Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD (56237 Views)

My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
Jman06:
Exactly !
Ladies should stop acting as if the responsility of keeping the mariage is theirs alone. This is what gives irresponsible men the guts to cheat.
That's what they've subjected women to. She should build while the man scatters. That's what makes her a wife while the man's actions are exonerated because he's a man.

9 Likes

Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by LesbianBoy(m): 11:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
Benita27:
It takes ages to build trust while it takes seconds to loose that trust. For better, for worse shouldn't be applicable here when the woman is building the home and making sure things are in place while the man is busy sabotaging what she's built with his actions. Obviously he's not ready to be in that union since his actions points to that direction.

Go and sleep miss perfect woman! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by kuffy05(m): 11:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
One whole year to decide on a man you got married to?

Divorce or forgive him and move on!

Pray there's no other set of twin outside your marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by condomuser: 11:24pm On Nov 04, 2017
You are lucky he is even repentant, i know a lady that gave her man std, she denied it completely and rather said it may have happened while she was dating her ex. They went for tests and it was chlamydia which was treated instantly. There was gap in their sex life but things later picked up.

A man/woman who cheats must have a reason to, are you nagging in any way?
Are there things you feel he resents about you?

Ask yourself these questions and remember 95% men/women will cheat on you so finding an alternative may not solve the problem.

I think you can resolve this with openness and honesty between you both, most of all make yourself more appealing at all times not just as a wife but as a young woman.

If he stops cheating and you think you can trust him again then open the gate for him otherwise continue the way things are but it wont be long before you start doing the same as he does then both of you will be tagged birds of the same feather .

desreek9:
Please take time to read this, I really need your advice.

I am a working mother of four kids (2 sets of twins) been married since 2012; I and my husband communicate well, our sex life is great (we explore diff. styles) and I make sure everyone is contented and satisfied or so i thought.
How i found out he was cheating

I noticed I didn't see my period for two months which is weird, I checked if i was with child but it was negative, before then I noticed burning feeling when i pee and pains so i decided to see a doctor, that was how i received the greatest shock of my life. I was told i had STD, I was in shock, crying and shaking cos i know i got it from my husband, was told to do an HIV test.

After the longest wait of my life and vomiting due to anxiety and panic, it was negative. Three months later was still negative, I went home thinking of ways to kill my husband. Later that night i first asked him if he was cheating he blatantly denied but when i showed him the test result, he was dumbfounded and started begging, i asked him why with tears rolling down my eyes, he couldn't give any reason because he knows everything was great btw us, i told him we would never make love anymore that i can't risk my life because of sex, he was begging me saying he would change, i told him i can never trust him cos once a cheat, always a cheat.

My people, it's over a year and we've not had sex, he can't chase me away from the house because we both built it and the land is in my name, sometimes he comes home late but i really don't care since we have separate bedroom. He said he can't leave because he will have to tell his and my people but he doesn't want the embarrassment.

Apart from all these, every other aspect is great at home, so my question is this; is my decision too harsh or am i justified?
Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by Teel012(m): 11:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
very simple, u think he'll stay a whole year without sex? he probably already has a kid outside sef if u don't knw, and u urself must have a side guy or sugar boy to go that long without sex or forgiving your husband after he has apologised, u didn't tell us how many weeks or months he spent apologising before he decided to give up. you have very wrong advisers, and they're probably not with their husbandry, if they are, u don't know what operates in their house. think madam, it's your home, eventually your kids will notice except they're too young to understand which I kinda doubt. what sort of example are you showing them?
Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by LesbianBoy(m): 11:26pm On Nov 04, 2017
Jman06:
Exactly !
Ladies should stop acting as if the responsility of keeping the mariage is theirs alone. This is what gives irresponsible men the guts to cheat.

Mr man, posting what nairaland ladies (the foolish ones though) want to see won't make them like you! wink

5 Likes

Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 04, 2017
mazimee:
Those of you saying she was wrong with her decision can you give her a guarantee that she won't be infected with HIV the next time? Can y'all guarantee that she won't be a regular visitor to the hospital not because of anything else but to get treatment for STD/STI?

I hate when people say things they won't advice their sisters to do simply because they feel they have an Opinion. Yes, this may not be the best decision, but it is the safest she can make right now.

Madame, if your husband haven't shown any signs of responsibility, please continue to stay safe.
her husband might be ontop of something 2 night and she's here complaining 2 complenners If na me be her husband i won't even accept her again mak we cöntinue, na she go tire she's alredy tired
I can't advice my sis to starve her husband
Marriage is sex
No sex no marriage
Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by NoToPile: 11:28pm On Nov 04, 2017
Lexusgs430:

I wonder.... That's very harsh.... She should have taken off her twitter handle....

