Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,229 members, 7,836,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Moesha Boduong: "My Talent Is As Big As My Backside“ - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moesha Boduong: "My Talent Is As Big As My Backside“ (48853 Views)

Celestine Donkor: Why I Use Veil To Cover My Backside / “My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moesha Boduong: "My Talent Is As Big As My Backside“ by okechukwu16: 12:32pm On Nov 04, 2017
Midget.
Re: Moesha Boduong: "My Talent Is As Big As My Backside“ by Cyrilpac(m): 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
If you compare your talent with that ass i saw, that means you have a chicken talent , to compare with what i used to see
Re: Moesha Boduong: "My Talent Is As Big As My Backside“ by Doctormarvin(m): 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
This one will come out to call out men who objectify her... lol
Re: Moesha Boduong: "My Talent Is As Big As My Backside“ by onenaija001(m): 12:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
Wehdone ma!!!!!

Re: Moesha Boduong: "My Talent Is As Big As My Backside“ by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
Ghanians sef
Re: Moesha Boduong: "My Talent Is As Big As My Backside“ by hAlexandro(m): 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
igbe shit Na im full dere
Re: Moesha Boduong: "My Talent Is As Big As My Backside“ by Duru009(m): 1:35pm On Nov 04, 2017
Na confirm mojo go fit this one....
Re: Moesha Boduong: "My Talent Is As Big As My Backside“ by mhisterdreezy(m): 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2017
we know your talent already but i no go mmind to sample u
Re: Moesha Boduong: "My Talent Is As Big As My Backside“ by MASTERCC: 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
[Your talent small na.......

quote author=Priscy01 post=62054192]Moesha Buduong has said that she is not popular in Ghana because her talent is too big and the local producers cannot use her.

“My talent is as big as my ass“ she said during an interview with live FM.

According to her movie directors and producers in Ghana have not been able to exploit her full potential.

I am an expensive actress. and people do not know my value and worth. that is why i get very few roles to play in Ghanaian movies. I said i am going to bring the Oscars to Ghana, and i will do just that. But the Ghanaian market is just not good for me”. She added.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/talent-is-as-big-as-my-backside.html

[/quote]
Re: Moesha Boduong: "My Talent Is As Big As My Backside“ by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2017
Think about it,if dem cut woman yansh and boobs dem go just dey like zombies with nothing to offer humanity.
Re: Moesha Boduong: "My Talent Is As Big As My Backside“ by correctguy101(m): 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2017
What else can you offer dumdum? cool
Re: Moesha Boduong: "My Talent Is As Big As My Backside“ by SteveTyla(m): 3:13pm On Nov 04, 2017
Priscy01:
Moesha Buduong has said that she is not popular in Ghana because her talent is too big and the local producers cannot use her.

According to her movie directors and producers in Ghana have not been able to exploit her full potential.

I am an expensive actress. and people do not know my value and worth. that is why i get very few roles to play in Ghanaian movies. I said i am going to bring the Oscars to Ghana, and i will do just that. But the Ghanaian market is just not good for me”. She added.

Or your bitch ass was gon' say "my talent is my big ass".
Re: Moesha Boduong: "My Talent Is As Big As My Backside“ by Thegamingorca(m): 4:26pm On Nov 04, 2017
Priscy01:
Moesha Buduong has said that she is not popular in Ghana because her talent is too big and the local producers cannot use her.

Weeeettttttiiin nah!

Good God
Re: Moesha Boduong: "My Talent Is As Big As My Backside“ by dnawah(m): 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2017
Priscy01:

but u no fine na
Re: Moesha Boduong: "My Talent Is As Big As My Backside“ by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:06pm On Nov 04, 2017
i have never seen you on air before, so I wonder how your talent is as big as your Asus. . .is data hat an actress you claim you are should be saying. . .or maybe no one has been noticing it. . .my advice is try growing up and go place in your acting career with your acting talents if you have any than trying to use the self acclaim big Asus to become Ghana popular actress!
Re: Moesha Boduong: "My Talent Is As Big As My Backside“ by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
i have never seen you on air before, so I wonder how your talent is as big as your Asus. . .is data hat an actress you claim you are should be saying. . .or maybe no one has been noticing it. . .my advice is try growing up and go place in your acting career with your acting talents if you have any than trying to use the self acclaim big Asus to become Ghana popular actress!
www.valentine202.com
Re: Moesha Boduong: "My Talent Is As Big As My Backside“ by Kana80: 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
and the talents end there too on her ass. Empty head
Re: Moesha Boduong: "My Talent Is As Big As My Backside“ by Gbanj11: 8:38pm On Nov 04, 2017
Is this newsworthy? Audio/video or it never happened. Fake ass talent
Re: Moesha Boduong: "My Talent Is As Big As My Backside“ by Mryacks: 9:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
nedu2000:
If she had talent she wont emphasize on her body

End of..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'banj, His Wife Lineo And Their Baby Girl Step Out Together In New Photos / Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage / Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.