Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Abba Kyari Arrests Man Who Opened Fake Facebook Account With His Name - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abba Kyari Arrests Man Who Opened Fake Facebook Account With His Name (33229 Views)

EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) / 'Starboy', Nigerian Arrested In Thailand For Scamming & Using Fake Facebook ID / Man Kidnapped At A Catholic Church In Imo By Armed Men Who Opened Fire - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Arrests Man Who Opened Fake Facebook Account With His Name by nwabobo: 6:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos will deny him

Forgetting that they claimed that Igbos territories extends to the south south especially calabar

Have you received the latest memo from NDA?
Re: Abba Kyari Arrests Man Who Opened Fake Facebook Account With His Name by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
See head angry
Re: Abba Kyari Arrests Man Who Opened Fake Facebook Account With His Name by ENG1110: 6:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
Who falls for this kind of scam?
Re: Abba Kyari Arrests Man Who Opened Fake Facebook Account With His Name by aziaka111(m): 6:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
good for d idiot,I am a BARCA fan bt I don't know why I want Chelsea to beat MAN U on Sunday
Re: Abba Kyari Arrests Man Who Opened Fake Facebook Account With His Name by Ebicoben: 6:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
Guy he dnt be 4 u
Re: Abba Kyari Arrests Man Who Opened Fake Facebook Account With His Name by Lexusgs430: 6:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
A pretty lady was used as a bait, and he fell for the ploy....

All days for the thief.............

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Arrests Man Who Opened Fake Facebook Account With His Name by bhankymyk(m): 6:52pm On Nov 03, 2017
His time bomb Don explode,
Re: Abba Kyari Arrests Man Who Opened Fake Facebook Account With His Name by asawanathegreat(m): 6:52pm On Nov 03, 2017
This guy don enter soup
Re: Abba Kyari Arrests Man Who Opened Fake Facebook Account With His Name by Innobee99(m): 7:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
OmoDavido:
Ipob and crime
I miss this meme abeg.... Guy, u made my day
Re: Abba Kyari Arrests Man Who Opened Fake Facebook Account With His Name by lightwind(m): 7:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
see handsome dude,upon all the slaps and beats he still looks fresh,local fraudster ....this man, Abba Kyari's JASS works perfectly....
Re: Abba Kyari Arrests Man Who Opened Fake Facebook Account With His Name by shekauvsbuhari: 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos are criminal
why did ur mother born you without a brain?
Re: Abba Kyari Arrests Man Who Opened Fake Facebook Account With His Name by monex(m): 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos are criminal

besides your tribalistic posts, your posts are usually robotic
Re: Abba Kyari Arrests Man Who Opened Fake Facebook Account With His Name by OmoDavido(m): 7:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
Innobee99:
I miss this meme abeg.... Guy, u made my day
lol
Re: Abba Kyari Arrests Man Who Opened Fake Facebook Account With His Name by SuperSuave(m): 7:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
it's a pity some fools don't even know that cross rivers isn't Igbo
Re: Abba Kyari Arrests Man Who Opened Fake Facebook Account With His Name by MyMouth(m): 7:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
" He who the gods want to destroy, they first make mad" how else would one describe this guy? How can a sane person impersonate Abba Kyari of all people Am sure one of the guys he duped placed a curse on him.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Arrests Man Who Opened Fake Facebook Account With His Name by toprealman: 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2017
This Abba Kyari guy never ceases to impress me.
Re: Abba Kyari Arrests Man Who Opened Fake Facebook Account With His Name by enomakos(m): 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2017
Good for him
Re: Abba Kyari Arrests Man Who Opened Fake Facebook Account With His Name by Partnerbiz3: 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
As if its difficult to arrest him.
Just get his acct no

Go to bank and get other details
Shikena.
Re: Abba Kyari Arrests Man Who Opened Fake Facebook Account With His Name by Mrjaz(m): 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
Ewo what am I seeing I know this guy on facebook oh jesus

Re: Abba Kyari Arrests Man Who Opened Fake Facebook Account With His Name by flashmax(f): 7:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
must every south-south / south-east criminal cases be labelled or associated with IPOB?
a lively conscience builds charity, but a dead one never thinks beyound!
Re: Abba Kyari Arrests Man Who Opened Fake Facebook Account With His Name by MrBigiman: 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos are criminal

pls Incomplete facts are no facts at all. Igbos are criminals and miscreants. Don't ever get it twisted. Meanwhile I am South south, but refuse to have anything to do with a proscribed, self seeking group. Bless up
Re: Abba Kyari Arrests Man Who Opened Fake Facebook Account With His Name by muller101(m): 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos will deny him

Forgetting that they claimed that Igbos territories extends to the south south especially calabar
but that place is much more closer to benue state more than Calabar
Re: Abba Kyari Arrests Man Who Opened Fake Facebook Account With His Name by thundafire: 7:37pm On Nov 03, 2017
I know dey have given him some designers trademark on his face
Re: Abba Kyari Arrests Man Who Opened Fake Facebook Account With His Name by einsteine(m): 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
It's always easy to arrest these local fraudsters. The problem is that most of their victims don't follow up. It's very easy to get them if you are willing. Luckily for this guy, Abba Kyari was willing to follow up with him. Now, he would have the privilege of being in government accommodation for a reasonable time.
Re: Abba Kyari Arrests Man Who Opened Fake Facebook Account With His Name by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2017
Abba kyari catch GODOGODO,catch Vampire, Catch Evans... How dis Yeesrealite Goat fink say he safe?? U for use anoda person name not Awa own JACK BAUER

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Arrests Man Who Opened Fake Facebook Account With His Name by osuofia2(m): 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
Guy you bleep up... Of all people na commander Kyari u go impersonate. ....indeed whom the god's want to kill he first make mad
Re: Abba Kyari Arrests Man Who Opened Fake Facebook Account With His Name by slurity1: 8:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
just take him to alagbon for brain formatting. This one will never change again even in hell
Re: Abba Kyari Arrests Man Who Opened Fake Facebook Account With His Name by jstar376(m): 8:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
Very good........
Re: Abba Kyari Arrests Man Who Opened Fake Facebook Account With His Name by tfelicityk(m): 8:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
He is an asset... the law enforcement agencies should extracts some skills from him before taken to any competent court. If not he may still jump bail again... it's a pity that his first investigation was not properly conducted well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Men Arrested For Generating Fake Bank Alerts [Photo] / A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) / Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.