Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,927 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Priest Smiles As Bride & Groom Kiss In Church (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Priest Smiles As Bride & Groom Kiss In Church (Photos) (44855 Views)

Bride, Groom And Their Entourage Arrive Wedding Venue In A Plastic “limousine” / Drama As Bride's Father Cancels Wedding On D-day In Ibadan (Photos) / Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Priest Smiles As Bride & Groom Kiss In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2017
Konji wan kill
Re: Priest Smiles As Bride & Groom Kiss In Church (Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2017
Endtime priest..... BTW....... Can't a Nigerian pastor just travel to Egypt and organise a program/crusade with the theme “The Egyptians you see today, you shall see them no more”?.......am not responsible for what will happen to him after the crusade.....

2 Likes

Re: Priest Smiles As Bride & Groom Kiss In Church (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 8:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
...With due respect
Re: Priest Smiles As Bride & Groom Kiss In Church (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 8:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
HungerBAD:
to the OP.

When a man has his hands on his chin like that, the man is thinking. This Priest after seeing them Kiss is thinking to himself " OH GOD, THIS COULD BE ME KISSING AND GETTING MARRIED, BUT I CHOSE TO BE A CATHOLIC PRIEST"

To the Priest. The POPE has written to the Catholic Church, that they should allow you guys get married instead of living in the FOREVER KONJI LAND.

lmao grin
Re: Priest Smiles As Bride & Groom Kiss In Church (Photos) by muller101(m): 8:50pm On Nov 04, 2017
I recently caught a Catholic priest and a nun having sex . Should I report to the pope?
Re: Priest Smiles As Bride & Groom Kiss In Church (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
D bride is fat and doesn't look sexy...I wonder what is romantic in d kiss there to make d priest look that way undecided
Re: Priest Smiles As Bride & Groom Kiss In Church (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 8:53pm On Nov 04, 2017
That's Anglican, not Catholic.
They look happy together

1 Like

Re: Priest Smiles As Bride & Groom Kiss In Church (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 8:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Being a priest is almost a curse,
Because of it's numerous double standards.

You wed people but you can't be wedded,
You preach about moralty and chastity but molest the altar boys and the lay reader's wife.

You critize drunkards in beer parlours but get drunk from the communion wine hidden in the chalice.

You get to listen to people's sexcapades every week during confession and go home with an erection. Worse still, blue balls if Rev Sr Mary Catherine is on her period.

I am forever grateful to God that I ran away from the Seminary.
no kill me with laugh
Re: Priest Smiles As Bride & Groom Kiss In Church (Photos) by Shawnnn01: 8:56pm On Nov 04, 2017
MhizzAJ:
They should start allowing all these priest to get married

How can someone stay celibate for life when God did not make them that way

You people and pathetic reasoning. Are there no priest that ain't celibate. Are the catholic priest not aware of the dictates of priesthood or will they be jailed once they are married ? Nonsense ! Some of you can't just stop spewing rubbish everywhere.
Re: Priest Smiles As Bride & Groom Kiss In Church (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 8:56pm On Nov 04, 2017
benzene00:
Is it just me or does this priest smile look somehow devilish

maybe he has done something with the bride or is planning to do something real bad
Hahahaha....abi o, especially the second picture.... Bad plan tinx cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Priest Smiles As Bride & Groom Kiss In Church (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 9:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You preach about moralty and chastity but molest the altar boys and the lay reader's wife.

You criticize drunkards in beer parlours but get drunk from the communion wine hidden in the chalice.

[b]You get to listen to people's sexcapades every week during confession and go home with an erection. [/b]Worse still, blue balls if Rev Sr Mary Catherine is on her period.

You decieve your members to read only bible verses that please you through a bulletin and you claim to be preaching God's word.

Onye mere gi Ihe a grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Priest Smiles As Bride & Groom Kiss In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You criticize drunkards in beer parlours but get drunk from the communion wine hidden in the chalice.

You get to listen to people's sexcapades every week during confession and go home with an erection. Worse still, blue balls if Rev Sr Mary Catherine is on her period.

You decieve your members to read only bible verses that please you through a bulletin and you claim to be preaching God's word.

No wonder, now I know better
Re: Priest Smiles As Bride & Groom Kiss In Church (Photos) by RESPECTnoble: 9:02pm On Nov 04, 2017
For those calling celibate priests, the church is not a Catholic church. The banner at the church bears witness to this.

So, the priest is not celibate.
Re: Priest Smiles As Bride & Groom Kiss In Church (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 9:03pm On Nov 04, 2017
HungerBAD:
to the OP.

