Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD (56185 Views)

My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by pocohantas(f): 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
Daeylar:

Std is too much na, then these same men advising op to forgive would even be advising the man to kill his wife if possible kill the wife's family, you will see them ranting, std untop my own house on top my bride price,

Common cheating from a wife they lose their minds and say send her away, is it std they will tolerate?

LOL. There have been several threads where the woman was the culprit...you need to see comments!

See how they are all blessing the poster that said she should forgive and continue having sex with him. That poster should dare make same comment if it were a man and see the insults she would get.
Is it that easy to allow a man who cheated on you, gave you STD as bonus...to penetrate you? The woman is emotionally hurt!

What do these men take women for?
Is this the marriage they are using to insult single ladies?

How many men can have an eréction for a wife that did this same thing to them? Damn! Some NLders are wicked!!!!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by joebeckz(m): 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
Benita27:
Ma'am, you did the right thing. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, I know the band that'd quickly type "Cheating is in our biology" when a man cheats but would advise a man whose wife cheated on to throw her out, would come here to fault you. Not realising we all have our deal breaker. Just what if you were given HIV?. Whether you sex-starve him or not, he'd still cheat...just as he won't say he has not had sex in the past one year. So he knows he can't let his family find out his escapades as a married man and he was busy cheating?.

My question is; how long would you both live the way you're presently?. Don't remain in any marriage you don't want to just because of what the society or family would say...don't let them hold you ransom...divorce if you want and remain if you could overlook his cheating. This situation isn't helping the both of you.
the man is wrong but two wrongs don't make things right. Ur statement above showed u know nothing about marriage. I mean no insult.
Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by joebeckz(m): 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
Daeylar:
Op you asked if your decision is justifed and yes it is,
Don't let anybody make you feel bad about your decision, you were the one wronged, not only did he cheat, he also gave you an STD, The decision you took is justified.

Advisers like you are home breakers. If he apologizes sincerely and is ready to make amends, she should forgive and move on in as much as he did wrong and should be punished. Her action was harsh. Instead, she should watch him for 3 months, if he treats himself or not, she should take that time to heal and forgive him completely, they should get closer afterwards and start all over and she should calmly make him understand that she has been hurt and would not easily trust him so he will have to take a urine or blood test before every intimacy. A urine culture test takes 2 to 3 days to be ready and cost 1k. Meaning he can have sex with her just once a week. He will feel bad about her decision but he caused it. No one will tell him to be extra careful even if he still chooses to have an affair outside. Not letting him at all is gonna break her home gradually and she clearly stated that they have a perfect home except for his infidel act. Stop advising people wrongly if you know nothing about marriage and its vows.
Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by jpphilips(m): 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Please tell us how a man that comes home late probably after banging a strange lady in a hotel has learnt his lesson? Or you skipped that part where he comes home late?

I disagree completely, keeping late night has nothing to do with banging another chick under the circumstances except the man is naturally stup!d which the woman is yet to confirm.
When you have a Margaret Thatcher at home, it is normal for one to drive to a bar, after work, gist and drink to sober before going home, think about it, what is there to rush home for when under pvssy sanction?
Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
So you want to tell me a man that gave his wife std even when their sex life was great and nothing was wrong has been celibate for the past one year? undecidedHahahaha you People will kill somebody with laff.
jpphilips:

I disagree completely, keeping late night has nothing to do with banging another chick under the circumstances except the man is naturally stup!d which the woman is yet to confirm.
When you have a Margaret Thatcher at home, it is normal for one to drive to a bar, after work, gist and drink to sober before going home, think about it, what is there to rush home for when under pvssy sanction?
Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by MrMakaveli20(m): 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
Rokia2:
The fact that you opened this thread is enough to prove you are now sick of all this. You miss your husband and want the sex badly but pride and ego wouldn't let you put your guard down. But you just want strangers on the internet to tell you what you know you need to do. SMH undecided

This is beyond childish. For a whole fu..c.king year you two have been living together fooling yourselves thinking you are fooling the world. Living in complete denial of the whole issue. What's the essence in staying together to be miserable? I guess some people just enjoy been depressed and miserable cause I see absolutely no logic in this whole thing.

You either forgive or divorce simple as that. Why do people live to please other people? Are people gonna die your death for you? Make a freaking decision and stop acting like kids. Instead of been embarrassed of what people will say, you guys should be embarrass of yourselves for letting your marriage deteriorate to this level.

