Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Family Of 5 Rescued After Container Fell On Multiple Vehicles On Lagos Road.PICS - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Family Of 5 Rescued After Container Fell On Multiple Vehicles On Lagos Road.PICS (37524 Views)

Fire On Otedola Bridge Guts Multiple Vehicles (Video) / Container Falls On Multiple Vehicles At Tincan, Apapa, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Man Rides Bicycle Taller Than A Bus On Lagos Road (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Of 5 Rescued After Container Fell On Multiple Vehicles On Lagos Road.PICS by chnovpaul(m): 9:34am On Nov 04, 2017
These loosely tied containers have been a menace for a long while now, but unfortunately, those who should do something about it are looking the other way.

Here's one I saw recently...a disaster waiting to happen.

Re: Family Of 5 Rescued After Container Fell On Multiple Vehicles On Lagos Road.PICS by BRAV0O(m): 10:13am On Nov 04, 2017
dataking:

Mugu,so what is Frsc’s job and duty. All they know is to stop private cars and ask for drivers license. Travel and see how they look the other way when they see truck drivers flouting the highway rules. Even their oga told me once that they don’t stop trucks cause they don’t want to die. Is that sensible, so they go easy for easy pickings and leave the bigger culprits. Containers are left unchained or strapped and fall anyhow. I have been a witness to one. When will the madness stop.

I am blaming Frsc and all motorways agencies. Lastma and all. They are bunch of rogues.
Re: Family Of 5 Rescued After Container Fell On Multiple Vehicles On Lagos Road.PICS by Yesbody: 10:49am On Nov 04, 2017
I was there wen d rescue started... I was driving thru
Re: Family Of 5 Rescued After Container Fell On Multiple Vehicles On Lagos Road.PICS by mechanics(m): 1:38pm On Nov 04, 2017
Thank God no life was lost.

1 Like

Re: Family Of 5 Rescued After Container Fell On Multiple Vehicles On Lagos Road.PICS by Agentgideon(m): 6:12am On Nov 06, 2017
Employ capable youths to do the job... No... Okay get effective machineries and tools... Never.. Thank God no one died..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Deported To Gambia After 20 Years In US For Lack Of Papers / ANSU Graduate Dies In Car Crash After Posting About "The Remedy To Death" (Pix) / Train Driving Through Busy Yaba Market (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.