Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Forget Facebook; Introducing Hand - Book. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Forget Facebook; Introducing Hand - Book. (616 Views)

Some Old School Lovely Primary School Marching Songs I Cannot Forget / Ebola Cure: Africa Should Forget Help From USA And Look Towards Asia / The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget Facebook; Introducing Hand - Book. by bsparks: 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2010
Hey u'al. D CEO of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg made d Forbes 'top 500 billionaires' on the planet list because of 400 million suckers like U and I. D brat ( dat's rite - I dey beef d guy) is only 25, with a net worth of 4 billion dolls. Men, I'm seriously thinkin of starting my own book; u know mayb hand - book or leg book. Abi wetin una feel?
Re: Forget Facebook; Introducing Hand - Book. by Spyker: 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2010
Our country does not allow youths to grow or try out ideas. Fourteen years ago, i started a card business, i was good in Art (Drawing, painting, sketching e.t.c.) but a Science student. Let's just say i am good in using my hands and imagination. I approached a Printing company for a deal in mass production of my cards but they refused saying they deal on foreign cards. Do you know that this same company came across my card (a special handmade design) and mass produced it since i only designed one copy for my customers according to their taste. Each card i produce is Prototype in itself. I was shocked to see that they copied every design without any alterations, addition or even subtraction.

I know that if it was a developed Nation like US or Europe, i should be a millionaire like the 25years old owner of facebook. Their economy supports them. Most of them don't work as hard as we do here in Nigeria but they succeed because they have a working environment and the system works.
If you have ideas, no body will fund it. UBA tried funding some persons in that TV reality show "the entrepreneur " but how many banks would really sponsor you. Instead they steal your ideas and then sell it to foreigners.
Re: Forget Facebook; Introducing Hand - Book. by PurestBoy(m): 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2010
Why not start Bakassibook for u and ur family to register? grin grin grin grin
Re: Forget Facebook; Introducing Hand - Book. by bsparks: 1:20am On Mar 20, 2010
PurestBoy:

Why not start Bakassibook for u and your family to register?  grin grin grin grin

Omo, if u cld come up with d bizness plan, I'm game o. Just out of curiousity; deconstruct 'Bakassi'
Re: Forget Facebook; Introducing Hand - Book. by bsparks: 1:30am On Mar 20, 2010
Spyker:

Our country does not allow youths to grow or try out ideas. Fourteen years ago, i started a card business, i was good in Art (Drawing, painting, sketching e.t.c.) but a Science student. Let's just say i am good in using my hands and imagination. I approached a Printing company for a deal in mass production of my cards but they refused saying they deal on foreign cards. Do you know that this same company came across my card (a special handmade design) and mass produced it since i only designed one copy for my customers according to their taste. Each card i produce is Prototype in itself. I was shocked to see that they copied every design without any alterations, addition or even subtraction. 

I know that if it was a developed Nation like US or Europe, i should be a millionaire like the 25years old owner of facebook. Their economy supports them. Most of them don't work as hard as we do here in Nigeria but they succeed because they have a working environment and the system works.
If you have ideas, no body will fund it. UBA tried funding some persons in that TV reality show "the entrepreneur " but how many banks would really sponsor you. Instead they steal your ideas and then sell it to foreigners.

Sounds like u gave up on ur dream. As much as I feel what u're saying, I cld still point 2 pple like Fela Durotoye(google him) who came thru dsame road as urs.
P.S It's a good idea to patent all ur ideas, that way if anyone steals them, u cld sue and stil get ur millions. See u at the top.
Re: Forget Facebook; Introducing Hand - Book. by Dolemite(f): 3:20am On Mar 20, 2010
Jealousy!! grin
Re: Forget Facebook; Introducing Hand - Book. by Spyker: 10:38am On Mar 23, 2010
bsparks:

Sounds like u gave up on your dream. As much as I feel what u're saying, I cld still point 2 pple like Fela Durotoye(google him) who came thru dsame road as urs.
P.S It's a good idea to patent all your ideas, that way if anyone steals them, u cld sue and stil get your millions. See u at the top.

I didn't give up my dream, i was gifted and talented in many things, i only wanted to explore some of those talents.

(1) (Reply)

Rugged Man With 9ice. Conversation / What Is The Most Important Thing You Do On The Internet. / Highness Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.