Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,907 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Obiano Commissions Digital TV And Radio Complex In Awka- PHOTOS - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Obiano Commissions Digital TV And Radio Complex In Awka- PHOTOS (19057 Views)

Digital TV launches in Kano: 24 Channels Available Immediately / Lagos To Switch From Analogue To Digital TV Broadcasts By April 29 / Silverbird TV And Their April Fool Prank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Commissions Digital TV And Radio Complex In Awka- PHOTOS by Imo1stson: 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
zazazaza20117:

APC CANNOT COME AND RUIN ANAMBRA O LIKE THEY DID TO IMO, IN APGA WE STAND WILL IS OUR MAN... HE WILL SURELY BE RE ELECTED

Stop comparing your State with Imo out of ignorance. Rochas Okorocha has long built better digital broadcasting studio with papermill and better environment without noise of commissioning. He has equally built more than 3 conference centers without noise of commissioning. Just stop it.
Re: Obiano Commissions Digital TV And Radio Complex In Awka- PHOTOS by MXrap: 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2017
Chidery:
Which part of awka is the ICC located?

The Awka International Conference Center is located at the Millennium City in Awka. It is not far from Finotel and the ongoing Awka mall.
Re: Obiano Commissions Digital TV And Radio Complex In Awka- PHOTOS by MXrap: 3:53pm On Nov 04, 2017
Cursed old man. Show us the Imo broadcasting station. Is it the same IBC that are being owed 10months salary arrears? I have warned you to stop writing the cursed Imo state on the same paper with the progressive Anambra.

You claimed Okoroawusa built a conference center, so in your mind that useless warehouse is what you are calling ICC? Which good environment? Those dirty environment and bad roads in Owerri is what you called "good"? I spit on you.

IMO state is a very backward state in all indices of development. Take your envy elsewhere because I will turn this thread to your nightmare.

[s]
Imo1stson:

top comparing your State with Imo out of ignorance. Rochas Okorocha has long built better digital broadcasting studio with papermill and better environment without noise of commissioning. He has equally built more than 3 conference centers without noise of commissioning. Just stop it.
[/s]
Re: Obiano Commissions Digital TV And Radio Complex In Awka- PHOTOS by MXrap: 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
zazazaza20117:

APC CANNOT COME AND RUIN ANAMBRA O LIKE THEY DID TO IMO, IN APGA WE STAND WILL IS OUR MAN... HE WILL SURELY BE RE ELECTED

Imo state is presently a dead state. The state has over 200b debt hanging on it but we have not seen anything on ground a anywhere in the state. Upon that the useless gov is owing workers over 10months salary arrears.
Re: Obiano Commissions Digital TV And Radio Complex In Awka- PHOTOS by Imo1stson: 4:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
MXrap:
Cursed old man. Show us the Imo broadcasting station. Is it the same IBC that are being owed 10months salary arrears? I have warned you to stop writing the cursed Imo state on the same paper with the progressive Anambra.

You claimed Okoroawusa built a conference center, so in your mind that useless warehouse is what you are calling ICC? Which good environment? Those dirty environment and bad roads in Owerri is what you called "good"? I spit on you.

IMO state is a very backward state in all indices of development. Take your envy elsewhere because I will turn this thread to your nightmare.

[s][/s]

Okorocha has built 4 solid conference centers while Obiano is still at MOU level. I can show you all 4. This one hosted Commonwealth parliamentarians recently.

Re: Obiano Commissions Digital TV And Radio Complex In Awka- PHOTOS by Imo1stson: 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2017
This one is for traditional rulers and traditional events.

Re: Obiano Commissions Digital TV And Radio Complex In Awka- PHOTOS by Imo1stson: 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2017
MXrap:
Shut up your dirty mouth ezi ofia. Look at the useless and worthless warehouse you called an ICC. Are you cursed. Your problem is envy
Okorocha has indebted Imo state to the tune of 200billion but still yet there's nothing to show.

Now compare it to this ongoing world class facility in Awka. Both design and aesthetics your warehouse is not even near

[s][/s]

I'm talking about 4 on ground and you are still talking of one on billboard.
Re: Obiano Commissions Digital TV And Radio Complex In Awka- PHOTOS by Imo1stson: 4:21pm On Nov 04, 2017
MXrap:
This is one such useless projects done by Okorocha while the workers are owed 1yr salary but cursed old man like abagworo aka Imo1stson will always come to justify this waste.

My people tell me how this has added to the economic well being of the worthless Imo state?

Open this thread and see the ranking of Imo state.

https://www.nairaland.com/4156416/2017-fiscal-sustainability-index-states

Build your own Akachi monument 1st before you compare. Eiffel Tower is still admired by hypocrites like you but you condemn it because you cannot have it.
Re: Obiano Commissions Digital TV And Radio Complex In Awka- PHOTOS by Imo1stson: 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
MXrap:
People like you are the reason Imo state is worthless like paper today..lol

Now tell us the economic benefit of the mould of cement? I spit on your head.

Is it why IMO STATE is at number 22 on the list?

https://www.nairaland.com/4156416/2017-fiscal-sustainability-index-states

[s][/s]

Is Anambra number one? The answer is negative so why the noise? With what Okorocha is putting on ground coupled with continuity Imo will be number 1 in less than 20 years from today.
Re: Obiano Commissions Digital TV And Radio Complex In Awka- PHOTOS by Imo1stson: 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
MXrap:
I thought after okoroawusa wasted 520 millionĂ—15 statues that your Imo state would have become number 1 in Africa. cheesy

Your propaganda will always fail you each time statistics shows up.

Okorocha has no time to dignify rumour mongers and haters like you with a response. He believes in posterity and common sense which you lack. Maybe your Obiano would have used 520 million to make such statue. Meanwhile this is Imo broadcasting corporation and Imo newspapers built by Okorocha. Mind you if Obiano rules for even 30 years, Awka will never be this neat and beautiful.

Re: Obiano Commissions Digital TV And Radio Complex In Awka- PHOTOS by Nelchuksmandela(m): 5:21pm On Nov 04, 2017
That's my amiable governor
Re: Obiano Commissions Digital TV And Radio Complex In Awka- PHOTOS by aalangel(f): 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
AmericanQuarter:
Inside the Digital studio

Wow!!! Tricaster tinz...looking like my station here in Lagos.
I'm happy for ABS....THEY were a mess when i was a kid.
Re: Obiano Commissions Digital TV And Radio Complex In Awka- PHOTOS by aguofiachris: 1:45am On Nov 05, 2017
I still struggle to understand how IMO STATE got into this topic. Ndi mmadu sef. Biko, Willie Obiano all the way. God bless Anambra State.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Being Yourself On BBNaija: Cee-C Vs Tacha Vs Erica / Married Again (punar Vivah) / City People Awards 2015 Winners List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.