Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo (55019 Views)

Female Kidnapper, Janet Igohia Arrested Trying To Pick ₦1.5M Ransom In Taraba / Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo / Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by fabrestove: 8:49am On Nov 04, 2017
Nobody get spare tyre to put for her neck?
Heartless human being
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by EshjayLee(m): 8:50am On Nov 04, 2017
Death Sentence straight.....
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by Lomprico2: 8:51am On Nov 04, 2017
sarrki:

OK boss

Shame on you!
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by nwosu1982: 8:59am On Nov 04, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos

Look at her face

The blogger is trying to do some cover up

She was interrogated in Yoruba

She know get tribe ?

Nah Igbos she be
Afonja Republic of ritualist skullars
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by AuroraB(f): 9:02am On Nov 04, 2017
teebankz10:
And why did they hand her over to the police
The way Evans,their boss/mentor's case is being handled mellowly makes me support the killing of kidnappers by angry mobs and the corpse handed over to the police. cry undecided
grin

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by jdluv(f): 9:11am On Nov 04, 2017
dollyjoy:
I think the matter should be investigated. She probably confessed under pressure and to save her life. Say no to jungle justice.
so you think the mob just pickd a random passer-by and startd beatin her up and asking questions. They must have seen her make moves.
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by melejo(m): 9:17am On Nov 04, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos

Look at her face

She know get tribe ?

Nah Igbos she be
WEED
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by melejo(m): 9:19am On Nov 04, 2017
dainformant:
I used to respect you until now... must you bring in tribalism or ethnicity into everything... there was a time you were always making sense on Nairaland... smh

Here's the link of her being interrogated in Yoruba >>>> https://web.facebook.com/naijcom/videos/1717323851697838/

You mean sarrki ever made sense? You must be mistaking him for someone else
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by BiafraIShere(m): 9:30am On Nov 04, 2017
Why is it that ofenmanu people are always UGLY? When I heard it happened in ibadan, I became scared of opening the thread because I knew she was most likely going to be disgusting, now lo and behold, I wasn't proved wrong!!!
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by Billion2612(m): 9:33am On Nov 04, 2017
She get breast cancer self undecided
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by Talkwell: 9:33am On Nov 04, 2017
Gender equality at it's finest
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by showghan(m): 9:33am On Nov 04, 2017
This one na female?
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by Onyiido: 9:37am On Nov 04, 2017
rawpadgin:
Please put 'disturbing pictures'
lwkmd
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by egoldman(m): 10:21am On Nov 04, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos

Look at her face

She know get tribe ?

Nah Igbos she be

The person who did this thing to you is really strong .
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by lumeneng22: 10:36am On Nov 04, 2017
From time imoriva, gbomogbomo (child kidnapping ) has been yoruba people regular trademark. In Fela simple word.
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by dfo12(m): 10:36am On Nov 04, 2017
dollyjoy:
I think the matter should be investigated. She probably confessed under pressure and to save her life. Say no to jungle justice.

No confession will rescue anyone in the art of jungle justice. Confessing to such will hasting the ignition of tires round ones neck.
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by HITTED(m): 10:40am On Nov 04, 2017
No breasts, no toto. The stripping wasn't completed! angry
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by SmellingAnus(m): 1:28pm On Nov 04, 2017
dollytino4real:
see the way she is ugly! and ugly people can like evil or do bad tins.
hahahhaha na true sha...
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by MarieSucre(f): 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2017
Arrest and charge her immediately, don't let any of her influential clients come and do mago-mago in the process of justice abeg.
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by indomielomo: 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2017
Lalas247:
Evans Intern shocked
See as she be ... Biko how this wan take kidnap person grin
where for ibadan na ibadan i dey ooo
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by dollytino4real(f): 4:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahahhaha na true sha...
my bros hapi wk end
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by SmellingAnus(m): 4:26pm On Nov 04, 2017
dollytino4real:
my bros hapi wk end
same to you my lovely Sis...
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by bmos(m): 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
dollyjoy:

What abt those stuffs discovered in her bag? How did they get there?
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by dollytino4real(f): 6:41pm On Nov 04, 2017
SmellingAnus:
same to you my lovely Sis...
how ur side and ur work and all ur babes sinaj, oyindidi
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by SmellingAnus(m): 7:19pm On Nov 04, 2017
dollytino4real:
how ur side and ur work and all ur babes sina, oyindid
na only those ones you know grin
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by dollytino4real(f): 1:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
SmellingAnus:
na only those ones you know grin
yes pls tell me others
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by SmellingAnus(m): 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2017
dollytino4real:
yes pls tell me others
na me tell you the ones you mention
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo by dollytino4real(f): 3:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
SmellingAnus:
na me tell you the ones you mention
yes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lawyer, Onyemobi Ochiagha Chucks Rapes 17-year-old Girl In His House, Arrested / Nigerian Soldiers Intercept ‘strange’ Military Equipment In Adamawa (photos) / 28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.