The matter is a very sensitive one, I just hope the OP in trying to seek for advise and get a solution doesn't enter into bigger issues and someone from this thread has recognized her already. What if a family member sees her picture?

1 Like

Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by sholajigga(m): 11:28pm On Nov 04, 2017
If you like forgive your husband, if you like no forgive am.

Na your own personal problem be that.

1 Like

Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by yaqq: 11:28pm On Nov 04, 2017
Jman06:
Ofcourse many responsible single guys can date her.
responsible single guy date a mother of four?
Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 04, 2017
Benita27:
I don't need to be married here to know my deal breaker. I'd tell my spouse the day I say "Yes, I'd marry you" that any day he finds out I'm cheating and I'm guilty of that charge to divorce and throw me out, while I file for divorce when I get a whip he's cheating. That's one thing I can never tolerate and would not. Marriage or not, kids or not. I can't be happy knowing my man is a dog.
Reason like a morron

5 Likes

Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by OgaApollos: 11:29pm On Nov 04, 2017
Benita27:
You all haven't answered my question. Would you tolerate and love back your cheating wife like nothing of that nature ever happened?. Since I don't want to commit murder 'cause I could be excessive jealous, I'd rather remain single than marry a cheating man. Where's the respect in the first place?.
I also encourage you to remain single Ma and retain ur joy because cheating is usually not discussed or plan for. We guys don't plan to. I don't plan to. I am not immuned from it either. For ur question? Yes it will hurt bad but in my own place, U don't throw away the baby with the bad water

2 Likes

Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by Emvicprints1: 11:29pm On Nov 04, 2017
Op try it for another year again then come back and update us on him getting married to another woman or if it was a court wedding you would beg him for divorce.
Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by RuggedArab: 11:30pm On Nov 04, 2017
Benita27:
I don't need to be married here to know my deal breaker. I'd tell my spouse the day I say "Yes, I'd marry you" that any day he finds out I'm cheating and I'm guilty of that charge to divorce and throw me out, while I file for divorce when I get a whip he's cheating. That's one thing I can never tolerate and would not. Marriage or not, kids or not. I can't be happy knowing my man is a dog.

Young lady, I will advice you to talk less. You have never been married before so don't say what you would do now till then.

People have said a lot of things they would do but when faced with that hard situation they couldn't do what they said then because it wasn't the best option then. I think it would be better you say "when I'm faced with such situations, what ever I do is what I can do".

I often see your post, when it comes to husband cheating you would say you will leave. If you were in this Op's shoes would you leave your husband and the kids? Of course the man will never give you his kids unless he's a mad man.

You should know that marriage is a serous institution. Do you know if you ask 10 married women if they want to leave their husbands and be free 8 will tell you a strong Yes. Now, ask them to leave they tell you how they need to work things out. When you get married you get bonded with your spouse. The worst is not cheating.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 04, 2017
Benita27:
Ma'am, you did the right thing. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, I know the band that'd quickly type "Cheating is in our biology" when a man cheats but would advise a man whose wife cheated on to throw her out, would come here to fault you. Not realising we all have our deal breaker. Just what if you were given HIV?. Whether you sex-starve him or not, he'd still cheat...just as he won't say he has not had sex in the past one year. So he knows he can't let his family find out his escapades as a married man and he was busy cheating?.

My question is; how long would you both live the way you're presently?. Don't remain in any marriage you don't want to just because of what the society or family would say...don't let them hold you ransom...divorce if you want and remain if you could overlook his cheating. This situation isn't helping the both of you.
sister it is easy to say than done you are saying divorce as if it is easiest thing to do the woman in question has four children who will train them ? If she divorce you think with this kind economy of this country to train four kids is tea party my advice is to call the man have a dip discussion with him privately and give him sometime to see if he as change and forgive him and move on in life

1 Like

Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by Joy1706(f): 11:31pm On Nov 04, 2017
Benwems:
I will advise the man to marry a second wife.
Where will he keep the 2nd wife? Certainly not in her house

2 Likes

Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
OgaApollos:
I also encourage you to remain single Ma and retain ur joy because cheating is usually not discussed or plan for. We guys don't plan to. I don't plan to. I am not immuned from it either. For ur question? Yes it will hurt bad but in my own place, U don't throw away the baby with the bad water
There's something called self-control since the cheating events are unplanned. Men should work on that before getting into marriage. The same blood that flows through your veins does flow in women's veins too, they don't have water in place of it. And do unto others what you'd love them do unto you. It's that simply.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by Joy1706(f): 11:34pm On Nov 04, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Mr man, posting what nairaland ladies (the foolish ones though) want to see won't make them like you! wink
What is wrong with what he posted? Isn't it the truth?

