Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Chinese Clone Of Range Rover Evoque,The LandWind X7,Gets A Facelift - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Chinese Clone Of Range Rover Evoque,The LandWind X7,Gets A Facelift (36499 Views)

BMW X7 SUV Debuts In Nigeria (Photos) / Jaguar Land Rover Wins Chinese Court Case Over Copy Of Range Rover Evoque / 2018 Range Rover Gets A Facelift And Dashlift (photos And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Clone Of Range Rover Evoque,The LandWind X7,Gets A Facelift by jaxxy(m): 11:49am On Nov 04, 2017
Acidosis:
China and lean manufacturing sha!

I envy their ability to produce affordable and sometimes durable products. Nigeria will grow faster if we learn to align better with the Chinese. Most of these developed nations like US, UK built their economies on extortion and slavery. More reason most Nigerians today still sweat like they're gonna die just to use their products - modern day slavery.

An average Chinese man is not a slave. Clone or not, they love to make and use their thing. For example, Xiaomi is China's iPhone. WeChat is China's Facebook. Today, Xiaomi is the world largest producer of smartphone after Samsung. WeChat today is one of the largest social media platform in the world with nearly 1 billion users. Larger than Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.

If the Chinese product is what you can comfortably afford, please go for it! If we can't produce our own, at least lets align with a country that offers affordable products instead of choking ourselves with exorbitant exchange rates and tokunbo products.

Im sorry bt who uses weChat? I only downloaded it to vote on bbn and since then its been of no significance and obsolete
Re: Chinese Clone Of Range Rover Evoque,The LandWind X7,Gets A Facelift by Acidosis(m): 12:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
jaxxy:

Im sorry bt who uses weChat? I only downloaded it to vote on bbn and since then its been of no significance and obsolete

Twitter has 319 million users

Instagram has about 150 million users

WeChat has close to 1 billion

It is not about "who uses WeChat?" The West would make you believe anything, they own the media so when a few celebrities from USA get themselves on Insta, you can always expect the average black man especially the wannabie-Nigerian celeb to follow suit.

There are countries where Instagram remains unpopular. That we know about it in this part of the world (thanks to our sheepie celebrities) doesn't mean every other nation embraces them.

WeChat has been able to gather such a massive user base because China has learned to make their population (1 billion) work for them.
Re: Chinese Clone Of Range Rover Evoque,The LandWind X7,Gets A Facelift by Kizyte(m): 12:17pm On Nov 04, 2017
Aldebaran:
Hmm...

I still wonder how chinese learn to fake things with their half closed/tiny eyes grin
They don't fake things bro, they only create original out of original. I've been buying Chinese products directly from China and they don't disappoint.
Re: Chinese Clone Of Range Rover Evoque,The LandWind X7,Gets A Facelift by wtfCode: 12:34pm On Nov 04, 2017
That means one can get this machine 4 less than 7 mils? i'm impressed.
Re: Chinese Clone Of Range Rover Evoque,The LandWind X7,Gets A Facelift by Codes151(m): 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
Which is cheaper biko
Re: Chinese Clone Of Range Rover Evoque,The LandWind X7,Gets A Facelift by MistadeRegal(m): 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2017
UchaNwababa:
Why u de vex like Dis Nau? Habah

Shebi he dey ask say if the car fit carry person go heaven...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Dirty Cars Were Converted Into Works Of Art / Private Car Owners Do Not Need Roadworthiness Issued By VIO - Appeal Court / Giant Sinkhole Swallows Up Chinese Driver's £560K Rolls-Royce Phantom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.