Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

''when Jesus Died We Did Not Argue, Why Tithe?'- Nathaniel Bassey Blast Freeze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''when Jesus Died We Did Not Argue, Why Tithe?'- Nathaniel Bassey Blast Freeze (1162 Views)

Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" / D'banj And Djimon Hounsou Argue Over The Best African Jollof Rice / Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''when Jesus Died We Did Not Argue, Why Tithe?'- Nathaniel Bassey Blast Freeze by GibsonB(m): 8:24am On Nov 04, 2017
Gospel Artiste Nathaniel Bassey has joined the list of people who doesn't thinking Tithing for your pastor is bad, Of Course as a Gospel Singer we weren't expecting less, He took to his page and said him and Tithing till death do them Apart, His unapologetic..

See below!

Continue from the Screenshot;
''where we are planted and fed. And from my little understanding and observation, no genuine Ministry forces people to do so, even though they may encourage their congregation to give it.
But Truth is, at the end of the day, it's really a matter of LOVE & HONOUR. "For God so loved the world that He GAVE..." True love always gives.
My name is Nathaniel Bassey, and I unapologetically believe in tithing.
Plus At the end of the day, this is my Instagram handle. ��

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/11/when-jesus-died-we-did-not-argue-why.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: ''when Jesus Died We Did Not Argue, Why Tithe?'- Nathaniel Bassey Blast Freeze by DopeBoss(m): 8:28am On Nov 04, 2017
.Apparently Daddy Freeze Is So Stingy / Self Centered That He Cnt Pay One Tenth Of His Tithe To The Lord Dat Gave Him...Smh!!
Re: ''when Jesus Died We Did Not Argue, Why Tithe?'- Nathaniel Bassey Blast Freeze by Afonjashapmouth: 8:33am On Nov 04, 2017
When it's end time people will be wise in their own eye, the good thing is no pastor is holding a gun against anybody so far and finally I am not surprised about freezer using the Bible to convince his followers, the devil knows the Bible more than any Christian and definitely knows how to maneuver his own team. If so far worldwide God has not spoken to just one our or the millions if not billions of men of God he has called to speak against tithing, are you now challenging God or it's just pure bitterness? Let freeze quote the Bible and speak against the LGBT community and all that too then he will actually be freeing the sheeplee ABI preachers don dey get major on one topic?
Re: ''when Jesus Died We Did Not Argue, Why Tithe?'- Nathaniel Bassey Blast Freeze by Tamarapetty(f): 8:46am On Nov 04, 2017
Don't mind that daddy fridge with his frozen brain. free the sheeple kor, free the goatple ni
Re: ''when Jesus Died We Did Not Argue, Why Tithe?'- Nathaniel Bassey Blast Freeze by Donshemzy1234: 8:48am On Nov 04, 2017
Daddy freeze is confused
Re: ''when Jesus Died We Did Not Argue, Why Tithe?'- Nathaniel Bassey Blast Freeze by amacastel: 8:53am On Nov 04, 2017
Donshemzy1234:
Daddy freeze is confused
You guys are the confused fellow .you pay tithe to a man with private jet while your neighbors & siblings are hungry, then you are a Mumu raise to power 100

3 Likes

Re: ''when Jesus Died We Did Not Argue, Why Tithe?'- Nathaniel Bassey Blast Freeze by internationalman(m): 9:02am On Nov 04, 2017
Donshemzy1234:
Daddy freeze is confused
What happenes to paying d tithes to the less privilege. Deuteronomy 14 verses 13-27
But if you are a Chelsea fan read Romans 3 verses 0
Re: ''when Jesus Died We Did Not Argue, Why Tithe?'- Nathaniel Bassey Blast Freeze by internationalman(m): 9:02am On Nov 04, 2017
Donshemzy1234:
Daddy freeze is confused
What happenes to paying d tithes to the less privilege. Deuteronomy 14 verses 13-27
But if you are a Chelsea fan read Romans 3 verses 0
Re: ''when Jesus Died We Did Not Argue, Why Tithe?'- Nathaniel Bassey Blast Freeze by Afonjashapmouth: 9:03am On Nov 04, 2017
amacastel:

