Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

The Politics Of The Cross (why Bribing The Guards To Lie? Matthew 28:12-15) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Politics Of The Cross (why Bribing The Guards To Lie? Matthew 28:12-15) (1440 Views)

Akpabio Dissociates Self From Allegation Of Bribing Tribunal / Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each / President Buhari Decorates The Guards Brigade Commander, Brig-gen. Musa Yusuf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Politics Of The Cross (why Bribing The Guards To Lie? Matthew 28:12-15) by smoy: 10:25pm On Nov 03, 2017
1 corinthians 12 Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead?
13 But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen:
14 And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain.

My query is these: the guards were protecting the entrance of the tomb where Jesus body was laying after brought down from the cross to prevent the body of Jesus from been stolen dead or alive by his love ones

My Questioned; then why bribing the guards by the same authority and why should the guards lie that his body has been stolon (is this logical) is that not his primary assignment?

if the job of the authority guards of the Israelite was to protect the tomb from stealing the body of Jesus and the body could not be found on the Sunday morning then we should know that the guard are to be seriously dealt with for negligent of duty

but on the contrary, there were rewarded by bribing them, to lie that what? (something must be fishing)

My findings:from the bible
1.that Jesus can not die on cross just for 3hrs(bones of the others were broken because they were not dead yet, Jesus was never broken, why?)
2.that Jesus was in comma lay in the tomb (he was well beating, tired and then fainted and bible said he gave up spirit matt 27:50)
3.that he regain his conciseness and roll the stone on the entrance(spirit dose not need door to the tomb entrance.why rolled back the stone?)
4.that the guard were drunk and sleep off (there was wine for all including Jesus while on cross matt 27:34 & 48)
5.that he disguise and flee the scene to become a Gardner (ghost disguised! why?)
6.that the guard were later bribed to lie that Jesus has became ghost and escaped(resurrected) because that is the only way the guards and town chiefs could be vindicated (matt 28:12-15)

Note that they can only lie to defend themselves not to implicate themselves from the highest authority of the land, biblical claims were illogical.
Re: The Politics Of The Cross (why Bribing The Guards To Lie? Matthew 28:12-15) by mangood74: 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
you need a saviour and saviour is JESUS CHRIST .. I know u will believe and preach this same wonderfull saviour

1 Like

Re: The Politics Of The Cross (why Bribing The Guards To Lie? Matthew 28:12-15) by ladensmith(m): 10:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
Jesus never died on the cross... He ascended to heaven through the help of the angels...
Re: The Politics Of The Cross (why Bribing The Guards To Lie? Matthew 28:12-15) by magnetik(m): 3:08am On Nov 04, 2017
Isaiah 6:9
And he said, “Go, and say to this people: “‘Keep on hearing, but do not understand; keep on seeing, but do not perceive.’
Re: The Politics Of The Cross (why Bribing The Guards To Lie? Matthew 28:12-15) by seniorgozman(m): 3:20am On Nov 04, 2017
Nawa oo, check my signature if you want to be a millionaire before December.
Re: The Politics Of The Cross (why Bribing The Guards To Lie? Matthew 28:12-15) by smoy: 6:56am On Nov 04, 2017
Jesus prayed against death and he was answered Hebrew5:7

Ghost has no flesh and bone Luke 24:39

He was Alive throughout the sega of the cross.
Re: The Politics Of The Cross (why Bribing The Guards To Lie? Matthew 28:12-15) by smoy: 7:58am On Nov 04, 2017
even the angel said he was alive Luke 24:24
Re: The Politics Of The Cross (why Bribing The Guards To Lie? Matthew 28:12-15) by smoy: 8:07am On Nov 04, 2017
mangood74:
you need a saviour and saviour is JESUS CHRIST
I know u will believe and preach this same wonderfull saviour
tackle the topic bros
Re: The Politics Of The Cross (why Bribing The Guards To Lie? Matthew 28:12-15) by mangood74: 8:15am On Nov 04, 2017
HE gave up the ghost on the cross.
when HE said it is finished
FATHER INTO THY HAND I COMMEND MY SPIRIT
kuke 23:46 john 19:30
joseph of arementhia took permision to carry his dead body for burial john 19:38

