Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Igbos Dominate Once Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Dominate Once Again (3144 Views)

Lies that Igbos Dominate Tafarwa Belawa Cabinet. Here Are The Prove. / Buhari’s Ability To Speak English Dominate Tribunal’s Proceedings / APC To Dominate Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Dominate Once Again by Daewang: 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2017
Today is the 12th convocation of Bowen University Iwo, Osun State. To my pleasant surprise once again an Igbo person is the best graduating student. This year an Igbo girl by the name GLORY EZIKE is the best graduating student with a GPA of 4.91. Thank you Lord for making me an Igbo. Praise be to God that gives us power to beat people in their own land year after year.

CHUKWU GOZIE NDIGBO NIILE.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Dominate Once Again by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
Igbo di egwu!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Dominate Once Again by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 04, 2017
Daewang:
Today is the 12th convocation of Bowen University Iwo, Osun State. To my pleasant surprise once again an Igbo person is the best graduating student. This year an Igbo girl by the name GLORY EZIKE is the best graduating student with a GPA of 4.91. Thank you Lord for making me an Igbo. Praise be to God that gives us power to beat people in their own land year after year.

cc
Vivere
Oladeebo
Omenkalives
T9ksy
shukuokukobambi
Sarrki, LionDeLeo, MalcolmX, FriendNG, Omenka, Rawani, ItsMeAboki, NafeesaAA, Madridguy, Midolian, Fulanmafia, Blues20, fizznation, Gavelslam, Mynd44, Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominate Once Again by successmatters(m): 5:48pm On Nov 04, 2017
I expected that to happen.

Igbo amaka grin

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominate Once Again by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 04, 2017
Daewang:

pls post pictures
Re: Igbos Dominate Once Again by Uniquejames(m): 5:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
zenmaster:

cc
Viv.ere
Olad.eebo
Ome.nkalives
T9.ksy
shukuok.ukobambi
Sarr.ki, LionD.eLeo, Malco.lmX, Frie.ndNG, Ome.nka, Raw.ani, ItsMeA.boki, Nafe.esaAA, Mad.ridguy, Mido.lian, Fula.nmafia, B.lues20, fizznati.on, Gave.lslam, Mynd44, Lalasticlala

u just called your soldiers to come and fight your battle?

ayam watching

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Dominate Once Again by Saintsquare(m): 5:53pm On Nov 04, 2017
At least no one is crying marginalization here

more Igbo people to enrol in that school

more money for the community in IWO

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Dominate Once Again by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
Uniquejames:

u just called your soldiers to come and fight your battle?

ayam watching
I forgot to invite we-the-south-south crew

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominate Once Again by eyeview: 5:56pm On Nov 04, 2017
igbos will always Excel where there is a level playing field for merit to thrive, that's why Nigeria is in a mess because they fear that though merit system will move Nigeria forward, they fear that Igbos will emerge at the top. So they let the backwardness brought about by tribalism and nepotism to continue

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Dominate Once Again by akinfemio: 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2017
Na u sabi

1 Like

Re: Igbos Dominate Once Again by GuyWise(m): 6:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
We are the best....

*in flavour's vioce* Ihu nu mu kpo nu mu onye Igbo maka na abum nwa onye Igbo eh eh

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Dominate Once Again by Isoko1stSon(m): 6:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
As an ISoko Man, a well bred Niger Deltan, the Igbos re a blessed Race I have alws maintained. Any contrary opinion, d person is either a sadist, mad or both

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Dominate Once Again by Danladi7: 7:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
koladebrainiac said : lol Igbo be dey live in delusion since. when they want to brag they say SE is better than all Nigeria

when they want to play victim they say they are being marginalized. awon oniro olorunnnn dirty looking folks

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominate Once Again by afroniger: 7:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
What is this crap for goodness sakes? The 2014 best graduating student was ijaw (a lady by the name tamuno), no one made a fuss about it. Last year it was a Yoruba young lady, still no noise. Why now that it is an igbo student? Must you guys always magnify non-issues to score tribal cheap points?

