Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Group Dances, Entertains Prisoners In Enugu (Video, Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Group Dances, Entertains Prisoners In Enugu (Video, Photo) (16003 Views)

Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) / Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) / A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Dances, Entertains Prisoners In Enugu (Video, Photo) by asatemple(f): 6:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
gGGODDd:
hi. are u Nigerian?
no, panya
Re: Group Dances, Entertains Prisoners In Enugu (Video, Photo) by inotice: 7:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
should the prisoners develope stubborn konji from those shaking soft rounded ukwus now, will they allow them to do?
Re: Group Dances, Entertains Prisoners In Enugu (Video, Photo) by egoldman(m): 8:18pm On Nov 03, 2017
Let me explain what was happening at that prison ;
The guy in light blue tshirt and blue jeans is my uncle and had lived in europe for 27 years .
He is the leader of the group.The dance in that prison was actually cos of his birthday ,
he celebrated it in that prison .
While in Europe he served several years in prison for drug crimes ,
it was in prison that he got born again and i believe this was how 'Abundant Grace Foundation' was born .
Abundant Grace Foundation is the ministry he founded and ministers mostly in prisons ,
he has visited over 156 prisons across Nigeria and the rest of the world. His name is Evangelist christian Okezie Chukwuka

If you want to know more about him or his ministry , you can search him out on facebook with this name christian Okezie Chukwuka, infact he is online as i type this msg ,thank you.
Re: Group Dances, Entertains Prisoners In Enugu (Video, Photo) by gGGODDd(m): 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
asatemple:
no, panya
I thought so. its obvious you're not Nigerian, your face is so foreign and not as bright as Nigerian girls. what country is panya? never heard that but I gotta say I'm crazy over your sexy tall figure. how bout a PM?
Re: Group Dances, Entertains Prisoners In Enugu (Video, Photo) by Dhorcas(f): 10:39pm On Nov 03, 2017
Amosjaj:
Nonsense, there are better things to do for the prisoner than this operation crocodile dance

No offense, but What better things have you done please?
Before condemning this.
Re: Group Dances, Entertains Prisoners In Enugu (Video, Photo) by seniorgozman(m): 6:48am On Nov 04, 2017
Nice one, check my signature if you want to be a millionaire before December
Re: Group Dances, Entertains Prisoners In Enugu (Video, Photo) by asatemple(f): 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2017
gGGODDd:
I thought so. its obvious you're not Nigerian, your face is so foreign and not as bright as Nigerian girls. what country is panya? never heard that but I gotta say I'm crazy over your sexy tall figure. how bout a PM?
am not as bright as Nigerian girls because, I am now a Woman
Re: Group Dances, Entertains Prisoners In Enugu (Video, Photo) by Amosjaj(m): 12:59pm On Nov 07, 2017
Dhorcas:

No offense, but What better things have you done please?
Before condemning this.

Remember I don't have the power to do anything right now, but you should ask your self if you have the power right now is it what you will do of all help you can render.

Not all the prisoner are guilty of the offense we are told they committed.

Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Electric Cable Vandals Arrested By Police In Abuja (Photos) / Prison Officials Beat Up Relatives Of Dead Prisoner For Protesting / 6-Year-Old Girl From Benue Wandering In Abakaliki, Ebonyi. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.