1 Like

Re: The Politics Of The Cross (why Bribing The Guards To Lie? Matthew 28:12-15) by smoy: 8:26am On Nov 04, 2017
mangood74:
HE gave up the ghost on the cross.
when HE said it is finished
FATHER INTO THY HAND I COMMEND MY SPIRIT
kuke 23:46 john 19:30
joseph of arementhia took permision to carry his dead body for burial john 19:38
Luke 23:46 and John 19:30 were not testimony of Jesus and not of God. note that Joseph was his secret disciple whom loved Jesus and as well as many who don't wont Him dead and were ready to help him to survive.
He said it has finished from the work God gave him not that he is dead.John 17:4
Re: The Politics Of The Cross (why Bribing The Guards To Lie? Matthew 28:12-15) by mangood74: 8:38am On Nov 04, 2017
PLEASE ALWAYS READ THE HOLY SCRIPTURE TO UPDATE UR SELVES
for CHRIST also had once suffered for sins both for the righteous and unrigtheous that he might bring us to GOD being put to DEATH IN THE FLESH BUT QUICKEN BY SPIRIT 1peter 3:18
verse 19 of the same chapter 3 explained where he was for those three days
Re: The Politics Of The Cross (why Bribing The Guards To Lie? Matthew 28:12-15) by smoy: 8:44am On Nov 04, 2017
mangood74:
PLEASE ALWAYS READ THE HOLY SCRIPTURE TO UPDATE UR SELVES
for CHRIST also had once suffered for sins both for the righteous and unrigtheous that he might bring us to GOD being put to DEATH IN THE FLESH BUT QUICKEN BY SPIRIT 1peter 3:18
verse 19 of the same chapter 3 explained where he was for those three days
show me where Jesus Himself or God said that Jesus will die on the cross for the 3 days
in contrary he gave you sign of Jonah matt 12:38-40 that he shall be ALIVE for these period
Re: The Politics Of The Cross (why Bribing The Guards To Lie? Matthew 28:12-15) by mangood74: 8:49am On Nov 04, 2017
have accepted THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR?
Re: The Politics Of The Cross (why Bribing The Guards To Lie? Matthew 28:12-15) by smoy: 8:51am On Nov 04, 2017
mangood74:
have accepted THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR?
answer my questions
Re: The Politics Of The Cross (why Bribing The Guards To Lie? Matthew 28:12-15) by mahdino: 9:53am On Nov 04, 2017
smoy:
1 corinthians 12 Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead?
14 And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain.

My query is these: the guards were protecting the entrance of the tomb where Jesus body was laying after brought down from the cross to prevent the body of Jesus from been stolen dead or alive by his love ones

My Questioned; then why bribing the guards by the same authority and why should the guards lie that his body has been stolon (is this logical) is that not his primary assignment?

if the job of the authority guards of the Israelite was to protect the tomb from stealing the body of Jesus and the body could not be found on the Sunday morning then we should know that the guard are to be seriously dealt with for negligent of duty

but on the contrary, there were rewarded by bribing them, to lie that what? (something must be fishing)

My findings:from the bible
1.that Jesus can not die on cross just for 3hrs(bones of the others were broken because they were not dead yet, Jesus was never broken, why?)
2.that Jesus was in comma lay in the tomb (he was well beating, tired and then fainted and bible said he gave up spirit matt 27:50)
3.that he regain his conciseness and roll the stone on the entrance(spirit dose not need door to the tomb entrance.why rolled back the stone?)
4.that the guard were drunk and sleep off (there was wine for all including Jesus while on cross matt 27:34 & 48)
5.that he disguise and flee the scene to become a Gardner (ghost disguised! why?)
6.that the guard were later bribed to lie that Jesus has became ghost and escaped(resurrected) because that is the only way the guards and town chiefs could be vindicated (matt 28:12-15)