When a man has his hands on his chin like that, the man is thinking. This Priest after seeing them Kiss is thinking to himself " OH GOD, THIS COULD BE ME KISSING AND GETTING MARRIED, BUT I CHOSE TO BE A CATHOLIC PRIEST"

To the Priest. The POPE has written to the Catholic Church, that they should allow you guys get married instead of living in the FOREVER KONJI LAND.

they are Anglicans not Catholics...
Re: Priest Smiles As Bride & Groom Kiss In Church (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 9:06pm On Nov 04, 2017
RESPECTnoble:
For those calling celibate priests, the church is not a Catholic church. The banner at the church bears witness to this.

So, the priest is not celibate.
No Catholic priest is a true celibate! They all fok, even pass married people. So don't get it twisted.
Re: Priest Smiles As Bride & Groom Kiss In Church (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 9:10pm On Nov 04, 2017
muller101:
I recently caught a Catholic priest and a nun having sex . Should I report to the pope?
No don't bother urself, even the pope is not a virgin. He has clean girls that services him. I know the catholic fanatics here will come for my head!
Re: Priest Smiles As Bride & Groom Kiss In Church (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 9:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

lol...bro m, I first u tear race!!! The fake life and lies is too much joor!!!
Re: Priest Smiles As Bride & Groom Kiss In Church (Photos) by noskcid(m): 9:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
this priest will immediately support the motion of priest getting married and if possible I pity the woman he go first meet. na die and konji go full her belle grin
Re: Priest Smiles As Bride & Groom Kiss In Church (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 9:14pm On Nov 04, 2017
AuroraB:
Onye mere gi Ihe a grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed
buh he just said the truth... O kwa I ma

1 Like

Re: Priest Smiles As Bride & Groom Kiss In Church (Photos) by saintmark88(m): 9:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
First of all this is not a catholic church, not all cassock wearers are catholics, look at that poster on d wall of.the churcb, carrying the image of fada and his wife...you will never find that in a catholic church..... We dnt put images of pastor and wife, we have images of christ
Re: Priest Smiles As Bride & Groom Kiss In Church (Photos) by shankara7: 9:16pm On Nov 04, 2017
HungerBAD:
to the OP.

This is obviously an Anglican priest.
Re: Priest Smiles As Bride & Groom Kiss In Church (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 9:16pm On Nov 04, 2017
talk2percy:
buh he just said the truth... O kwa I ma
He's always right, nwanne smiley

1 Like

Re: Priest Smiles As Bride & Groom Kiss In Church (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:20pm On Nov 04, 2017
He wish he was the groom kissing like that.
Re: Priest Smiles As Bride & Groom Kiss In Church (Photos) by GuntersChain(m): 9:21pm On Nov 04, 2017
holy kiss
Re: Priest Smiles As Bride & Groom Kiss In Church (Photos) by RESPECTnoble: 9:22pm On Nov 04, 2017
talk2percy:
No Catholic priest is a true celibate! They all fok, even pass married people. So don't get it twisted.

Lolz, ah no get time to argue about such issues abeg.
Re: Priest Smiles As Bride & Groom Kiss In Church (Photos) by Hemstone(m): 9:22pm On Nov 04, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]wow
Re: Priest Smiles As Bride & Groom Kiss In Church (Photos) by geo4c: 9:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

each day i wake up.. i neva forget thanking God for my Catholic faith.. and if it's the lord's will i b a Roman Catholic priest.. i am forever ready..

may God hlp you to seek the truth

2 Likes

Re: Priest Smiles As Bride & Groom Kiss In Church (Photos) by Ameeria: 9:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
I love her dimples.

1 Like

Re: Priest Smiles As Bride & Groom Kiss In Church (Photos) by emmanuelzi(m): 9:30pm On Nov 04, 2017
Saiiiiii
Re: Priest Smiles As Bride & Groom Kiss In Church (Photos) by Malawian(m): 9:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
MhizzAJ:
They should start allowing all these priest to get married

How can someone stay celibate for life when God did not make them that way
Its called sacrifice, google it if you can, and God also sacrificed himself for you.
Re: Priest Smiles As Bride & Groom Kiss In Church (Photos) by Kizyte(m): 9:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
HungerBAD:

Not in Nigeria yet bro, it's only experimental in Brazil
Re: Priest Smiles As Bride & Groom Kiss In Church (Photos) by joey150(m): 9:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
HungerBAD:
to the OP.

WRONG!!
The pope never wrote such. Please you people should learn how to read and understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) / G-Wagon Casket Spotted In Anambra State (photo) / Nigerians Share Their Worst Wedding Experiences (hilarious Comments)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.