What sort of a woman are you though? He cheated yes wrong but your job was to either forgive or leave. Why stay and make life miserable for him like this? You can sell the God damn house and everyone take their own share. But no the two of you decided to stay together just to live a terribly loveless and dysfunctional marriage. Teaching your children what exactly? undecided
you hit the nail on the head. madam, the sooner you resolve this, the better. you might think every other thing is great between you guys, but that's a huge lie. tell your husband to do the necessary tests, or at most, start using a condom.... this has been enough punishment. as a married man myself, I doubt if I would go back to my cheating ways after serving this type of punishment. sex is the icing on the cake of marriage.
Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL. There have been several threads where the woman was the culprit...you need to see comments!

See how they are all blessing the poster that said she should forgive and continue having sex with him. That poster should dare make same comment if it were a man and see the insults she would get.
Is it that easy to allow a man who cheated on you, gave you STD as bonus...to penetrate you? The woman is emotionally hurt!

How many men can have an eréction for a wife that did this same thing to them? Damn! Some NLders are wicked!!!!!!!

when I see the comments and attitudes of husbands and future husbands I wonder the same thing.

1 Like

Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by MissJoy29(f): 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
Geniro:

Am not here to pander to singles who feel marriage is a kiddies playground. Marital couples go through a lot of shit and this isn't the worst case scenario.

If my wife should infect me with an SD and confesses, certainly I will be pissed and have two options to play with which are: Leave that marriage or learn to forgive her. But staying put in that marriage without conjugal bliss is complete nonsense. Why punish the other party that way. Where do you feel she will be getting her satisfaction from.

What happens to insisting on using condoms with him to drive home the point he is a cheating scum and you haven't trusted him yet. What if the husband plays a counter game by accusing the wife of cheating cos 1 year is too much a gap.

The OP is allowing stupidity take over her and she will lose out if she is still interested in the marriage. There are no two ways. You either ship out or work it out.

The husband is there bidding his time and until he strikes she won't see it coming.

The husband is there having a swell time while she is at home mastubating her life away.
Whatever I advise her now is what I will probably do if I were in her shoes when I'm married (but I Pray I don't experience such) cos like you said, a lot of shit happen in marriage.

The main reason I quoted your earlier write up was because you said the man will be "balling" outside. I don't see any form of enjoyment there. A lot of married people are just so immature. Tell me why he can't show genuine remorse and take steps to make up with his wife WHO HE WRONGED GREATLY. You know why, cos he's not ready to stop his misbehaviour. So, whether she starts sleeping with him again or not, it doesn't change the fact that he will still do it again and soonest (if he really hasn't changed).

Like I said, I will give her same advice I will take. If I were in her shoes, I know I won't allow it to deteriorate to this level. 1 year is a very long time & so much water may have passed under the bridge on both sides. My handling it well will depend on the man, his level of remorse (which is the bone of contention here) & how far he's willing to make things right. You are a human being. You should know when someone is ready to change. Now, assuming I do everything I could & he's not willing to change or take steps in the right direction, I think I will tow the path of the OP & do what I know will not fail: go to "war" in Prayers. Why?
1) I don't support divorce. I just can't bring myself to support it.
2) I can't just consent to wearing condoms with him to please him when I know he's still sleeping around just because I'm his wife. What about the mental image of him doing what he's doing with me with those other whores?
3) the matter needs wisdom to handle so, I take it to God in Prayers.

So, i hope it doesn't get to the stage it got with the OP. I know I won't allow it get to that stage. But you also have to factor in the other person. Is he ready to meet me at least on the way even if not half way? A woman has the power to build or tear her home down. That's why we need to be careful, sensitive, Prayerful and wise.
Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
mazimee:
Those of you saying she was wrong with her decision can you give her a guarantee that she won't be infected with HIV the next time? Can y'all guarantee that she won't be a regular visitor to the hospital not because of anything else but to get treatment for STD/STI?

I hate when people say things they won't advice their sisters to do simply because they feel they have an Opinion. Yes, this may not be the best decision, but it is the safest she can make right now.

Madame, if your husband haven't shown any signs of responsibility, please continue to stay safe.
U dey fuwadu but say she shldnt.. That place has started complaining.
Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by MissJoy29(f): 4:56pm On Nov 05, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

when I see the comments and attitudes of husbands and future husbands I wonder the same thing.

My thoughts exactly. Their mentality here goes a long way to show what they really have in mind for their wives. And it's scary as hell...
Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
frenzyduchess:
So you want to tell me a man that gave his wife std even when their sex life was great and nothing was wrong has been celibate for the past one year? undecidedHahahaha you People will kill somebody with laff.
U can still bang a stranger and come home early.
Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
MissJoy29:

My thoughts exactly. Their mentality here goes a long way to show what they really have in mind for their wives. And it's scary as hell...