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbos Dominate Once Again by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 04, 2017
Daewang:

Ode leleyi o grin

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominate Once Again by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 04, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Ode leleyi o grin
Omo ale jati jati cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Dominate Once Again by Daewang: 7:30pm On Nov 04, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Ode leleyi o grin

I bu onye nzuzu grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Dominate Once Again by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2017
Even in drugs section they are leading there too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Dominate Once Again by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 04, 2017
2chainzz:
Even in drugs section they are leading there too.
....Emzor and the rest

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Dominate Once Again by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 04, 2017
EVILFOREST:

....Emzor and the rest

He meant cocaine and heroine.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Dominate Once Again by BabaRamota1980: 4:00am On Nov 05, 2017
Daewang:

There is not a single successful Ibo whose success was not ordained in Yorubaland. None!

This student is the future of Ibo. We Yorubas are happy to be the foundation that launched his future.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Dominate Once Again by Nobody: 4:04am On Nov 05, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

There is not a single successful Ibo whose success was not ordained in Yorubaland. None!

This student is the future of Ibo. We Yorubas are happy to be the foundation that launched his future.
And there is not a single Yoruba whose future was not ordained on SS/SE Crude Oil cheesy cheesy cheesy

God bless SS/SE grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominate Once Again by DoTheNeedful: 4:13am On Nov 05, 2017
zenmaster:

And there is not a single Yoruba whose future was not ordained on SS/SE Crude Oil cheesy cheesy cheesy

God bless SS/SE grin

You guys are really the one obsessed with crude oil. Why the forceful famzing of the SS, yet you lot attack other Nigerians on reliance on oil. You call Nigeria a forced entity yet you are forcing yourselves on the SS.
Serious unity begging.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Dominate Once Again by Nobody: 4:15am On Nov 05, 2017
DoTheNeedful:

You guys are really the one obsessed with crude oil. Why the forceful famzing of the SS, yet you lot attack other Nigerians on reliance on oil. You call Nigeria a forced entity yet you are forcing yourselves on the SS.
Serious unity begging.
Says the man who DEPENDS on crude oil from SS and SE
Here is Rotimi Amechi struggling to hold on to his Igbo heritage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwpBhrAHR-k&list=PLl6IvhbhEqwx9GywZx0FpDrME3EHfm6Vl&index=23

cc Leez, we-the-south-south grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Dominate Once Again by DoTheNeedful: 4:22am On Nov 05, 2017
zenmaster:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwpBhrAHR-k&list=PLl6IvhbhEqwx9GywZx0FpDrME3EHfm6Vl&index=23

cc we-the-south-south grin grin
As far as I am concerned, the Ijaws and Akwa Ibom are the real oil owners in Nigeria. You lot are attached by force. See your mouth as if you are not depending on oil also.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Dominate Once Again by Nobody: 4:24am On Nov 05, 2017
DoTheNeedful:

As far as I am concerned, the Ijaws and Akwa Ibom are the real oil owners in Nigeria. You lot are attached by force. See your mouth as if you are not depending on oil also.
Jealousy

Rotimi Amechi is neither Ijaw nor from Akwa Ibom, yet he is hustling to maintain his Igboness grin. Kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: Igbos Dominate Once Again by successmatters(m): 6:57am On Nov 05, 2017
afroniger:
What is this crap for goodness sakes? The 2014 best graduating student was ijaw (a lady by the name tamuno), no one made a fuss about it. Last year it was a Yoruba young lady, still no noise. Why now that it is an igbo student? Must you guys always magnify non-issues to score tribal cheap points?

Because I get am before no bi property grin
Re: Igbos Dominate Once Again by vedaxcool(m): 7:08am On Nov 05, 2017
Quite nice 4.91 is a worthy achievement very intelligent lady
Re: Igbos Dominate Once Again by Leez(m): 7:43am On Nov 05, 2017
zenmaster:

cc Leez, we-the-south-south grin grin
grin grin
we know the true unity beggars
Afon.........
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Dominate Once Again by Imo1stson: 8:27am On Nov 05, 2017
Daewang:

Stop using Imo State people whenever you want to do this tribal nonsense.
Re: Igbos Dominate Once Again by Kingspin(m): 8:35am On Nov 05, 2017
People are not yet tired of this type of comments? Nawah

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is China Taking Over The African Continent? / Flashback: PDP Disqualify Governor Timi Sylva From Primaries. / A Nigerian Becomes First Black Person To Be Elected to the Canadian Legislature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.