Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Kidnapper Evans All Smiles In Court During Arraignment (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans All Smiles In Court During Arraignment (Photos) (44496 Views)

Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics) / Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures / Swedish Man Is In Court For Killing 3 People. See Him All Smiles In Court! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Evans All Smiles In Court During Arraignment (Photos) by Yameater(m): 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
iamJ:
cheapest shirt i have seen evans wear

I dont have problem with this selfish robin hood grin

As long as you're stealing from thieves

If police is chasing u, i will use my car to block them to allow u escape cool

#No Filter Attitude

you are the BIGGEST thief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans All Smiles In Court During Arraignment (Photos) by Xmen149(m): 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
Lol,.all hail Evans,.boss of the gambino family....hahaha
Re: Kidnapper Evans All Smiles In Court During Arraignment (Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2017
kennygee:

My Kogi governor has his coming.
Face him.
Re: Kidnapper Evans All Smiles In Court During Arraignment (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
This days even Aids and Ebola dey fear Monkey Pox
Re: Kidnapper Evans All Smiles In Court During Arraignment (Photos) by mrdipye(m): 4:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
And why is he always smiling in court
Re: Kidnapper Evans All Smiles In Court During Arraignment (Photos) by bmos(m): 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
niceprof:
At the end this guy will go freee

Free maybe from men's judgement but not God's. The man in question had maimed may of his fellow humans. He remained unrepentant and you are talking about freedom?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans All Smiles In Court During Arraignment (Photos) by kenodrill: 5:39pm On Nov 03, 2017
This clearly shows the high level of inconsistencies n ineptitude that exist in our judicial system.the continuous existence of Nigeria is a more reason why we cant be in abidence.the word "Nigeria" sucks.
Re: Kidnapper Evans All Smiles In Court During Arraignment (Photos) by LemonBoy1: 5:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
iamJ:

#No Filter Attitude

Continue to hail him until it happens to you. This life is not completely predictable. You could be appointed a minister or sponsored to NASS in the future and this statement may just come to hunt you (don't tell me you wont thief) then you'll understand what the victims are going through.

Crime is crime it doesn't matter who the victim is.

Re: Kidnapper Evans All Smiles In Court During Arraignment (Photos) by one4GOD(f): 6:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
dainformant:
The notorious billionaire kingpin Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike, a.k.a Evans, was arraigned in court this morning for the continuation of his trial. The kidnapper was all smiles and in an elated mood as he was arraigned alongside five other accomplices at the Ikeja High Court at where their trial commenced.

Meanwhile, Evans, has reportedly filed an application seeking to be released on bail. He also prayed the court to give his case an accelerated hearing.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/billionaire-kidnapper-evans-high-spirits-hes-arraigned-court-photos.html
but who will stand as surety for this guy if court decides to grant him bail, me?!

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans All Smiles In Court During Arraignment (Photos) by slurity1: 6:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
iamJ:

#No Filter Attitude
shallow thinking and conclusion. How do you intend to identify thief and legal money earner

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans All Smiles In Court During Arraignment (Photos) by Uniquejames(m): 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2017
celestialdamsel:
They all looked alike
broda easy! looked bawo?
Re: Kidnapper Evans All Smiles In Court During Arraignment (Photos) by okoolosho(m): 7:08pm On Nov 03, 2017
iamJ:

#No Filter Attitude
[left][/left][sup][/sup] grin grin
Re: Kidnapper Evans All Smiles In Court During Arraignment (Photos) by okoolosho(m): 7:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
9jvirgin:
This clearly shows the fundamental reason why this country should cease to exist. How will the victims feel when they see this insult? A confessed kidnapper that committed several late stage attempted murders is looking well fed and rejoicing and the justice system keeps bringing him to court to ridicule Nigeria?
he is not a criminal,robin hood instead
Re: Kidnapper Evans All Smiles In Court During Arraignment (Photos) by okoolosho(m): 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2017
onatisi:
his smiles will soon fade away and vanish , when he keeps going to court for 2 years

adjournment upon adjournment
he have the money to quench the case,he can never broke bro
Re: Kidnapper Evans All Smiles In Court During Arraignment (Photos) by onatisi(m): 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
okoolosho:
he have the money to quench the case,he can never broke bro
this case??
this case is almost impossible to quench oo
the worst that he can do is to stay behind bars and be liivng like a king
there are some cases that can very damaging
Re: Kidnapper Evans All Smiles In Court During Arraignment (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
Evans when on bail..please visit APC members....did you hear Lagos toll increment? That's Tinubu's condolence patriage...visit him ASAP...
Re: Kidnapper Evans All Smiles In Court During Arraignment (Photos) by greencard: 8:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
The world needs more men like you
azz licker ..
two wrongs don't make a right . what is bad is bad simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans All Smiles In Court During Arraignment (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 9:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
That is one genuinely evil smile.

Hopefully, when the guilty verdict is handed down at the end of this trial, the de-facto moratorium on public executions in Nigeria will be lifted for long enough to enable Mr. Evans and his associates to either be machine-gunned into jellyfish, or hung by their necks until they are dead, at a public venue where the world press could be invited to record the event for posterity.

Re: Kidnapper Evans All Smiles In Court During Arraignment (Photos) by ogbonti: 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2017
The calm before the storm

Historically

Most criminals smile in court until reality of sentencing sets in.... e go soon red for am!
Re: Kidnapper Evans All Smiles In Court During Arraignment (Photos) by Heineken(m): 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
Crazy country.. How kidnapper go dey smile? Wahala dey

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans All Smiles In Court During Arraignment (Photos) by d4gmail: 2:20am On Nov 04, 2017
All I see in the pix is a man who has found inner peace in himself. What ever situation you find yourself always try to be happy. cool
Re: Kidnapper Evans All Smiles In Court During Arraignment (Photos) by rafcrown(m): 6:12am On Nov 04, 2017
CROCODILE SMILE FROM A FOOL.TYRES ARE WAITING FOR YOU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans All Smiles In Court During Arraignment (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
niceprof:
At the end this guy will go freee

Never.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) / Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend / Pic: Car Thief Caught At Lasuth Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.