Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Adekunle Gold Reply To Twitter User Who Asked Him Which ED Sheeran He Met (PICS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Reply To Twitter User Who Asked Him Which ED Sheeran He Met (PICS) (2574 Views)

Bobrisky Replies IG User Who Asked Him To Date Bbnaija Housemate, Nina / 50 Cent Slams Nigerian Man Who Asked Him A Question On Instagram / Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adekunle Gold Reply To Twitter User Who Asked Him Which ED Sheeran He Met (PICS) by helobabe: 11:59am On Nov 03, 2017
@GISTMORE

Singer, Adekunle Gold recently met singer, Ed Sheeran and shared the happy news on his Twitter. Another Twitter user asked him if it was the ED Sheeran who sang 'Shape of You' he met and his reply was hilarious!

See that below...

Via https://www.gistmore.com/adekunle-gold-hilarious-reply-twitter-user-asked-ed-sheeran-met

Re: Adekunle Gold Reply To Twitter User Who Asked Him Which ED Sheeran He Met (PICS) by helobabe: 11:59am On Nov 03, 2017
Re: Adekunle Gold Reply To Twitter User Who Asked Him Which ED Sheeran He Met (PICS) by mogboyelade(f): 1:14pm On Nov 03, 2017
Epic!
Re: Adekunle Gold Reply To Twitter User Who Asked Him Which ED Sheeran He Met (PICS) by Tamarapetty(f): 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
Re: Adekunle Gold Reply To Twitter User Who Asked Him Which ED Sheeran He Met (PICS) by Smellymouth: 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
Adekunle, Do you know you can be persecuted for this?
Funke, Funkkeeeee!!! Apostle must hear of this. cheesy grin

Re: Adekunle Gold Reply To Twitter User Who Asked Him Which ED Sheeran He Met (PICS) by helobabe: 6:53am On Nov 04, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Adekunle Gold Reply To Twitter User Who Asked Him Which ED Sheeran He Met (PICS) by Donshemzy1234: 8:53am On Nov 04, 2017
Adekunle Gold should be arrested.
Re: Adekunle Gold Reply To Twitter User Who Asked Him Which ED Sheeran He Met (PICS) by JON01: 11:59am On Nov 04, 2017
Celebs for Nigeria don suffer sotey they don't even know how to respond as What their personality is now
Re: Adekunle Gold Reply To Twitter User Who Asked Him Which ED Sheeran He Met (PICS) by WaltonBeier: 3:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
It is really funny reply and I can't stop laughing after reading this comment. I have read many funny comments at www.rushmyessay.com. The converrsation between these guys is really funny.
Re: Adekunle Gold Reply To Twitter User Who Asked Him Which ED Sheeran He Met (PICS) by Alfryd: 6:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
epic reply no the one that sing PAKURUMO
Re: Adekunle Gold Reply To Twitter User Who Asked Him Which ED Sheeran He Met (PICS) by kingem(m): 11:46pm On Apr 11, 2018
Adekunle Gold gan get time to dey reply
yeye question
Re: Adekunle Gold Reply To Twitter User Who Asked Him Which ED Sheeran He Met (PICS) by jimini: 1:24am On Jun 01, 2018
As I told you earlier that your poetry touches my heart, well it is a very nice collection, by the way, keep up the good work and share the latest information about poetry, can you please guide us how can we start writing poetry like this? Read smartcustomwriting.com review and tell us how can we improve our article because reviews are very important for any products, though we have tried our best but unable to get reasonable reply online.
Re: Adekunle Gold Reply To Twitter User Who Asked Him Which ED Sheeran He Met (PICS) by jimini: 12:59am On Jun 12, 2018
There we go on one of the best and most inspiring blog ever shared here, Are you getting my point I am talking about my favorite and new website because getmixer will help you in all aspects, you can grab this opportunity by checking different kind of services offered through this place, come here and visit it right now.
Re: Adekunle Gold Reply To Twitter User Who Asked Him Which ED Sheeran He Met (PICS) by jiyajoseph: 12:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
The topic that you have shared here is irrelevant for the site. The website doesn’t have many features. So it will be better if you share some features related to the site so that it is useful for people to know about the services that it provides to the customers. DM Web Solution Web Development Company

(1) (Reply)

Photos: "I Dropped Make-up! Because I Realised I Was Lying To Myself" - Singer / Gay Baboon raped 5 Men In South Africa. / I Hardly Have Sex, Moyo Lawal Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.