5 Likes

Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by Gudfrie(m): 11:35pm On Nov 04, 2017
mazimee:
Those of you saying she was wrong with her decision can you give her a guarantee that she won't be infected with HIV the next time? Can y'all guarantee that she won't be a regular visitor to the hospital not because of anything else but to get treatment for STD/STI?

I hate when people say things they won't advice their sisters to do simply because they feel they have an Opinion. Yes, this may not be the best decision, but it is the safest she can make right now.

Madame, if your husband haven't shown any signs of responsibility, please continue to stay safe.
We are not against her doing what she did....... But denying her husband sex for one year is crazy n she even push him further. Beta they reconcile n stay togeda again than ds. She has no place with any man after 4 kids except she decides to stay single
Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by KingSango(m): 11:35pm On Nov 04, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Married men who sleep with chics outside without protection are just plain dumbos with fish brain....

Quote me if you are one.

Nigeria has one of the highest HIV rates and not so good treatment. Cheating in these end times can be deadly. There are many orphans in Africa due Aids killing off both parents. Go see a good native doctor to see if your husband is worth your life and your 4 children. Ase Love Sango

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by seguno2: 11:38pm On Nov 04, 2017
You should take your own advice below.

desreek9:
i dnt understand guys dis days, is it difficult to use condom? if it's not belle, it is HIV chaii

2 Likes

Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
RuggedArab:

Young lady, I will advice you to talk less. You have never been married before so don't say what you would do now till then.

People have said a lot of things they would do but when faced with that hard situation they couldn't do what they said then because it wasn't the best option then. I think it would be better you say "when I'm faced with such situations, what ever I do is what I can do".

I often see your post, when it comes to husband cheating you would say you will leave. If you were in this Op's shoes would you leave your husband and the kids? Of course the man will never give you his kids unless he's a mad man.

You should know that marriage is a serous institution. Do you know if you ask 10 married women if they want to leave their husbands and be free 8 will tell you a strong Yes. Now, ask them to leave they tell you how they need to work things out. When you get married you get bonded with your spouse. The worst is not cheating.
On the grounds of infidelity, do you think he'd have custody of the kids?. cheesy BTW, I stated what I'd do if caught up in such a situation 'cause I wouldn't want to commit a grave sin.

5 Likes

Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
I am a guy an I am telling you you will be taking a great risk getting back on where you stopped just like that... * a whole bleeping year*..your husband has a confirmed lover, I mean another "wife" he is not just married to this woman. Be prepared for shockers. A year is too much time. An STI that didn't make you see you period must be some serious one that's to tell you something worse can happen. You are married to a careless man that has not regard for his life over pleasure. A man that does not use condoms on sidechicks doesn't regard his life. In a country where HIV is prevalent. The only option here is to use condoms with him

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by ameh99: 11:42pm On Nov 04, 2017
Ma' am'' I think your decision is hash, if he has apologised and you truly see a changed man in him, forgive and ask him to go for test and start anew. This are some of the poo's you see in marriage......

Can not believe you denied a brother your cookie for for 365days... grin

and expect him to keep waiting on you...
Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by harveyspec: 11:42pm On Nov 04, 2017
desreek9:

I am a working mother of four kids (2 sets of twins) been married since 2012; I and my husband communicate well, our sex life is great (we explore diff. styles) and I make sure everyone is contented and satisfied or so i thought.

I noticed I didn't see my period for two months which is weird, I checked if i was with child but it was negative, before then I noticed burning feeling when i pee and pains so i decided to see a doctor, that was how i received the greatest shock of my life. I was told i had STD, I was in shock, crying and shaking cos i know i got it from my husband, was told to do an HIV test.

After the longest wait of my life and vomiting due to anxiety and panic, it was negative. Three months later was still negative, I went home thinking of ways to kill my husband. Later that night i first asked him if he was cheating he blatantly denied but when i showed him the test result, he was dumbfounded and started begging, i asked him why with tears rolling down my eyes, he couldn't give any reason because he knows everything was great btw us, i told him we would never make love anymore that i can't risk my life because of sex, he was begging me saying he would change, i told him i can never trust him cos once a cheat, always a cheat.

