Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

How Buhari Rejected Motion To Endorse Him For Second Term At APC NEC –presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari Rejected Motion To Endorse Him For Second Term At APC NEC –presidency (30683 Views)

Tompolo - Buhari Military Killed My Father, Why Should I Endorse Him? / Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu / Peace Corps Member Faints In Gombe After Buhari Rejected Peace Corps Bill(pics,v (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Buhari Rejected Motion To Endorse Him For Second Term At APC NEC –presidency by Ebisco01: 7:04am On Nov 04, 2017
Femi Adesina, media adviser to President Muhammadu Buhari has claimed that his principal personally rejected the motion to endorse him for 2019 during the National Executive Committee (NEC) meeting of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

This is contained in an article he release on Friday titled, ‘PMB: Just like the mills of the gods’.

Adesina lamented how the media made it look as though Buhari was embarrassed at the meeting.

He insisted that it was Buhari himself who signalled to those in attendance that the meeting should not talk about his 2019 ambition.

Adesina wrote: “I was there (APC NEC meeting). The atmosphere was friendly, almost convivial. At a point, someone moved a motion of confidence in the Buhari administration.

“The seconder, a former state governor, added to the motion, seeking an endorsement of the President as candidate for second term in 2019. As he raised the motion, I saw the President gesturing, with his two palms downwards.

“The gesture meant, please, cool down, not now. This is premature. And the National Chairman, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, weighed in, accepting the motion of confidence, and deferring the one on automatic candidacy. Everyone was satisfied.

“You can imagine my consternation the next day, when I saw the newspaper headlines. It was as if some of them were reporting a meeting held in outer space.

“They said a bid by governors to get automatic ticket for the President had failed. One newspaper exulted: “Govs’ bid to get automatic 2019 ticket for Buhari fails.’ Pure fiction. Concocted story. It never happened the way the newspaper had conjured.

“And it was the President himself who had dissuaded those who made the move, by his gesture. Hate news seems to have crept into the polity, and otherwise credible newspapers have eaten the forbidden apple.

“Under President Buhari, for Nigeria, the storm will pass (and is, indeed, passing), and the spring will come. The mills of the gods grind slowly, but exceedingly finely. I believe. What about you?”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2017/11/how-buhari-rejected-motion-to-endorse.html

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Buhari Rejected Motion To Endorse Him For Second Term At APC NEC –presidency by thesicilian: 7:05am On Nov 04, 2017
Lie Mohammed Junior

136 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Buhari Rejected Motion To Endorse Him For Second Term At APC NEC –presidency by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:06am On Nov 04, 2017
grin Adeshina sounds more foolish than his master grin

What you get when you trade your sense for position

155 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Buhari Rejected Motion To Endorse Him For Second Term At APC NEC –presidency by python1: 7:06am On Nov 04, 2017
Everyone knows Buhari is not re-contesting, Osibanjo will take over from where he stopped, he will continue taming IPOB terrorists. Osibanjo will go for second term in 2023, then handover to the north in 2027, na so the thing go dey alternate. cool

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Buhari Rejected Motion To Endorse Him For Second Term At APC NEC –presidency by okosodo: 7:07am On Nov 04, 2017
To lie is now effortless with these nitwitts

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Rejected Motion To Endorse Him For Second Term At APC NEC –presidency by Flexherbal(m): 7:09am On Nov 04, 2017
We don hear !
Re: How Buhari Rejected Motion To Endorse Him For Second Term At APC NEC –presidency by millomaniac: 7:12am On Nov 04, 2017
Ok sir. But if buhari declares for 2019 thunder go fire you !!

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Buhari Rejected Motion To Endorse Him For Second Term At APC NEC –presidency by aolawale025: 7:13am On Nov 04, 2017
If really buhari would not contest for a second term, it's news that gladdens the heart.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Buhari Rejected Motion To Endorse Him For Second Term At APC NEC –presidency by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 04, 2017
Femi you and your master should cover your faces in shame

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Buhari Rejected Motion To Endorse Him For Second Term At APC NEC –presidency by bkool7(m): 7:14am On Nov 04, 2017
thesicilian:
Lie Mohammed Junior

were you there?

