Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,077 members, 7,957,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:13 AM

I Need Help Concerning My Fiancée Late Menstrual Period - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help Concerning My Fiancée Late Menstrual Period (601 Views)

My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life / 7 Causes Of Late Menstrual Period Other Than Pregnancy / Guys Please I Need Your Advice Concerning My Foot. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Concerning My Fiancée Late Menstrual Period by dierich: 1:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
please house, I need some answers to some questions I'm about to ask the doc in the house.

first of all, my fiancée is a type that never miss her period. it's within 26 to 28 days that last for 3 days, but around September 14, she's expecting here normal period but was late and we went to do some PT test coz we had unprotected sex den but d result was negative, so we did a scan which shows thicken endometric plate or so, but we were told dat its either a foetus or upcoming period.
after a week of d test, she had bleeding which last for 7 days, so we thought its her period, dat was around September 28. so it makes her period to be 14days late..
now I expect her period to come back to normal now but she's yet to see her period.

during my research, I came across Anovulation which is related to what she's facing. please what can I do, and is dere any effect if we don't take care of that now, coz we are not married yet, though we are planning to get married by middle of next year.
should I be worried or it's a common case that is easily rectify coz I am afraid of delay in child birth after marriage..
thanks
Re: I Need Help Concerning My Fiancée Late Menstrual Period by aysnoopy(m): 1:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
I pray that God will heal her completely. I don't know anything about it but I pray she'll be healed and won't affect her future pregnancy.
lalasticlala and others, please help to front page to help this guy. thanks
Re: I Need Help Concerning My Fiancée Late Menstrual Period by AwsomeGrace: 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
That does not sound like anovulation. Let her go for another scan.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help Concerning My Fiancée Late Menstrual Period by tuniboss: 12:18am On Nov 04, 2017
dierich:
please house, I need some answers to some questions I'm about to ask the doc in the house.

first of all, my fiancée is a type that never miss her period. it's within 26 to 28 days that last for 3 days, but around September 14, she's expecting here normal period but was late and we went to do some PT test coz we had unprotected sex den but d result was negative, so we did a scan which shows thicken endometric plate or so, but we were told dat its either a foetus or upcoming period.
after a week of d test, she had bleeding which last for 7 days, so we thought its her period, dat was around September 28. so it makes her period to be 14days late..
now I expect her period to come back to normal now but she's yet to see her period.

during my research, I came across Anovulation which is related to what she's facing. please what can I do, and is dere any effect if we don't take care of that now, coz we are not married yet, though we are planning to get married by middle of next year.
should I be worried or it's a common case that is easily rectify coz I am afraid of delay in child birth after marriage..
thanks
hi you can get in touch with me on 08131195769 let's talk about it via wassapp...

(1) (Reply)

Cure For Antibiotics Resistance To Std/uti(herbal Way) / See How To Naturally Cure Mouth Odour; Causes, Symptoms And Natural Remedy / The Myth About Female Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.