Note that they can only lie to defend themselves not to implicate themselves from the highest authority of the land, biblical claims were illogical.

well said
Re: The Politics Of The Cross (why Bribing The Guards To Lie? Matthew 28:12-15) by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:04am On Nov 04, 2017
angry
Re: The Politics Of The Cross (why Bribing The Guards To Lie? Matthew 28:12-15) by mangood74: 10:09am On Nov 04, 2017
there re 1001 scriptures where JESUS and GOD said That HE will died
i know u ve nt read them
i not here for arguement but to make it straight so that u might believe and be savd
i will post those scriptures in a while
Re: The Politics Of The Cross (why Bribing The Guards To Lie? Matthew 28:12-15) by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:13am On Nov 04, 2017
smoy:
show me where Jesus Himself or God said that Jesus will die on the cross for the 3 days
in contrary he gave you sign of Jonah matt 12:38-40 that he shall be ALIVE for these period

Why do you think those guards decided to guard the tomb of Jesus? The guy is dead na, why guard the tomb of a dead man?

The answer is in Matthew 28:63. Read it and learn!!
Re: The Politics Of The Cross (why Bribing The Guards To Lie? Matthew 28:12-15) by smoy: 10:14am On Nov 04, 2017
mangood74:
there re 1001 scriptures where JESUS and GOD said That HE will died
i know u ve nt read them
i not here for arguement but to make it straight so that u might believe and be savd
i will post those scriptures in a while
waiting
Re: The Politics Of The Cross (why Bribing The Guards To Lie? Matthew 28:12-15) by smoy: 10:17am On Nov 04, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Why do you think those guards decided to guard the tomb of Jesus? The guy is dead na, why guard the tomb of a dead man?

read my queries well for better understanding and answered the questions
Re: The Politics Of The Cross (why Bribing The Guards To Lie? Matthew 28:12-15) by smoy: 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2017
still waiting
Re: The Politics Of The Cross (why Bribing The Guards To Lie? Matthew 28:12-15) by smoy: 2:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
Re: The Politics Of The Cross (why Bribing The Guards To Lie? Matthew 28:12-15) by smoy: 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
Re: The Politics Of The Cross (why Bribing The Guards To Lie? Matthew 28:12-15) by smoy: 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
1 corinthians
12 Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead?
Re: The Politics Of The Cross (why Bribing The Guards To Lie? Matthew 28:12-15) by NigerDeltan(m): 4:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Because Jesus said he will rise on the 3rd day the authority didn't want anybody to play pranks on them that's why they sent guards to the grave
Re: The Politics Of The Cross (why Bribing The Guards To Lie? Matthew 28:12-15) by orisa37: 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
The way of the World.
Re: The Politics Of The Cross (why Bribing The Guards To Lie? Matthew 28:12-15) by smoy: 8:10am On Nov 26, 2017
orisa37:
The way of the World.
bribery and corruption.
Re: The Politics Of The Cross (why Bribing The Guards To Lie? Matthew 28:12-15) by nwabobo: 8:14am On Nov 26, 2017
seniorgozman:
Nawa oo, check my signature if you want to be a millionaire before December.

Why not make all the millions with your family?
Re: The Politics Of The Cross (why Bribing The Guards To Lie? Matthew 28:12-15) by orisa37: 12:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
I call it Selfishness. Where there is Christ, there is Satan. And where there is Righteousness, Selfishness abounds.

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Deputy Governor In Trouble, Fingered In Libya Slavery Saga / Go After Herdsmen Not Teachers – Shehu Sani Tells El-rufai / OPINION: Why APC Will Not Attempt To Illegally Impeach Saraki Again (fact)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.