Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,809 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode (29273 Views)

Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death / Dino Melaye At Governor Wike's Inauguration / Dino Melaye Laughing At Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode by austonclint(m): 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2017
Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furrious At Governor Ambode For Ordering L0ck Of Parent’s House

Children of Funmilayo Tejuoso, a member of Lagos State House of Assembly have revealed their displeasure over Governor Akinwunmi Ambode’s order to lock their residence while parent was out of the country. Mrs. Tejuoso was said to be on a legislative assignment sponsored by the Lagos state government while the seal order was given while her husband is currently in the United Kingdom.

watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbXY-C9UjI8

Two of Mrs. Tejuoso’s children (Deto, female and Dotun, male) disclosed to SaharaReporters at how surprised they are on the process taken to enforce the sealing of their residence situated at 3A Sasegbon Street, GRA, Ikeja, Lagos. They said the order was baffling as it was done especially when their mother was sent out of the country by the same state government.
Deto Tejuoso revealed she was inside the house when the house was sealed and was not allowed to go outside. Not knowing how soon the house will be open, Deto said she had called necessary people to ensure the house is re-open as soon as it can.
Adedotun Tejuoso, 11, disclosed that he was afraid when he came back from school and
was denied entrance into the house. The young boy has been on his school uniform since no movement was allowed in and outside of the house.
“When I came back from school, I saw some policemen standing in front of our house, I asked what happened but they didn’t tell me why the house was locked. I feel extremely angry that I cannot go inside the house. I could not go inside to change my clothes.” Adedotun said.
Adedotun stated that he want the house to be open as soon as possible as his sister is currently confined in the house.
One of the occupants of the house said that if the Governor is interested in the property, he should buy it or approach the company that owns the house and not go about it illegally assaulting residents.
When contacted, Mrs. Tejuoso’s lawyer revealed that steps are being taken to ensure the swift opening of the house. He maintained that there is a pending court case before the Federal High Court which negates any action to be taken by the Governor but this was blatantly dishonored.
Governor Ambode of Lagos state on Friday, 3rd of Novermber sent some Police officers to seal the legislative member’s house. According to eye-witness, while enforcing the order, the Police personnel were brutal locking some residents inside the house and not allowing anybody to go in to take their personal belongings.
The c, is owned by a company but being occupied by Honorable Funmilayo Tejuoso and her family

http://saharareporters.com/2017/11/04/funmilayo-tejuosos-children-furious-governor-ambode-ordering-lock-parent’s-house
Re: Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode by pointstores(m): 6:20pm On Nov 04, 2017
Nawa
Re: Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode by tolu24(m): 6:43pm On Nov 04, 2017
Re: Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode by FarahAideed: 6:45pm On Nov 04, 2017
Why does he look like something from Tinubus loins

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode by emeijeh(m): 10:03pm On Nov 04, 2017
Seems their house is Tejuoso market, with all the sealing grin

2 Likes

Re: Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode by NwaAmaikpe: 10:04pm On Nov 04, 2017
shocked

Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

4 Likes

Re: Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode by madridguy(m): 10:05pm On Nov 04, 2017
Okay
Re: Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode by obonujoker(m): 10:05pm On Nov 04, 2017
lol
Re: Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
ustory
Re: Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode by lagosrd: 10:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
Ambode, Ambode, Ambode, how many times did I call you. Go and unlock that house because this will not only pitch you against your allies but it's an attempt to get at you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode by wittyt98(m): 10:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
"Adedotun stated that he want the house to be open as soon as possible as his sister is currently confined in the house.
One of the occupants of the house said that if the Governor is interested in the property, he should buy it or approach the company that owns the house and not go about it illegally assaulting residents"

I'm trying to imagine how the disgruntled elements of the NPF would have descended on the young chap nd dehumanized him for talking like that if he was some random citizens kid or relation

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode by Oloripelebe: 10:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
grin
Re: Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode by siraj1402(m): 10:11pm On Nov 04, 2017
So na you only dey eat from the school wey dey give you food poison? Your mum was lying to you not to eat here all because she have access to public found. sad sad sad sad

3 Likes

Re: Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode by ElPadrino33: 10:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
The boy is bold and has a nice accent, money is good.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode by NaijaMutant(f): 10:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
ok
Re: Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode by safarigirl(f): 10:20pm On Nov 04, 2017
Haba! These people no dey look face? Even exerting their useless energy on little kids, is that how they feel powerful? By attacking children?

The Lagos State Government can be sued alongside the Nigerian Police Force for releasing such aggression on clueless and innocent children.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode by Josnac(m): 10:24pm On Nov 04, 2017
O kwa ndi ofe nmanu

Na dem!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode by nairavsdollars(f): 10:27pm On Nov 04, 2017
Lies from Tejuoso to whip up public sympathy.