You guys are the confused fellow .you pay tithe to a man with private jet while your neighbors & siblings are hungry, then you are a Mumu raise to power 100

You are d more confused, why hasn't God called one of his billions servant so far to preach against it if it's actually wrong? Abi have you ever seen one pastor majoring on one topic before? Bitterness is what you people are suffering from. You guys will roll of the floor for politicians looting your personal future but would not respect the men building the little sense we have left of our community. What and who would you be if religion and doctrines should stop today. Millions needs the word daily, the G.O needs to be strong and up to run round all their churches world wide on weekly basis, abeg on commercial flights (Do you know what we go through flying those). You need to be freed from people enslaving ypu forcefully and not the church you enter at will.
Re: ''when Jesus Died We Did Not Argue, Why Tithe?'- Nathaniel Bassey Blast Freeze by amacastel: 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

You are d more confused, why hasn't God called one of his billions servant so far to preach against it if it's actually wrong? Abi have you ever seen one pastor majoring on one topic before? Bitterness is what you people are suffering from. You guys will roll of the floor for politicians looting your personal future but would not respect the men building the little sense we have left of our community. What and who would you be if religion and doctrines should stop today. Millions needs the word daily, the G.O needs to be strong and up to run round all their churches world wide on weekly basis, abeg on commercial flights (Do you know what we go through flying those). You need to be freed from people enslaving ypu forcefully and not the church you enter at will.

From your response you are the bitter soul you are fighting like a wounded lion cos your lies are been exposed, we must continue to free ur brainwashed followers till you pple repent & leave all ur terrible secret cult you all involved yourselves in ,politicians, pastors,imams, are the major problem of this country greedy fellows ripping pple off their hard earn Money all in the name christianty the whites that brought it for you provide schools for their converts What do have to give except talking rubbish & brainwashing gullible fellows into building high sky scrapers, schools your poor congregations can't afford to enroll their wards yet you have the guts to call God, shame on you all pastors that ripe pple off all in the name of Christianity.

3 Likes

Re: ''when Jesus Died We Did Not Argue, Why Tithe?'- Nathaniel Bassey Blast Freeze by Afonjashapmouth: 12:26am On Nov 12, 2017
amacastel:

From your response you are the bitter soul you are fighting like a wounded lion cos your lies are been exposed, we must continue to free ur brainwashed followers till you pple repent & leave all ur terrible secret cult you all involved yourselves in ,politicians, pastors,imams, are the major problem of this country greedy fellows ripping pple off their hard earn Money all in the name christianty the whites that brought it for you provide schools for their converts What do have to give except talking rubbish & brainwashing gullible fellows into building high sky scrapers, schools your poor congregations can't afford to enroll their wards yet you have the guts to call God, shame on you all pastors that ripe pple off all in the name of Christianity.

Cry me a river.....
Re: ''when Jesus Died We Did Not Argue, Why Tithe?'- Nathaniel Bassey Blast Freeze by kosi1: 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
amacastel:

when i pay tithe, i pay to God and not to man, and what's ordinary 10% that I'll bother myself about it, it's all the result of your poor mentality.......upgrade yours

Re: ''when Jesus Died We Did Not Argue, Why Tithe?'- Nathaniel Bassey Blast Freeze by kosi1: 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
internationalman:

What happenes to paying d tithes to the less privilege.
Deuteronomy 14 verses 13-27

But if you are a Chelsea fan read
Romans 3 verses 0
oooooo, what did u do with your school fees, read the bible with understanding, i just read it and it said nothing about the poor or less privileged but the levites Whose inheritance is in the lord(the only tribe that has the right to produce priests)
Re: ''when Jesus Died We Did Not Argue, Why Tithe?'- Nathaniel Bassey Blast Freeze by cescky(m): 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
Am not disappointed in freeze, I met him once and I've listened to him on his job....He isn't to he taken seriously. His maturity probably stoped at 18

Am truely diasponted in Nathaniel Bassey and any man of God that honours him with a reply

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Collaborate With Nigerian Singers, You Can’t Hear Them Play Our Songs / How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love ? / I Sent Davido A Message To Come To My Show - Wizkid Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.