Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

ATM WAHALA By Mercy Obidake - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ATM WAHALA By Mercy Obidake (555 Views)

SAPPHIRE By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Christian Story You Need To Read.) / DEAD END By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Short Christian Story.) / DABIRA By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Thrilling & Suspenseful Christian Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ATM WAHALA By Mercy Obidake by Mcoutureankara(f): 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
ATM WAHALA

.......so i decided to go the bank this Saturday morning to withdraw one small money. Me and my fat long legs were inside a ripped jean trouser with a multi colored shirt- to the bank we went.

On getting to the ATM ground (lol), I met a very long queue filled with angry looking men and women. Obviously most of the ATM weren't dispensing cash so boys were not smiling.

I quietly joined the long queue under the scorching sun. Two bank officials were on ground monitoring us as if we came to steal money. (Smh).

Suddenly, one of the guys on the queue walked straight to where the ATM was, ready to withdraw money, instantly bank officer 1 rushed to the front of the queue and confronted him -Omo guy said they should allow him withdraw his money after all it is just 850 naira he wants to collect. (Seriously? Who does that) people started laughing. After much confrontation he went back to his position on the queue.

After standing for up to 45 minutes, it finally got to my turn. I happily went to the ATM.

Now bank officer 1 went to lock the gate to reduce the crowd coming in while bank officer 2 kept monitoring us. Suddenly, one bad belle mopol man (Mr. Green shirt) entered the bank with one long gun and walked straight to the other ATM machine by my side with the help of officer two.

As he wanted to slot in his ATM card into the machine, two aboki guys that have been under the sun since patiently waiting for their turn rushed to the ATM angrily- that they must withdraw now too because they are also mopol men, that was when all hell broke loose.

Mr. Green shirt said no way, officer two said no way, they will not withdraw.

Aboki 1 started shouting that if Mr. Green shirt withdraws then he must withdraw too. Mr. Green immediately adjusted his rifle gun. At that moment I started shivering o...that was when my ATM machine started behaving like Indian film.

"I will kill somebody o" shouted Mr. Green shirt. Aboki 2 responded '' kill, we go die for here today".

At that moment, officer 1 quickly unlocked the gate, people started running out of the bank. See me see ATM and Mr. Green shirt with the two aboki guys.

Finally, my 1500 naira ( lol) came out from the ATM, I collected the money, bent low and started running out..... Suddenly I heard a gun shot "Kpa Kpa" omo Mr. Green shirt fired two hot shot. Immediately, aboki 1 and 2 started running for their lives. That was how we all ran out of the bank leaving Almighty mopol man and his rifle gun to withdraw all the money he desires from the ATM.

Chai ....Naija. #ATM #. #diary of miss writer#

Happy weekend friends.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Angel / A Journey To Stardom(a Short Story) / Déjà Vu - A Short Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.