Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Ogun State Should Please Help Us Absorb Igbos. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun State Should Please Help Us Absorb Igbos. (1634 Views)

Oshiomole: If Crisis Will Help Us Win Election, Then We Need More Crisis In APC / Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St / Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun State Should Please Help Us Absorb Igbos. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Following the renewed vigor of the igbos to migrate to the SW, I suggest that Ogun State (my own state) provides land and reviews its tax laws(opportunity for tax lawyers in my dear state) to accommodate our igbo brothers who have vowed to empty their cities in search of greener pastures in yorubaland. For us in Ogun State and yorubaland in general, we are ready for the influx of our igbo brothers as long as they are law abiding and pay their taxes regularly. This way, Ogun State and our igbo brothers would benefit from the conducive ambience for business and the tax revenue that the state stands to gain.

Since our igbo brothers want to emigrate to our lands by force, we are ready to absorb them.

Ogun State is ready for business!
You are ripe for an Igbo wife

Re: Ogun State Should Please Help Us Absorb Igbos. by FRESHG(m): 7:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Who Is the common enemy?
I GUESS YOU DONT KNOW WHOS CHATTING WITH YOU
Re: Ogun State Should Please Help Us Absorb Igbos. by updatechange(m): 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Following the renewed vigor of the igbos to migrate to the SW, I suggest that Ogun State (my own state) provides land and reviews its tax laws(opportunity for tax lawyers in my dear state) to accommodate our igbo brothers who have vowed to empty their cities in search of greener pastures in yorubaland. For us in Ogun State and yorubaland in general, we are ready for the influx of our igbo brothers as long as they are law abiding and pay their taxes regularly. This way, Ogun State and our igbo brothers would benefit from the conducive ambience for business and the tax revenue that the state stands to gain.

Since our igbo brothers want to emigrate to our lands by force, we are ready to absorb them.

Ogun State is ready for business!

You mean u want them to come and develop your state
Re: Ogun State Should Please Help Us Absorb Igbos. by franozx: 8:21am On Dec 01, 2017
@ op... igbos are everywhere.... very industrious people... so no matter what u say d will keep migrating to every part of Nigeria n rest of d world... note: south east is d most densely populated region..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Terrorists Plotting To Bomb Abuja. U.S And U.K Warns / See How Benue State Commissioner Uses His Office & Letterhead / Inside Nigerias Foreign Reserves.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.