Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

This Is How A Nairalander Finally Got His Business Through Nairaland - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is How A Nairalander Finally Got His Business Through Nairaland (706 Views)

Sugarcane Seller Using POS For His Business - Photos / Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? / Couple Donate N1m To Man Who Lost His Business To Onitsha Fire (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is How A Nairalander Finally Got His Business Through Nairaland by Jetland(m): 1:43am On Nov 04, 2017
Please try and make sure you read this post to the very end because you might find it very informative.
Please before you continue reading this post, I would like to tell that you that you should ignore any typographical errors or bad grammars you might come across in this post, because the journey of my education career was a total mess because there was a kind of manipulation due to some circumstances of life. I know they will be some grammarians that will be reading this post and they will be wondering that what kind of grammatical structures is this. Just forget about how it’s written but rather concentrate more on the purpose of this post
Now let’s get started.
I got to know nairaland in 2013 when I was still searching for this popular keyword, ‘how to make money online.’ Then I was so inquisitive about anything related to internet stuff. Whenever I went to the cyber café back then, I would not search for anything rather than this ‘how to make money online’ keyword. If I could still remember, the first day I search the keyword, nairaland came up on the first page of Google. I clicked the link and I was seeing the whole website (Nairaland. com) without having the clue of what they hell are people doing on the website because I understood nothing as regards to nairaland. I was seeing the whole thing just the way someone who is not a programmer would be seeing Java codes. But one day, something happened. Despite the fact the I didn’t understand the website (Nairaland. com), I made it my favorite website that whenever I went to any cyber café, it’s the same nairaland I would be navigating.
As I kept on playing around nairaland, I became familiar with it and began to know what the forum is all about and what do members do there. Sorry I will have to cut some stories away so that the whole thing won’t be too lengthen, and I don’t want to get you bored with the post.
I used to check nairaland job section before I realized that I was doing something stupid. When some graduates are out their hurting for jobs and finding it difficult to get one, who will employ an SSCE holder like me now that society is not smiling at those with SSCE holders. After I’ve realized that what I was doing wouldn’t take me far, I quickly found my ‘square root.’ Since 2016, I now decided to glue myself to the Business section of nairaland because I have the conviction that I would get something from there that would be of great advantage to me someday. Fast ward in 2017, I came across a thread in the business section where one guy with a particular moniker who talked about Binary trading. He uploaded his trading history which made me to develop interest in the stuff. I sent him PM and we took it from there, though we later had misunderstanding because he breached the agreement we both had in the process. It was later I discovered that the guy had aim in creating the thread in the first place, and once he his aim was achieved he didn’t bother to teach us things we needed to become successful binary or ‘4 REX’ traders. It really got me angry to the point that I had opened a different account and stop trading on the account I initially opened.
To be frank, God used him for me despite the misunderstanding because if it were not him maybe, probably I wouldn’t have been able to know what I know today.
I thank God because He used nairaland and some other great people in the forum for me during the time I had no clue of what I can lay my hands on as the source of my income. I can now boldly say I have stood up from my state of hopelessness to the right track. So now I can correct all the past corrigible mistakes, things left undone. Notwithstanding, those things that are incorrigible will be left the way it’s for fate to take it’s free ride.
For those of you guys who might be interested in binary or ‘4 REX’ trading, it’s very, very profitable but you must have the required knowledge to be successful in the business.
Is binary or ‘4 REX’ trading hard?
It’s hard if you’re not ready to get the required knowledge.
It’s simple once you have acquired the required knowledge.
The Bitter truth:
Binary trading is not for everyone. To be successful in it, you must be ready to learn and understand it with all seriousness.
Must I have a PhD degree to successfully in 4 REX market?
That is not necessary, if you can read and understand or if you understand English, you can learn it and understand it. If I can do it, you can as well.
If you’re the types who’re too lazy to devote your time for something, don’t waste your time and energy thinking you can make it on 4 REX market.
For now, Binary, 4 REX and Digital Currency is what I do for my source of income and I thank God for that.

My remark
If you want to learn 4 REX t trade or binary trading, you don’t need a physical mentor to get the required knowledge. In fact, youtube really helped me during the time I was learning it and how the stuff works.
What do I have to offer?
I got this skill without paying a dime for it, so the same way I’m willing to teach as many people as I can, who’re willing to learn on how they can make some case on 4 REX t market and on how to trading on Digital Currency. Please don’t try to drop your E-mail or your phone number here because there are scammers everywhere; they will collect your phone number or your E-mail and they will try to scam you or they will be spamming you.
As I said, it will be for free now and forever. If someone contacts you and starts saying that you should pay some certain amount of money, please kindly disregard such messages because I will never by in anyway ask anybody to pay.
Our First tutorial will commence by next week. In our subsequent tutorials, I will trade live and make the videos available for you all for better understanding.

You can contact me via my whatsapp number: 08135472339 just send me a whatsapp text when you have added the number on your whatsapp and I will add you to the group.

Remember, it's absolutely free.

