Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

GOV. Obiano Spent 9 Billion To Import 100 Containers Of Customized Champange - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GOV. Obiano Spent 9 Billion To Import 100 Containers Of Customized Champange (1121 Views)

EFCC Releases ₦5.7 Billion Out Of ₦7.9 Billion Seized From Okorocha To Imo State / Nigeria To Borrow $6.9 Billion From World Bank, IMF, AFDB / Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOV. Obiano Spent 9 Billion To Import 100 Containers Of Customized Champange by legenduq(m): 6:38am On Nov 04, 2017
Secret Reporters learnt from a reliable source that out the 100 containers that were imported, 10 containers was recently cleared and were meant specifically for testing. On special orders by the governor, the brewers made special wines with distinctive taste from the usual brand. A lover of champagne who tasted the wine said it was grade one in wetting the appetite. He went on to say that even if ones papillae are damaged, he would still get the pleasant taste.

Investigation conducted revealed that a bottle of customized Moscato Rose champagne which was one of the brands imported, currently goes for about $40, with a carton containing 12 bottles that will amount to almost N173,000 in local currency for each carton.

Read more at: http://secretsreporter.com/ancient-days-looter-governor-obiano-imports-100-containers-customised-champange-worth-n9-billion-spain-ahead-anambra-guber-election-anticipation-rigged-victory/

Re: GOV. Obiano Spent 9 Billion To Import 100 Containers Of Customized Champange by divinehand2003(m): 6:41am On Nov 04, 2017
Lord have mercy
Re: GOV. Obiano Spent 9 Billion To Import 100 Containers Of Customized Champange by luvinhubby(m): 6:42am On Nov 04, 2017
Semseless anf jobless bloggers

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GOV. Obiano Spent 9 Billion To Import 100 Containers Of Customized Champange by agabaI23(m): 6:57am On Nov 04, 2017
luvinhubby:
Semseless anf jobless bloggers
No be small thing

1 Like

Re: GOV. Obiano Spent 9 Billion To Import 100 Containers Of Customized Champange by tolugar: 7:05am On Nov 04, 2017
100 containers of Champagne??

It means everybody in anambara will get a bottle

Op you can lie ehhh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: GOV. Obiano Spent 9 Billion To Import 100 Containers Of Customized Champange by Mynd44: 7:08am On Nov 04, 2017
This is a lie na.

How?

2 Likes

Re: GOV. Obiano Spent 9 Billion To Import 100 Containers Of Customized Champange by Evablizin(f): 7:12am On Nov 04, 2017
Devil is a liar.
Re: GOV. Obiano Spent 9 Billion To Import 100 Containers Of Customized Champange by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:13am On Nov 04, 2017
APC shocked
Re: GOV. Obiano Spent 9 Billion To Import 100 Containers Of Customized Champange by Cyynthialove(f): 7:15am On Nov 04, 2017
Nawa oo
Re: GOV. Obiano Spent 9 Billion To Import 100 Containers Of Customized Champange by michlins(m): 7:16am On Nov 04, 2017
I know this one is a lie but Obiano called for it. He's a drunk

1 Like

Re: GOV. Obiano Spent 9 Billion To Import 100 Containers Of Customized Champange by millomaniac: 7:29am On Nov 04, 2017
[quote author=legenduq post=62055429][/quote]

Na lie joo.

1 Like

Re: GOV. Obiano Spent 9 Billion To Import 100 Containers Of Customized Champange by fellowman: 7:33am On Nov 04, 2017
heavy lie lie bloggers

1 Like

Re: GOV. Obiano Spent 9 Billion To Import 100 Containers Of Customized Champange by Caseless: 7:36am On Nov 04, 2017
The only thing that sells faster in the east is "lie".

1 Like

Re: GOV. Obiano Spent 9 Billion To Import 100 Containers Of Customized Champange by bugidon(m): 7:36am On Nov 04, 2017
This is true, I have confirmed it from a reliable source. God save us from the hands of this fool
Re: GOV. Obiano Spent 9 Billion To Import 100 Containers Of Customized Champange by MXrap: 7:38am On Nov 04, 2017
OP you are economical with the truth, it was actually 50 billion naira worth of wines and champagnes.