My people, it's over a year and we've not had sex, he can't chase me away from the house because we both built it and the land is in my name, sometimes he comes home late but i really don't care since we have separate bedroom. He said he can't leave because he will have to tell his and my people but he doesn't want the embarrassment.

Apart from all these, every other aspect is great at home, so my question is this; is my decision too harsh or am i justified?

Children of Nowadays!! You have opened the door for things to get messed up.

firstly, your husband's action was wrong, the bible says forgive or divorce, you chose to do neither, then you added unforgiveness, bitterness.

one whole year no sex!! it will take a miracle for things to get back to normal with both of you.

the option of Condom or No Sex is better than one year of no sex!!

you have also exposed yourself to sexual temptation. keep pouring all ur emotions, time & finances on ur kids while anger,bitterness,jealousy eats u up.

what do you want online folks to tell you? Why didnt you cry out to family, pastor, imam, mentors at the beginning?

go talk to old couples & find out the various challenges that came their way & how they surmounted it. this generation is too quick to give up on things.

5 Likes

Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by seguno2: 11:43pm On Nov 04, 2017
Dunkofia20:
sister it is easy to say than done you are saying divorce as if it is easiest thing to do the woman in question has four children who will train them ? If she divorce you think with this kind economy of this country to train four kids is tea party my advice is to call the man have a dip discussion with him privately and give him sometime to see if he as change and forgive him and move on in life

If they divorce, the useless man will continue to pay for the children until they are 18 or 21 if they want to go for tertiary education.
Moreover what is the big deal about being a single mother or even a spinster/bachelor for life? What is wrong with those options, which priests and nuns follow?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by walexix(m): 11:44pm On Nov 04, 2017
Its better you get yourself female condom to protect yourself rather than punishing yourself or making your husband addicted to formication before you start regretting.

2 Likes

Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by akigbemaru: 11:45pm On Nov 04, 2017
desreek9:

Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by Lexusgs430: 11:45pm On Nov 04, 2017
NoToPile:

The matter is a very sensitive one, I just hope the OP in trying to seek for advise and get a solution doesn't enter into bigger issues and someone from this thread has recognized her already. What if a family member sees her picture?

Picture + name is already taken down.... We need to implore the person that quoted, to edit post
Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by JamesReacher(m): 11:48pm On Nov 04, 2017
The only fault was the man catching STD!! That's the only mistake
Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by emmyw(m): 11:50pm On Nov 04, 2017
Rokia2:
The fact that you opened this thread is enough to prove you are now sick of all this. You miss your husband and want the sex badly but pride and ego wouldn't let you put your guard down. But you just want strangers on the internet to tell you what you know you need to do. SMH undecided

This is beyond childish. For a whole fu..c.king year you two have been living together fooling yourselves thinking you are fooling the world. Living in complete denial of the whole issue. What's the essence in staying together to be miserable? I guess some people just enjoy been depressed and miserable cause I see absolutely no logic in this whole thing.

You either forgive or divorce simple as that. Why do people live to please other people? Are people gonna die your death for you? Make a freaking decision and stop acting like kids. Instead of been embarrassed of what people will say, you guys should be embarrass of yourselves for letting your marriage deteriorate to this level.

What sort of a woman are you though? He cheated yes wrong but your job was to either forgive or leave. Why stay and make life miserable for him like this? You can sell the God damn house and everyone take their own share. But no the two of you decided to stay together just to live a terribly loveless and dysfunctional marriage. Teaching your children what exactly? undecided
Best Comment So Far, Wow! So Some Ladies Can Think Like This, Seriously, I Like Your Charisma, God Bless You!

1 Like

Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by shilz(f): 11:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
EVILFOREST:

U ran a test and SOMEONE told you STD, and the next thing you thought was how to get your husband Killed.

..and you think every burning Sensation you feel when you wee is associated with STD... cry cry cry cry
When I hear of what LADIES nurse in their mind, I weep.

What's wrong with you ladies especially when it comes to DOCILITY, GULLIBILITY and Jumping into conclusion...?
Please, there are several Micro organisms that can cause such symptoms when they inhabit the vaginal mileu.....although they are never categorized under STD.
Have you verified your HYGIENE....??
How has it been over time...??
Do you wear Nylon pants or undies....??
I have come across so many Ladies who don't really know how to wipe after urinating...??
but her husband already accepted he did it or you didn't read that part?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend / Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth / "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.