Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,055 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD (56125 Views)

My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by Yemiie: 7:36am On Dec 08, 2017
mazimee:
Those of you saying she was wrong with her decision can you give her a guarantee that she won't be infected with HIV the next time? Can y'all guarantee that she won't be a regular visitor to the hospital not because of anything else but to get treatment for STD/STI?

I hate when people say things they won't advice their sisters to do simply because they feel they have an Opinion. Yes, this may not be the best decision, but it is the safest she can make right now.

Madame, if your husband haven't shown any signs of responsibility, please continue to stay safe.

God bless you jare. This is just what I've been looking for.
What if it was HIV??
What if the next time they have sex,it will lead to a worse kind of "stories that touch"?

People are just saying trash!!

2 Likes

Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by JonnyConnection: 10:55am On Dec 31, 2017
shocked
Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by benzion72(m): 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
You missed an opportunity fine what your husband did was wrong, he apologized and begged but you like devil will not forgive as if you have never sin before.

You denied yourself for one year, so why are you posting this to get advise to be reconciled. You don't even care if he has gone ahead to get HIV. And hope you are ready to supply his own financial contribution to your family up keep.

For your husband I really pity him going out of his home without protection. He must be a dummy.

My take sit him down apologize to yourselves, get him treated if need be and let him go for HIV screening and lf you can trust him. Let him use CD
Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by romeorailss: 3:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
ibkayee:
In my next life I hope I'm not Nigerian

You are one of us already and you are going no whereeeeeee . angry Yesssssss angry U going no wheree sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends / 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) / We Quarrel Because Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.