Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs (29223 Views)

How To Find The Square Roots Of Numbers Without Using Calculator / Square Root Of Any Number Mentally And Instantly - Cool Math Trick / Why Is Any Number Multiplied By Zero Equals To Zero? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by timchuks87: 6:59am On Nov 04, 2017
Bsmartt:
This is so cool. I know a lot of Nairalanders will not check out the video probably because it's not a a celebrity pics or video. THANK YOU OP

Thank you
Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by timchuks87: 7:01am On Nov 04, 2017
Innominds101:
I wan support your ministry but me no see subscribe button o

You go need go YouTube app to Subscribe.
Thank you
Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by timchuks87: 7:02am On Nov 04, 2017
frankman365:
that was awesome

Thank you
Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by Mboma4all: 7:05am On Nov 04, 2017
Interesting. Kudos gurl. cheesy
Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by Kylekent59: 7:14am On Nov 04, 2017
As a graduate of maths,this is really amazing.
Kudos
Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 7:15am On Nov 04, 2017
Thanks
Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by Loneley: 7:15am On Nov 04, 2017
grin

TheTrueApostle:
That's not the Mike, I'm the Mike; my mail is open. Please send I'll reply immediately..

-mike

1 Like

Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by Caseless: 7:18am On Nov 04, 2017
Nice!
Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by freeman95(m): 7:19am On Nov 04, 2017
I no kuku deh go school again
Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by calberian: 7:19am On Nov 04, 2017
Who's seen the vid? Kindly transcribe briefly pls. Thx
Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by Edopesin: 7:23am On Nov 04, 2017
You Guys Shu Explain The Vid Na And Leave Mike
Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by Harrynight(m): 7:31am On Nov 04, 2017
all i c is a vidio of abt 5min... so cnt watch
Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by Category1: 7:36am On Nov 04, 2017
Thanks so much..
Learnt something
Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by jeudasky: 7:37am On Nov 04, 2017
Any tried applying the rules to sqrt of 15 for example? see if it works.....
Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by gonkin(m): 7:40am On Nov 04, 2017
More mental acrobatics for me
Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by Adek15(m): 7:41am On Nov 04, 2017
jeudasky:
chai... You're smart and

Wicked..
Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by Abdulpro1(m): 7:52am On Nov 04, 2017
[quote author=POpikin post=62042293]

Lol. But u can't solve that in just 3 seconds na[/q Ofcourse u can
Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 04, 2017
tessygirl:

Mike is this you? you changed moniker? I am sorry Mike. I am so sorry please. Can you just reply your mail please. I really have something to tell you. please mike I am sorry
Please add his surname, as you can see there are so many mikes on this forum
Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by sonety2k(m): 7:53am On Nov 04, 2017
cool
Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by olusolaj(m): 7:53am On Nov 04, 2017
Kudos... but this can’t work for some numbers like 3, 8 and 15
Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 04, 2017
I watched it but Maths is not my calling, my science people una try
Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by Toay(m): 8:03am On Nov 04, 2017
timchuks87:
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to Fridays Maths Trick | Learn how to Find the Square Root of ANY Number Instantly in 3 Secs

Enjoy!
Don't Forget to Subscribe on YouTube!!

[url]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-qyuDx5H0Q[/url]

Is this Video helpful and Truly Educational? If yes, please I need Your Support by You Subscribing to this channel on YouTube and Sharing this Video Link.

Thank you.

Great tricks. But she doesn't have to insert religious message that could limit its usage to Christians
Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by thedondada(m): 8:03am On Nov 04, 2017
I found it amazing.

Very interesting such an easy way through square roots.

Nice one op
Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by XaviDayo(m): 8:08am On Nov 04, 2017
Nice concept but can't be done in 3 seconds because of the division part of the whole thing. I sure will share the trick sha. ...

Who get Buhari number....let him come and learn basic maths o
Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by timchuks87: 8:10am On Nov 04, 2017
jeudasky:

Thanks for your comment

The square root of 15 is 3.87
Using this trick we get 3 and 6/6 which gives = 4
6/6 is 1 whole therefore becoming 3+1=4
This happens when a number is close to a perfect square and the trick gets more accurate the bigger the number.
Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by cnsprince76: 8:11am On Nov 04, 2017
This is very educative and helpful.

Keep it up.
Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by SupremeDimeji(m): 8:11am On Nov 04, 2017
timchuks87:
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to Fridays Maths Trick | Learn how to Find the Square Root of ANY Number Instantly in 3 Secs

Enjoy!

[url]

Is this Video helpful and Truly Educational? If yes, please I need Your Support by You Subscribing to this channel on YouTube and Sharing this Video Link.

Thank you.
Nice video, but the Jesus Christ advert in the beginning is not necessary... Might be a turn off for other people, especially of other religions.
Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 04, 2017
These are things that should hit front page and not prostitutes
Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by timchuks87: 8:15am On Nov 04, 2017
olusolaj:
Kudos... but this can’t work for some numbers like 3, 8 and 15

Thanks for your comment

The square root of 15 is 3.87
Using this trick we get 3 and 6/6 which gives = 4
6/6 is 1 whole therefore becoming 3+1=4
This happens when a number is close to a perfect square and the trick gets more accurate the bigger the number.
Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by IEDA: 8:25am On Nov 04, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Please add his surname, as you can see there are so many mikes on this forum
lol....this one you are asking her to add his surname are you sure you are not trying to decode if the mike in question is your oga at d top...

3 Likes

Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by Tobium1(m): 8:28am On Nov 04, 2017
timchuks87:
Hello Everyone,

Enjoy!

[url]

Thank you.

What's the square root of 88?
Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by Edopesin: 8:33am On Nov 04, 2017
For Those Of Us Wey No Get Mb

To Get Square Root Of 16 Which Is 4
Add The Individual Digits I.e 1+6=7 Then Divide This By 6 You'll Get 1.1 Then Add This By 3 You'll Get "4" Approx
Try It With Other Num

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Industrial Court Orders ASUU Back To Work / Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) / Most Nigerian Students In Ghanaian Universities Are Serial JAMB Failures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.