6 Likes

Re: Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode by AreaFada2: 10:30pm On Nov 04, 2017
Strange.
Re: Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode by Akosbaba(m): 10:32pm On Nov 04, 2017
Hmm. Oga
Re: Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:34pm On Nov 04, 2017
It is well.
Re: Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
Ambode and his urge and obsession for.people's properties and land, na God go punish am. thats how they swept the otodo gbame issue under the carpet

3 Likes

Re: Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode by jaxxy(m): 10:46pm On Nov 04, 2017
Lawless state

1 Like

Re: Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode by jammyunn(m): 10:59pm On Nov 04, 2017
This is wrong if due process wasn't followed thoroughly!

But since the woman is representing Mushin, she better moves there to live close to her constituents (my opinion)

1 Like

Re: Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode by Obierika(m): 11:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
Why is everyone blaming Governor Ambode as if he is personally involved in this case

1 Like

Re: Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode by BabaRamota1980: 11:40pm On Nov 04, 2017
austonclint:
Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furrious At Governor Ambode For Ordering L0ck Of Parent’s House

Children of Funmilayo Tejuoso, a member of Lagos State House of Assembly have revealed their displeasure over Governor Akinwunmi Ambode’s order to lock their residence while parent was out of the country. Mrs. Tejuoso was said to be on a legislative assignment sponsored by the Lagos state government while the seal order was given while her husband is currently in the United Kingdom.

watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbXY-C9UjI8

Two of Mrs. Tejuoso’s children (Deto, female and Dotun, male) disclosed to SaharaReporters at how surprised they are on the process taken to enforce the sealing of their residence situated at 3A Sasegbon Street, GRA, Ikeja, Lagos. They said the order was baffling as it was done especially when their mother was sent out of the country by the same state government.
Deto Tejuoso revealed she was inside the house when the house was sealed and was not allowed to go outside. Not knowing how soon the house will be open, Deto said she had called necessary people to ensure the house is re-open as soon as it can.
Adedotun Tejuoso, 11, disclosed that he was afraid when he came back from school and
was denied entrance into the house. The young boy has been on his school uniform since no movement was allowed in and outside of the house.
“When I came back from school, I saw some policemen standing in front of our house, I asked what happened but they didn’t tell me why the house was locked. I feel extremely angry that I cannot go inside the house. I could not go inside to change my clothes.” Adedotun said.
Adedotun stated that he want the house to be open as soon as possible as his sister is currently confined in the house.
One of the occupants of the house said that if the Governor is interested in the property, he should buy it or approach the company that owns the house and not go about it illegally assaulting residents.
When contacted, Mrs. Tejuoso’s lawyer revealed that steps are being taken to ensure the swift opening of the house. He maintained that there is a pending court case before the Federal High Court which negates any action to be taken by the Governor but this was blatantly dishonored.
Governor Ambode of Lagos state on Friday, 3rd of Novermber sent some Police officers to seal the legislative member’s house. According to eye-witness, while enforcing the order, the Police personnel were brutal locking some residents inside the house and not allowing anybody to go in to take their personal belongings.
The c, is owned by a company but being occupied by Honorable Funmilayo Tejuoso and her family

http://saharareporters.com/2017/11/04/funmilayo-tejuosos-children-furious-governor-ambode-ordering-lock-parent’s-house

I know what happened.

This is case of mis-identified property. The government is sealing a property on that street that is owned by a tax-dodger, more than likely an Iboman, and mis-identified the house.

I guarantee you this is what happened.
Re: Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode by BabaRamota1980: 11:40pm On Nov 04, 2017
prettyboi1989:
Ambode and his urge and obsession for.people's properties and land, na God go punish am. thats how they swept the otodo gbame issue under the carpet

Shut up there! angry

1 Like

Re: Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 04, 2017
Ok they are all Nigerian corrupt politicians.
Re: Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode by bfn1: 11:46pm On Nov 04, 2017
Did any form of notice precede the sealing of that house?

What law exactly did they contravene to have warranted the sealing of their house at such 'a short notice'?

Is the measure punitive on a personal level or just out of a need to effect legitimate correction?

There's more to this case than what meets the eye.
Re: Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode by ogbeniolola: 12:02am On Nov 05, 2017
I thought a bird does not eat another bird!....Talk of APC members stinging each other!
bfn1:

What law exactly did they contravene to have warranted the sealing of their house at such 'a short notice'?

Is the measure punitive on a personal level or just out of a need to effect legitimate correction?

1 Like

Re: Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode by bfn1: 12:25am On Nov 05, 2017
ogbeniolola:
I thought a bird does not eat another bird!....Talk of APC members stinging each other!

Abeg, if it has to do with establishment of good governance, "one bird can eat another" for all I care. grin

2 Likes

Re: Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode by BabaRamota1980: 12:30am On Nov 05, 2017
bfn1:

They sealed the wrong house. Dont worry we are ontop of it. Update will be posted once we clarify and resolve the error.

Thank you guys.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 Election: Dates Of APC Primaries / Fuel Subsidy Returns As Open Market Price Of Petrol Hits ₦183 Per Litre / Boko Haram Releases New Video, Says ‘no Negotiations, No Surrender’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.