Well, men see as women jump around before marriage.. U know u stop when d men start.
Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by MissJoy29(f): 5:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
elfmann:

Well, men see as women jump around before marriage.. U know u stop when d men start.
I don't understand please
Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 05, 2017
MissJoy29:

I don't understand please
Women claim they have stopped sleeping around after marriage, u know women start early and men use this time to follick more, kind of making up the lost ground. So as the other guy said yesterday.. U can't demand faithfulness when he never deflowered u. It is a man's world if the man has the fund but real marriage is dead in d real sense.
Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
So let's just assume he has been going for Bible study in hotel rooms then ,Just like he did with the one he got std as souvenir from undecided
elfmann:

U can still bang a stranger and come home early.

1 Like

Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
tayo60:
Forgive him and move on. Woman, save your marriage.
Its not about her alone, he also has to be willing to save the marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by mapet: 5:28pm On Nov 05, 2017
Who am I to tell you that your decision is not justified...... Hmm! Unfortunately you are the only one who has not had sex for a year. I also suspect that the lady who infected him would have gone for treatment and continued "servicing" your husband.

Secondly, the way you write, it's either you make too much assumptions or you live in denial
Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by MissJoy29(f): 5:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
elfmann:

Women claim they have stopped sleeping around after marriage, u know women start early and men use this time to follick more, kind of making up the lost ground. So as the other guy said yesterday.. U can't demand faithfulness when he never deflowered u. It is a man's world if the man has the fund but real marriage is dead in d real sense.
Lol @making up for lost ground. I have questions for you biko...
1) Is it now a competition on who cheats the most between a man & a woman?
2) Is it every woman that sleeps around before & in marriage?
3) Suppose you are a woman who doesn't sleep around before marriage, how would you feel landing yourself (getting married) with a man who wants to "make up for lost ground" by frolicking up & down?
4) would you be aware a lady sleeps around before marriage ( & probably hasn't stopped) & you want to still marry her so that you will "surpass" her in marriage?
5) This is the most important question: would you say because ladies have been sleeping around, you now want to defile your marital bed and break your vows because you want to show them you can sleep around too & maybe better & smarter than they did?

Forgive me for this deluge of questions but your statement brought about them.... grin grin grin
Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by Daeylar(f): 5:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
pocohantas:

I see the comments, sometimes when I can't take the rubbish anymore I go to another thread.

See how they are all blessing the poster that said she should forgive and continue having sex with him.
grin grin grin how many yards of wife material did they say she was? grin

That poster should dare make same comment if it were a man and see the insults she would get.
They will eat her raw on the first page alone, the mentioñs will almost kill her. What poster was that though?, was it on the first page?

Don't mind all these people, they know what the man did is wrong and the woman is right in every way, they know the man should even be showing more remorse but because it's a woman, they will close their eyes and pretend they didn't see.

Submissive wife materials embarassed

grin grin grin

Which one is erection? I've told you that by now they would have gone to her people to demand their bride price back, and in their minds they would have been planning how to kill the useless wife and her useless people, but here see how they are twisting their mouths saying, "don't scatter your marriage"
They know what they are doing, they want to cheat and get away with it with little or no repercussions, but they want a faithful wife who will forgive them and "pound yam for them" LMAO grin grin grin when she catches them cheating. grin

1 Like

Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by freda506(f): 6:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
mechanics:
Since he has apologized, you are too harsh o, forgive and forget.
Would say the same if the roles were reversed? Yeah, it's very easy for you to chide women to forgive. After all, we don't have feelings; we most certainly aren't allowed to air our grievances. We should just be thankful that we found men to "marry" us, right? Sick.

@O.p: You're doing amazing, sweetie. The man's atrocities are grievous; way too grievous for you to sweep under the carpet. Whatever decision you take, do not sell yourself cheap. You are allowed to be happy. Don't, in the name of "keeping a marriage", starve yourself of happiness.

1 Like

Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by gfelo(m): 7:59pm On Nov 05, 2017
Pls madam, call ur husband for a talk abt this issue advice him to stop cheating if he can't stop let him manage and use condom, Dnt run from fry pan to fire o. No good marriage anywhere o, na manage we dey.
Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by chiderao: 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
Nothing is guarenteed in this life...even your life aren't guaranteed also without HIV.
mazimee:
Those of you saying she was wrong with her decision can you give her a guarantee that she won't be infected with HIV the next time? Can y'all guarantee that she won't be a regular visitor to the hospital not because of anything else but to get treatment for STD/STI?

I hate when people say things they won't advice their sisters to do simply because they feel they have an Opinion. Yes, this may not be the best decision, but it is the safest she can make right now.

Madame, if your husband haven't shown any signs of responsibility, please continue to stay safe.
Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by chiderao: 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
Nothing is guaranteed in this life ..even your life aren't guaranteed without HIV.. ...when she entered into the marriage she knows that it's a risk ...nothing to be assured of....i think she have to accept him back ..run some test etc...and carry on while praying very hard..nothing kills cheating partner like prayerful woman ..we men have a problem with cheating...but I don't cheat thou .... best wishes .
Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by stonecoldcafe: 8:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
desreek9:
Please take time to read this, I really need your advice.

