't win among the northern challengers, his face won't be on the ballot of either APC or PDP, except there is structuring before 2019 and we reversed to regionalism, he can contest for the office of a premier of one particular region in the southern hemisphere, there he'll win with landslide.

We have more than 50 registered political parties let stop talking about PDP n APC

we should recoil back to regional government ...the north central can have THAT STENCH CALLED ATIKU

We don't deserve these DULLITRATES here down SOUTH
Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by fellowman: 8:19am On Nov 03, 2017
IamPatriotic:

Why I know Atiku has lost any chance of being president of Nigeria is that he's being supported by the people whose entire votes cast can't change anything, they're bunch of disgruntled people and are desperate for any thing, but PMB.

Where in the world has protestants elect a president?

please can you name them?

name one person that has supported him from that place you refused to mention
Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by sebali: 8:22am On Nov 03, 2017
nNEOo:

U are the only one who has spoken sense on this thread.
What has atiku done 4 Nigerians dat shud earn him our support. Buhari has also failed... Nigeria can do better than them both
Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by sebali: 8:33am On Nov 03, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
You are going in circles. You are shouting your voice hoarse and i said let's be realistic and do a comparison between the two candidates

No need for comparison... We need a better candidate, preferably a southerner lik Donald Duke or any one else... Must d north dictate who wins presidency.... Nop.
We have the media, we have the disgruntled Christian population in d north Central and north east, we have the herdsmen menace to win kaduna south.... This year I am not supporting a northerner. The northern oligarchy must be reduced to nothing..... We in d south acts cowardly making Northern elites look formidable wen dey are actually light feathered weights.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 03, 2017
sebali:

No need for comparison... We need a better candidate, preferably a southerner lik Donald Duke or any one else... Must d north dictate who wins presidency.... Nop.
We have the media, we have the disgruntled Christian population in d north Central and north east, we have the herdsmen menace to win kaduna south.... This year I am not supporting a northerner. The northern oligarchy must be reduced to nothing..... We in d south acts cowardly making Northern elites look formidable wen dey are actually light feathered weights.
I love your spirit but the truth is that we need to work with what we have. A southerner can't enter there because of the political elites
Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by sebali: 9:03am On Nov 03, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
I love your spirit but the truth is that we need to work with what we have. A southerner can't enter there because of the political elites

We can we control d social media which happens to be d most important tool in modern politics.
We can beat d north to its game. We can do it and still bypass our weak southern elites. That is d real change
Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by nNEOo(m): 9:04am On Nov 03, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

Let me dug up shiit then
Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by nNEOo(m): 9:12am On Nov 03, 2017
sebali:

U are the only one who has spoken sense on this thread.
What has atiku done 4 Nigerians dat shud earn him our support. Buhari has also failed... Nigeria can do better than them both

God bless you my brother
what has Jonathan don for Bayelsa?

What has Buhari done for katsina?

You are even talking about nigeria,What has Atiku done in Adamawa?

We should stop being sentimental n emotional about these things

What happened to the transformation agenda, the vision 2020.

These guys are "lazy bunch of loafers deficient and wanting in ideas "
Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 03, 2017
sarrki:

We are not sociopath

Atiku can't win Adamawa

But am very sure will win in Igbos land

You don’t have the moral grounds to speak. You are delusional and shallow. You are not an upright man. You don’t have the deceny as a man to admit when you are wrong on national issues as well as direct issues with the presidency, thus you need to be humbled by your failings before judging any man.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by Danladi7: 9:19am On Nov 03, 2017
IPOB youth have always being Hausa fulani slaves!

nnamdi azikwe sold them to the north in 1959.

That is why when a yoruba man fayose is coming out to contest.The north is presenting Atiku,yIGBO people cant produce any candidate rather than to kiss atiku ass and forget nnamdi kanu grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by famology(m): 9:29am On Nov 03, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Shut up and tell us how buhari is better than atiku because buhari even bribed a judge in his certificate trial. Buhari is more corrupt than anyone you can think. Tell me buhari strength today
U dnt need d insults 2 mk ur point.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by id911(m): 9:33am On Nov 03, 2017
sarrki:
Dead on arrival
What gives you that confidence?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by NigerDeltan(m): 9:37am On Nov 03, 2017
sarrki:

You guys don't even knows how it plys out

Atiku can't win the north and the south west

This are the major bloc I mean where population and voting strength are.. Check your map

Zombie english
Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by sebali: 9:43am On Nov 03, 2017
nNEOo:

God bless you my brother
what has Jonathan don for Bayelsa?

What has Buhari done for katsina?

You are even talking about nigeria,What has Atiku done in Adamawa?

We should stop being sentimental n emotional about these things

What happened to the transformation agenda, the vision 2020.

These guys are "lazy bunch of loafers deficient and wanting in ideas "
Truth is a man who can not make impact on the life of his people while he is not in power, will also mak No impact while in power.
Bill gates foundation stopped polio in Northern Nigeria, while the likes of Atiku who can do such did nothing bt watch their pple suffer
Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by nNEOo(m): 11:09am On Nov 03, 2017
sebali:

Truth is a man who can not make impact on the life of his people while he is not in power, will also mak No impact while in power.
Bill gates foundation stopped polio in Northern Nigeria, while the likes of Atiku who can do such did nothing bt watch their pple suffer

Then what else are we saying .....

With these guys , It would appear we have nothing else to present as ppl
Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by izaray(f): 11:20am On Nov 03, 2017
I see APC dividing, for PDP to get the majority votes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwara State LG Chairmanship Election Update / Nigeria Media Lie Busted: This Picture Was Taken In 2013- See Link / These Are The 15 Most Corrupt Countries In The World According To TI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.