Thanks for reading this long epistle

Re: This Is How A Nairalander Finally Got His Business Through Nairaland by Jetland(m): 12:49pm On Nov 05, 2017
Jetland:
Please try and make sure you read this post to the very end because you might find it very informative.
Please before you continue reading this post, I would like to tell that you that you should ignore any typographical errors or bad grammars you might come across in this post, because the journey of my education career was a total mess because there was a kind of manipulation due to some circumstances of life. I know they will be some grammarians that will be reading this post and they will be wondering that what kind of grammatical structures is this. Just forget about how it’s written but rather concentrate more on the purpose of this post
Now let’s get started.
I got to know nairaland in 2013 when I was still searching for this popular keyword, ‘how to make money online.’ Then I was so inquisitive about anything related to internet stuff. Whenever I went to the cyber café back then, I would not search for anything rather than this ‘how to make money online’ keyword. If I could still remember, the first day I search the keyword, nairaland came up on the first page of Google. I clicked the link and I was seeing the whole website (Nairaland. com) without having the clue of what they hell are people doing on the website because I understood nothing as regards to nairaland. I was seeing the whole thing just the way someone who is not a programmer would be seeing Java codes. But one day, something happened. Despite the fact the I didn’t understand the website (Nairaland. com), I made it my favorite website that whenever I went to any cyber café, it’s the same nairaland I would be navigating.
As I kept on playing around nairaland, I became familiar with it and began to know what the forum is all about and what do members do there. Sorry I will have to cut some stories away so that the whole thing won’t be too lengthen, and I don’t want to get you bored with the post.
I used to check nairaland job section before I realized that I was doing something stupid. When some graduates are out their hurting for jobs and finding it difficult to get one, who will employ an SSCE holder like me now that society is not smiling at those with SSCE holders. After I’ve realized that what I was doing wouldn’t take me far, I quickly found my ‘square root.’ Since 2016, I now decided to glue myself to the Business section of nairaland because I have the conviction that I would get something from there that would be of great advantage to me someday. Fast ward in 2017, I came across a thread in the business section where one guy with a particular moniker who talked about Binary trading. He uploaded his trading history which made me to develop interest in the stuff. I sent him PM and we took it from there, though we later had misunderstanding because he breached the agreement we both had in the process. It was later I discovered that the guy had aim in creating the thread in the first place, and once he his aim was achieved he didn’t bother to teach us things we needed to become successful binary or ‘4 REX’ traders. It really got me angry to the point that I had opened a different account and stop trading on the account I initially opened.
To be frank, God used him for me despite the misunderstanding because if it were not him maybe, probably I wouldn’t have been able to know what I know today.
I thank God because He used nairaland and some other great people in the forum for me during the time I had no clue of what I can lay my hands on as the source of my income. I can now boldly say I have stood up from my state of hopelessness to the right track. So now I can correct all the past corrigible mistakes, things left undone. Notwithstanding, those things that are incorrigible will be left the way it’s for fate to take it’s free ride.
For those of you guys who might be interested in binary or ‘4 REX’ trading, it’s very, very profitable but you must have the required knowledge to be successful in the business.
Is binary or ‘4 REX’ trading hard?
It’s hard if you’re not ready to get the required knowledge.
It’s simple once you have acquired the required knowledge.
The Bitter truth:
Binary trading is not for everyone. To be successful in it, you must be ready to learn and understand it with all seriousness.
Must I have a PhD degree to successfully in 4 REX market?
That is not necessary, if you can read and understand or if you understand English, you can learn it and understand it. If I can do it, you can as well.
If you’re the types who’re too lazy to devote your time for something, don’t waste your time and energy thinking you can make it on 4 REX market.
For now, Binary, 4 REX and Digital Currency is what I do for my source of income and I thank God for that.

My remark
If you want to learn 4 REX t trade or binary trading, you don’t need a physical mentor to get the required knowledge. In fact, youtube really helped me during the time I was learning it and how the stuff works.
What do I have to offer?
I got this skill without paying a dime for it, so the same way I’m willing to teach as many people as I can, who’re willing to learn on how they can make some case on 4 REX t market and on how to trading on Digital Currency. Please don’t try to drop your E-mail or your phone number here because there are scammers everywhere; they will collect your phone number or your E-mail and they will try to scam you or they will be spamming you.
As I said, it will be for free now and forever. If someone contacts you and starts saying that you should pay some certain amount of money, please kindly disregard such messages because I will never by in anyway ask anybody to pay.
Our First tutorial will commence by next week. In our subsequent tutorials, I will trade live and make the videos available for you all for better understanding.

You can contact me via my whatsapp number: 08135472339 just send me a whatsapp text when you have added the number on your whatsapp and I will add you to the group

Thanks for reading this long epistle

For those of you who requested to join the facebook group and the request were pending for approval, please kindly rejoin the group by licking on the Facebook group link, because One of my moderators of the group mistakenly decline all the requests. Please sorry for any inconveniences.
Thanks.
Re: This Is How A Nairalander Finally Got His Business Through Nairaland by Jetland(m): 11:12am On Dec 07, 2017
For those of you the sent my PM that the Facebook link is not working, you can contact my visa my whatsapp number so that I can add you to the group: 08135472339

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Black Friday 2017 Is Here!! / Updated:Investors Needed In Our Agricultural Company "Get your dividend monthly" / Constant Deduction From My GTB Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.