I'll rather go with an eye witness than newspapers, haters and bloggers that want to sell

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Rejected Motion To Endorse Him For Second Term At APC NEC –presidency by bkool7(m): 7:15am On Nov 04, 2017
millomaniac:
Ok sir. But if buhari declares for 2019 thunder go fire you !!

i see you have problem comprehending the message of Adesina

4 Likes

Re: How Buhari Rejected Motion To Endorse Him For Second Term At APC NEC –presidency by DieBuhari: 7:17am On Nov 04, 2017
No longer hate speech but hate news, everything is hate to this government

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Buhari Rejected Motion To Endorse Him For Second Term At APC NEC –presidency by Caseless: 7:21am On Nov 04, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
grin Adeshina sounds more foolish than his master grin

What you get when you trade your sense for position
Igbo kilistain!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Buhari Rejected Motion To Endorse Him For Second Term At APC NEC –presidency by BUHARIjubrin: 7:23am On Nov 04, 2017
The likes of Lai Mohammed, Garba Shehu(aka Kuli Kuli) and Femi Adesina should retire with Buhari cos no chemical substance will be able to clean their battered reputation .

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Buhari Rejected Motion To Endorse Him For Second Term At APC NEC –presidency by Sprumbabafather: 7:23am On Nov 04, 2017
Buharri till 2033 when hunger will finish all zombies

3 Likes

Re: How Buhari Rejected Motion To Endorse Him For Second Term At APC NEC –presidency by vedaxcool(m): 7:30am On Nov 04, 2017
[s]
Sprumbabafather:
Buharri till 2033 when hunger will finish all zombies
[/s]

abeg find food chop this morning

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Buhari Rejected Motion To Endorse Him For Second Term At APC NEC –presidency by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:31am On Nov 04, 2017
Caseless:
Igbo kilistain!
Yellowbar bombslim

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Rejected Motion To Endorse Him For Second Term At APC NEC –presidency by millomaniac: 7:32am On Nov 04, 2017
bkool7:

i see you have problem comprehending the message of Adesina

It is you that have a problem comprehending my message.

6 Likes

Re: How Buhari Rejected Motion To Endorse Him For Second Term At APC NEC –presidency by Caseless: 7:40am On Nov 04, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Yellowbar bombslim
igbo kilistain

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Rejected Motion To Endorse Him For Second Term At APC NEC –presidency by pode(m): 7:48am On Nov 04, 2017
How come over 170m people became fool all of a sudden

8 Likes

Re: How Buhari Rejected Motion To Endorse Him For Second Term At APC NEC –presidency by Bossontop(m): 7:53am On Nov 04, 2017
grin cheesy
Who wan vote again b4.....even his abokii brethren don dey see d light

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari Rejected Motion To Endorse Him For Second Term At APC NEC –presidency by Nathdoug(m): 9:21am On Nov 04, 2017
B
Re: How Buhari Rejected Motion To Endorse Him For Second Term At APC NEC –presidency by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 04, 2017
Hearing your name when no one actually called you, is a sign that your village people are testing their microphone

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Rejected Motion To Endorse Him For Second Term At APC NEC –presidency by NaijaMutant(f): 9:21am On Nov 04, 2017
This should also be added to Buhari's phantom list of achievement.

Adeshina is more foolish than I previously imagined

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Rejected Motion To Endorse Him For Second Term At APC NEC –presidency by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 04, 2017
How does this phool sleep at night self?

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Rejected Motion To Endorse Him For Second Term At APC NEC –presidency by Bondesniger(m): 9:23am On Nov 04, 2017
GOOD THINKING FOR HIM THERE

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Rejected Motion To Endorse Him For Second Term At APC NEC –presidency by lelvin(m): 9:23am On Nov 04, 2017
That's the best decision he has taken since he started drinking fura.

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari Rejected Motion To Endorse Him For Second Term At APC NEC –presidency by coldsummer: 9:23am On Nov 04, 2017
Mtchheeew. Sit you butt down Susan. He didn't take it because he knows he's messed up and nobody wants him again.

Honesty and integrity is far from Buhari

So we should clap for him.

I campaigned and voted for him in the last election but if he makes the mistake of coming again I will only pray for his death.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) / Buhari Has 99 Problems, But Twitter Not One Of Them - Fisayo Soyombo (Aljazeera) / 2023 Presidency Should Go To The South-East — Obasanjo, Falae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.