I am a working mother of four kids (2 sets of twins) been married since 2012; I and my husband communicate well, our sex life is great (we explore diff. styles) and I make sure everyone is contented and satisfied or so i thought.
How i found out he was cheating

I noticed I didn't see my period for two months which is weird, I checked if i was with child but it was negative, before then I noticed burning feeling when i pee and pains so i decided to see a doctor, that was how i received the greatest shock of my life. I was told i had STD, I was in shock, crying and shaking cos i know i got it from my husband, was told to do an HIV test.

After the longest wait of my life and vomiting due to anxiety and panic, it was negative. Three months later was still negative, I went home thinking of ways to kill my husband. Later that night i first asked him if he was cheating he blatantly denied but when i showed him the test result, he was dumbfounded and started begging, i asked him why with tears rolling down my eyes, he couldn't give any reason because he knows everything was great btw us, i told him we would never make love anymore that i can't risk my life because of sex, he was begging me saying he would change, i told him i can never trust him cos once a cheat, always a cheat.

My people, it's over a year and we've not had sex, he can't chase me away from the house because we both built it and the land is in my name, sometimes he comes home late but i really don't care since we have separate bedroom. He said he can't leave because he will have to tell his and my people but he doesn't want the embarrassment.

Apart from all these, every other aspect is great at home, so my question is this; is my decision too harsh or am i justified?

Keep having sex dear but stay protected. How can you go a whole year with no sex? I give you hand o!
Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2017
MissJoy29:

Lol @making up for lost ground. I have questions for you biko...
1) Is it now a competition on who cheats the most between a man & a woman?
2) Is it every woman that sleeps around before & in marriage?
3) Suppose you are a woman who doesn't sleep around before marriage, how would you feel landing yourself (getting married) with a man who wants to "make up for lost ground" by frolicking up & down?
4) would you be aware a lady sleeps around before marriage ( & probably hasn't stopped) & you want to still marry her so that you will "surpass" her in marriage?
5) This is the most important question: would you say because ladies have been sleeping around, you now want to defile your marital bed and break your vows because you want to show them you can sleep around too & maybe better & smarter than they did?

Forgive me for this deluge of questions but your statement brought about them.... grin grin grin
The world is distorted, so is marriage and humans. If u don't want it stay off it or divorce. No better deals.. Others are waiting to be caught. These questions don't help folks frolicking.. It must go on.
Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 05, 2017
freda506:
Would say the same if the roles were reversed? Yeah, it's very easy for you to chide women to forgive. After all, we don't have feelings; we most certainly aren't allowed to air our grievances. We should just be thankful that we found men to "marry" us, right? Sick.

@O.p: You're doing amazing, sweetie. The man's atrocities are grievous; way too grievous for you to sweep under the carpet. Whatever decision you take, do not sell yourself cheap. You are allowed to be happy. Don't, in the name of "keeping a marriage", starve yourself of happiness.
She is starving herself of sex.. Can u?
Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
frenzyduchess:
So let's just assume he has been going for Bible study in hotel rooms then ,Just like he did with the one he got std as souvenir from undecided
Some men don't lie about it.. It is up to u. Stay or leave. No unconditional love u know.
Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Some men don't lie about it.. It is up to u. Stay or leave. No unconditional love, u know. Women must realize that marriage doesn't wipe off ur past sins.
Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by MissJoy29(f): 10:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
elfmann:

The world is distorted, so is marriage and humans. If u don't want it stay off it or divorce. No better deals.. Others are waiting to be caught. These questions don't help folks frolicking.. It must go on.
Hmmmm...ok o.

Scary though
Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Some men don't lie about it.. It is up to u. Stay or leave. No unconditional love, u know. Women must realize that marriage doesn't wipe off ur past sins.
Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
MissJoy29:

Hmmmm...ok o.

Scary though
Yeah, since marriage can't be sustained. Don't u see baby mama and daddy coming on mainstream? Girlfriends giving births and no marriage. That is d way it will be going now on unless one wants that battlefront that marriage brings. You can do worst things and no wahala so long as you're not married to d person.
Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by MissJoy29(f): 10:47pm On Nov 05, 2017
elfmann:

Yeah, since marriage can't be sustained. Don't u see baby mama and daddy coming on mainstream? Girlfriends giving births and no marriage. That is d way it will be going now on unless one wants that battlefront that marriage brings. You can do worst things and no wahala so long as you're not married to d person.
I get your drift. I really do. But all these don't mean marriage is not good. That was not the original plan of the Creator. How did it ever come to this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) / Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth / My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.