See the containers below, they have arrived Lagos port, they are set to move it to Onitsha port for onward clearance.

2 Likes

Re: GOV. Obiano Spent 9 Billion To Import 100 Containers Of Customized Champange by Yyeske(m): 7:45am On Nov 04, 2017
MXrap:
OP you are economical with the truth, it was actually 50 billion naira worth of wines.
You made a mistake bro, it was the entire Anambra state annual budget for 2017 that was used and not the 50 billion you talked about

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GOV. Obiano Spent 9 Billion To Import 100 Containers Of Customized Champange by MXrap: 7:50am On Nov 04, 2017
Yyeske:
You made a mistake bro, it was the entire Anambra state annual budget for 2017 that was used and not the 50 billion you talked about

I got another report that he borrowed more money from banks for the importation of the wines because even the federal allocation was not enough for the type of wines needed.

2 Likes

Re: GOV. Obiano Spent 9 Billion To Import 100 Containers Of Customized Champange by realhumanity: 8:07am On Nov 04, 2017
These bloggers should shut their mouths up. carrying propaganda will not work again. This is the reason there should be social media regulations.

1 Like

Re: GOV. Obiano Spent 9 Billion To Import 100 Containers Of Customized Champange by Yyeske(m): 8:07am On Nov 04, 2017
MXrap:

I got another report that he borrowed more money from banks for the importation of the wines because even the federal allocation was not enough for the type of wines needed.
You are not current and seems you are trying too hard to shield him, are you saying you didn't hear about the 20 billion dollars he borrowed from IMF for this purpose? Try harder and stop shielding him nna

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GOV. Obiano Spent 9 Billion To Import 100 Containers Of Customized Champange by geeben112: 9:32am On Nov 04, 2017
Hmmm
Re: GOV. Obiano Spent 9 Billion To Import 100 Containers Of Customized Champange by ufuosman(m): 9:58am On Nov 04, 2017
9billion? Na lie
Re: GOV. Obiano Spent 9 Billion To Import 100 Containers Of Customized Champange by crackhouse(m): 10:14am On Nov 04, 2017
Yyeske:
You are not current and seems you are trying too hard to shield him, are you saying you didn't hear about the 20 billion dollars he borrowed from IMF for this purpose? Try harder and stop shielding him nna
bro the company and all its workers have been moved down to Anambra they are currently manufacturing the customised wine very close to SABMiller brewery company in onitsha. I saw it myself nobody told me.

3 Likes

Re: GOV. Obiano Spent 9 Billion To Import 100 Containers Of Customized Champange by petenweke: 10:38am On Nov 04, 2017
Am sure by now we know that 90% of stories on this platform are fabricated for entertainment. It allows bored people the opportunity to just post and reply to any story
So bring out more fake stories and people like me will reply like this.
Aah very entertaining

1 Like

Re: GOV. Obiano Spent 9 Billion To Import 100 Containers Of Customized Champange by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 04, 2017
Caseless:
The only thing that sells faster in the east is "lie".
While child bride and almajiri is most lucrative in the North
Re: GOV. Obiano Spent 9 Billion To Import 100 Containers Of Customized Champange by Yyeske(m): 11:14am On Nov 04, 2017
crackhouse:
bro the company and all its workers have been moved down to Anambra they are currently manufacturing the customised wine very close to SABMiller brewery company in onitsha. I saw it myself nobody told me.
This one is strong o, Choi!!! lol
Re: GOV. Obiano Spent 9 Billion To Import 100 Containers Of Customized Champange by legenduq(m): 12:04am On Nov 05, 2017
bugidon:
This is true, I have confirmed it from a reliable source. God save us from the hands of this fool

I wonder what our country is turning into, people no longer believe the truth. I doubted at first, but when I confirmed it, I wept for Anambra State. The man is already celebrating his victory and his drinking habit is getting worse.

(1) (Reply)

Can We Find A Real Visionary Leader Like Obafemi Awolowo ? The Political Moses / Shehu Sani Likens The Release Of Dapchi Girls To A Movie / Buhari May Make Atiku His Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.